Euromillions hotpics match 3

Guest Jay2577

Guest Jay2577

I was 1 number away from a million on the lotto few months back, I spent £12 on lotto got 4 numbers and bonus correct so only won £140 but if I had 5 and bonus, 1 million 

Guest Jay2577
5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Jay you don't work for euro millions do you? 

5 minutes ago, Jay2577 said:

I was 1 number away from a million on the lotto few months back, I spent £12 on lotto got 4 numbers and bonus correct so only won £140 but if I had 5 and bonus, 1 million 

Screenshot_20191013_161626_uk_co.theofficialnationallotteryapp.android_play.thumb.jpg.4d158c14b1b8c231b71e0a7c873c060b.jpg

Guest Jay2577
2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I'd never have a go mate but thers pretty much no where else you can win 1 million 

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I'd never have a go mate but thers pretty much no where else you can win 1 million 

Euromillions hotpicks match 5 to get 1 million, I had all the right 5 from my 15 numbers but would require alot of money to play mabe a big syndicate 

11 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Jay you don't work for euro millions do you? 

Wish I did they must be making shit loads of money

6 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

You only need to match 3 numbers for 1.5k?

seems easy but obviously it isn't 

These are the odds they quote

Game Type How To Win Odds
Pick 5 Match 5 numbers 1 in 2,118,760
Pick 4 Match 4 numbers 1 in 46,060
Pick 3 Match 3 numbers 1 in 1,960
Pick 2 Match 2 numbers 1 in 123
Pick 1 Match 1 number 1 in 10
  • Keeemon 1

9 hours ago, 4houghts said:

You only need to match 3 numbers for 1.5k?

seems easy but obviously it isn't 

These  are not done on the Euromillions Lottery they are trebles  ie three numbers   and not 3 from five like you would get on Euromillions (plus 2 star numbers).    You can pick 3 numbers in any bookmakers and get paid 1501 if you get the three up on the Euromillions draw

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

These  are not done on the Euromillions Lottery they are trebles  ie three numbers   and not 3 from five like you would get on Euromillions (plus 2 star numbers).    You can pick 3 numbers in any bookmakers and get paid 1501 if you get the three up on the Euromillions draw

I suppose it depends on how much the ticket costs as well right? If it's £1.50 a ticket on average that's every £2940 invested for a return of £1500. That's not great odds imo.

Guest Jay2577
3 hours ago, Kev40 said:

I suppose it depends on how much the ticket costs as well right? If it's £1.50 a ticket on average that's every £2940 invested for a return of £1500. That's not great odds imo.

If you cover every single number then obviously you'll be spending more than the win, but if you select a small section and do a combination then the odds are in your favor if the numbers fall in the area

2 minutes ago, Jay2577 said:

If you cover every single number then obviously you'll be spending more than the win, but if you select a small section and do a combination then the odds are in your favor if the numbers fall in the area

Not done any form of lottery in probably 5 years. Tbh i think it's a con. Used to be a £1 and 49 numbers. Now it's £2 and 59 numbers. Sod that.

19 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Not done any form of lottery in probably 5 years. Tbh i think it's a con. Used to be a £1 and 49 numbers. Now it's £2 and 59 numbers. Sod that.

And the prize structures are a joke. It's like all or nothing. They should cap the top prize and make the lower prizes worth winning

Guest Jay2577

That right, we hardly see euromillion winners and keeps rolling over then 1 person gets it all, probably camelots friend or relative 

Edited by Jay2577

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

And the prize structures are a joke. It's like all or nothing. They should cap the top prize and make the lower prizes worth winning

It's the adverts that piss me off. What is it 28 million going to good causes every week. They don't advertise the millions the shareholders of Camelot make. 

• Keeemon 1