Online Stake Restrictions

philinvicta

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Something to also note is if a proper £2 max bet stake restriction came in you would seldom ever be able to be in the positive as the RTP would see to that, it would almost not be gambling anymore and be like a dictatorship on what to do with your expendable money that you choose to spend on entertainment by gambling.

I was hoping Brexit might bring back some of the old England where a man has to be a man and not a total snowflake, my Grandad once told me you can only protect a man from himself so much, the rest is up to them.

The UKGC should remember that a fool and his money are easily parted, it's not just gambling that you can spunk money on, I wouldn't be surprised if people start to take up drugs like the 90's in a bid to actually have some fun without being told what to do.

This is a new one champ. You are crediting bonanza with the reduced use of ecstasy. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, 1pstaker said:

And if they both chose to continue past there budget, they could both lose another unaffordale thousand each, one at low stakes, one at high. Limiting the stake would not make much difference to both?

That's where the discipline comes in.

Not many gamblers have it though

@Crunchie

I am playing a fishing computer game, the guide told me there are huge bass in the lake I am fishing on, I have spent $300 on a fishing license for the lake and a boat rental, but I only keep on catching tiny little Black Crappie that only sell for like $5 each. I am using a Kubot S104 Rod, Kubot J25 line, Okena K03X Reel, Dakin0 STY-E85 float and maggots as bait. What am I doing wrong? How do I catch the bass? I am about to go out of business as a fisherman, the maggots are more expensive than the fish I am catching.

Another Fisherman on the lake xXx-Crystal Meth-xXx told me on the chat its because I am a noob and I should go back to the beginners pond and catch some more trout. But I feel pretty invested into this now having bought the license.

12 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Something to also note is if a proper £2 max bet stake restriction came in you would seldom ever be able to be in the positive as the RTP would see to that, it would almost not be gambling anymore and be like a dictatorship on what to do with your expendable money that you choose to spend on entertainment by gambling.

I was hoping Brexit might bring back some of the old England where a man has to be a man and not a total snowflake, my Grandad once told me you can only protect a man from himself so much, the rest is up to them.

The UKGC should remember that a fool and his money are easily parted, it's not just gambling that you can spunk money on, I wouldn't be surprised if people start to take up drugs like the 90's in a bid to actually have some fun without being told what to do.

Maybe it’s different in England, but more kids are on MDMA and coke in Scotland than ever happened in the past 😂

4 minutes ago, Denman said:

@Crunchie

I am playing a fishing computer game, the guide told me there are huge bass in the lake I am fishing on, I have spent $300 on a fishing license for the lake and a boat rental, but I only keep on catching tiny little Black Crappie that only sell for like $5 each. I am using a Kubot S104 Rod, Kubot J25 line, Okena K03X Reel, Dakin0 STY-E85 float and maggots as bait. What am I doing wrong? How do I catch the bass? I am about to go out of business as a fisherman, the maggots are more expensive than the fish I am catching.

haha you catch bass on lures.... especially as your fishing in America.

1 minute ago, Crunchie said:

haha you catch bass on lures.... especially as your fishing in America.

Shit. I can't afford all the new shit then. Fuck off too, why wouldn't a bass take a big fat juicy maggot. Free dinner.

xXx-Crystal Meth-xXx  just typed "lol noob" in chat when I caught a 0.34kg Black Crappie, he keeps on catching 8kg+ Striped Bass. Fuck sake. I am going to be a better fisherman than him.

6 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

cos they eat crustaceans and small fish....not maggots.

Fussy fuckers.I thought I just had a big bass, I paid $11 for leeches as bait, had a good fight with this fish.... it ate my $11 leech and look how much it is worth.

8454265ed4f80f14490149a812ed642c.jpg

Edited by Guest

Just now, Crunchie said:

crappies, blue gills they dont grow very big as far as Im aware. Nice catch. surely a lure is less than 11 dollars? get one that looks like a crayfish.

No it costs $5 for one maggot. Lures are like $50++ and I dont have that much money now. But I am back to fishing for trout, saving up to buy a bigger rod etc. Then I am going back to the bass lake and catching them all until I have money to go sea fishing for marlin. Then once I start catching them I am going to have my own boat, a place on the coast to call home, all the best gear. I am going to the fucking CHAMP.

1 minute ago, Denman said:

No it costs $5 for one maggot. Lures are like $50++ and I dont have that much money now. But I am back to fishing for trout, saving up to buy a bigger rod etc. Then I am going back to the bass lake and catching them all until I have money to go sea fishing for marlin. Then once I start catching them I am going to have my own boat, a place on the coast to call home, all the best gear. I am going to the fucking CHAMP.

Jessie paint a picture about how it's goin a be......