Blacko

Adam and Blacko's Valentine Casanova Comp

As we approach Valentines day Adam and I have decided to celebrate by holding a competition to find TGC smoothest romantic. We are looking for the silkiest silver tongue who could charm the birds from the trees. The winner will display the finest chat up lines and maybe even tell us about romantic gestures he/she has displayed in the past. The only stipulation is that we keep it clean as the judge is our very own lady  @Jok3st3r who will choose the lucky laddie/lassie on Saturday. To make it more interesting @adamuk is offering the winner a selection of either..

25.00 Amazon Voucher

25.00 Takeaway of your choice

25.00 Flower Delivery ( let's see how romantic you really are LOL )

25.00 Charity donation of your choice

On top of this prize @Blacko has a mystery prize which will be posted out to the lucky lounge lizard.

So, it's worth a go innit!!, simply melt @Jok3st3r heart and a few quid will be coming your way. @MrUKHackz will create a Casanova trophy for the winner ( not asked him yet! )

Good Luck.

Current TGC Fanny Magnet

Image result for kim jong un women

• Haha 5

Excellent the leader of North Korea and myself have come together after a great deal of talking...

I notice he has posted this twice so can a mod delete the half finished one please @Crunchie etc, it's not his fault he is foreign 😁

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Are we allowed to swear in our chat up lines? 

Of course you are @Miller26

• Haha 1

Chat up lines.... Do you want to sit on my knee and we will talk about the first thing that crops up. 

Feel free to face palm me anyone.

• Haha 3
  • Face Palm! 2

2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I don't know whether you would call this a romantic gesture or not but shortly after going out with a woman in 2003 i rang her for a chat one afternoon. We had only been seeing each other a week or two and i don't think either of us believed it to be serious. Anyway she didn't answer the phone but her daughter did who was 10 years old at the time. I spoke to her for approximately 5 mins asking about her favourite subject at school (maths) and what she was having for tea. She replied with meat mash potato and carrots. She eventually passed the phone on to her mum who appeared very happy to hear from me. Some years later and still with the same woman she told me she had fallen for me even more so because i was the only bloke to show interest in her daughter. I had no clue this was the way to her heart and was just been myself and i think she knew that and that's why she fell for me. Now in 2020 I'm still with the same woman and have a stepdaughter who i consider my own daughter who has grown up to be a beautiful lady who I'm extremely proud of especially after she graduated with a degree from de montfort university in Leicester. I suppose the moral of the story is you don't always have to try and be romantic. Just by been yourself can sometimes work wonders.

If I was myself I wouldn’t have a wife or friends. Fake it till you make it I say 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I don't know whether you would call this a romantic gesture or not but shortly after going out with a woman in 2003 i rang her for a chat one afternoon. We had only been seeing each other a week or two and i don't think either of us believed it to be serious. Anyway she didn't answer the phone but her daughter did who was 10 years old at the time. I spoke to her for approximately 5 mins asking about her favourite subject at school (maths) and what she was having for tea. She replied with meat mash potato and carrots. She eventually passed the phone on to her mum who appeared very happy to hear from me. Some years later and still with the same woman she told me she had fallen for me even more so because i was the only bloke to show interest in her daughter. I had no clue this was the way to her heart and was just been myself and i think she knew that and that's why she fell for me. Now in 2020 I'm still with the same woman and have a stepdaughter who i consider my own daughter who has grown up to be a beautiful lady who I'm extremely proud of especially after she graduated with a degree from de montfort university in Leicester. I suppose the moral of the story is you don't always have to try and be romantic. Just by been yourself can sometimes work wonders.

Fudge me, we might have a winner already 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

My mind has honestly gone blank 

You must have told the bird in the bookies that she had nice eyes after a touch

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Fudge me, we might have a winner already 

True story mate but me been a typical thick bloke didn't realise for years that's what did it for her 😂

• Haha 3

Just now, david1111 said:

You must have told the bird in the bookies that she had nice eyes after a touch

Mate, you haven't seen the local cashiers 😂

• Haha 1

True story. I aint the romantic type at all. So much so my wife filled in an online questionaire once which led to me getting a phone call. The call was from some poeple working on the tv show 'Live at the London Paladium'. They told me I could make it up to her by appearing on the show and being romantic. Anyhow, it was arranged that i would go on stage, and sing our wedding song to her, and I would be joined by none other than Bon Jovi, (our wedding song was Always by Bon Jovi). They arranged a meal and everything, a hotel, and all was set, until with a week to go Bon Jovi pulled out due to commitments in America 😞  We still went to the show, and they kindly let us have the meal and hotel anyway, so all was not a waste of time. And probably best that the nation was not subject to hearing me sing, altough me being me, I had prepared some cracking jokes about how bad I was lol.

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

True story mate but me been a typical thick bloke didn't realise for years that's what did it for her 😂

Christ mate, bet you had a blinding honeymoon

And a chat up line...tell a lady she has eyes like spanners, and when she asks why, you say cos every time you look at me, my nuts tighten

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Puke 1

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Christ mate, bet you had a blinding honeymoon

Still not married mate after 17 years. What you take me for a fool 😂😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

True story. I aint the romantic type at all. So much so my wife filled in an online questionaire once which led to me getting a phone call. The call was from some poeple working on the tv show 'Live at the London Paladium'. They told me I could make it up to her by appearing on the show and being romantic. Anyhow, it was arranged that i would go on stage, and sing our wedding song to her, and I would be joined by none other than Bon Jovi, (our wedding song was Always by Bon Jovi). They arranged a meal and everything, a hotel, and all was set, until with a week to go Bon Jovi pulled out due to commitments in America 😞  We still went to the show, and they kindly let us have the meal and hotel anyway, so all was not a waste of time. And probably best that the nation was not subject to hearing me sing, altough me being me, I had prepared some cracking jokes about how bad I was lol.

Why do I now hate bon Jovi 😅😅. The fudger has deprived us of a TGC meme

• Haha 1

And one more. I never, ever got slapped for this which is surprising. Ladies love a bit of magic, so I would bet them a drink that I could make there boobs wobble without touching them. I would go through the motions, waving my hands around and spouting some magic words, then evenually make a grab for them and say "sod it, what you drinking"

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Are you a parking ticket?

Cause you've got FINE written all over you.

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Puke 1
  • Face Palm! 2

3 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

My missus would throw me under a bus for jon bon Jovi. I swear she ain't thinking about me in bed lol. Obsessed for 30years and even made me go to see him at ricoh arena last year.

• Haha 1

True story 

Was in a 10 pin bowling competition And going well had a lil crowd coming to watch 

and a Random girl . Asked me how i handled my balls. Ever since then have been together 

Would have been easier to do life behind bars 😛 

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1