This might sound crazy to some but I have never and would never buy a ticket for anyone. In fact I'd prefer just to give them £10 rather than buy them a lottery ticket. 

It's the thought of it coming in. I know it's never going to happen but it's just how my brain thinks. 

Does anyone think I'm nuts or what? 

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

This might sound crazy to some but I have never and would never buy a ticket for anyone. In fact I'd prefer just to give them £10 rather than buy them a lottery ticket. 

It's the thought of it coming in. I know it's never going to happen but it's just how my brain thinks. 

We all defo think your nuts, but yeah see where you're coming from

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

No your right 

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Agreed mate! I've seen on some of the scratchcard channels people donate/send in cards to them and they don't even want a percentage, plus whats to stop them from scratching a winner then go out and and buying another to do for the video. This way at least if it was to win big I'd get some as well and if it did win the jacky I might be a bit ruthless as to who constitutes to be a top member ha!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Agreed mate! I've seen on some of the scratchcard channels people donate/send in cards to them and they don't even want a percentage, plus whats to stop them from scratching a winner then go out and and buying another to do for the video. This way at least if it was to win big I'd get some as well and if it did win the jacky I might be a bit ruthless as to who constitutes to be a top member ha!

Bloody hell some people are foolish. Why would you send in a scratch card ?

As for your giveaway, what you should do is say if you won the big one. You keep the bloody lot mate. Your Mrs would kill you.