Coronavirus

21 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

Anyway apologies to everyone for being an argumentative fucker. Im gonna stay outta this thread from now on.

Behave urself laddie, we need another argumentative fucker to keep @Gkell727 company 😂 

• Haha 2

Just now, Blacko said:

"Harsh as it is, the world is massively overpopulated anyway, maybe viruses are natures way of fighting back and dealing with that problem, 'cus sure as hell, all humans are obsessed with is living as long as possible."

Ironic that the virus originated in the worlds most over populated before it fucked off west to inflict it's damage. 

Did you know that when you take Chinas death rate from covid and work it in to their 1.4 Bn population it gives a mortality rate of only 3 per 1,000,000

1 minute ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

You don't need to apologise for anything and you don't need to keep quiet about anything either, discussion and different points of view are essential, without it there is just cancel culture.  Another of the negative effects of the covid narrative, people have got a lot less friendly to each other and encouraging people to view each other as germ bags waiting to kill them is never ideal.

Yeah I appreciate that. Part of the issue for me is I've spent basically the entire year isolating for my little uns sake so haven't seen that many people. I've been off social media but some of the absolute drivel I've heard, especially from the in laws branding anyone who thinks differently to them as sheep has been infuriating so when I get talking about it I get more passionate than I should. Anyway all good bud 👍 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Behave urself laddie, we need another argumentative fucker to keep @Gkell727 company 😂 

I've caught up on some of the forum n think him n Denman make quite a cute couple so wouldn't wanna impose 😂

Nah I'm not normally argumentative, not purposely anyway. 

27 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

I respect that everyone has an opinion, and I see that we are both coming at it from different viewpoints, none of us are crazy "conspiracy theorists" trying to brainwash people, we're just frustrated with the situation. Many of us are self employed or business owners and have been affected by lockdown in what we perceive to be a totally unnecessary way. 

You have to understand that we're never going to be able to reduce transmission without being ridiculously radical (walking around in hazmat suits permanently et al) and also that the virus is never going to leave, so to think that things could ever get back to normal (whatever normal means) whilst there's so much hysteria surrounding Covid just isn't going to happen. 

I wasn't arguing with you per se, but everyone who thinks lockdowns are the way forward. 

Harsh as it is, the world is massively overpopulated anyway, maybe viruses are natures way of fighting back and dealing with that problem, 'cus sure as hell, all humans are obsessed with is living as long as possible. 

I say all this as someone who's had Covid as well as my parents both having had it (one of them fairly severe) but all of us came through, an incredibly bad flu was how we all described it. 

No the virus won't ever leave but I don't have enough confidence in our government at the moment to trust their decisions as to how we live with it or that enough people can behave enough.

I totally appreciate the frustration felt by businesses. My brother is self employed and fell through the furlough cracks so spent a long time without a pot to piss in. 

You hope its nature doing it because the alternative is the Chinese and id hate the fallout if it transpires it was them all along!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

These sort of topics never end well as I know .both camps are firmly entrenched on either side so its pointless. For what its worth I agree mainly with big bucks but I ain't falling out with no one tonight ha .

Update 

My old man has a dead arm ,thats about it 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

but I ain't falling out with no one tonight ha 

1E943991-DE79-4409-B1CB-86D22D473A67.jpeg

• Haha 1

Rumours now that pubs will open in April but won’t be allowed to serve alcohol. Would love to hear the governments reasoning for this. They for sure won’t say it’s to avoid paying furlough to them whilst ensuring no fucker will Be in there 

20 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Rumours now that pubs will open in April but won’t be allowed to serve alcohol. Would love to hear the governments reasoning for this. They for sure won’t say it’s to avoid paying furlough to them whilst ensuring no fucker will Be in there 

I heard that, but they dismissed it.

Would be pointless unless there's an ulterior motive

Edited by david1111

16 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

So the pubs are reopening but you can't walk up and order a pint FFS, that's like walking into a brothel and getting told to keep your cock in ur trousers.

No alchohol ,face coverings, it's beginning to look alot like Islam, everywhere you go......   apparently 87 million pints have been thrown down the drain in the UK since the pandemic began.

just to keep everyone updated. I've been admitted in to hospital and they are keeping me in, I've only gone and poisoned myself(typical) What I thought was a simple onion turned out to be a daffodil bulb. I'm feeling ok but they said I should be out sometime in the Spring!!

• Haha 7

My sister has been in an induced coma for a week and half but this morning they have woken her up. I just hope she gets through it and is back home in the near future.

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

My sister has been in an induced coma for a week and half but this morning they have woken her up. I just hope she gets through it and is back home in the near future.

Thoughts are with you and your sis mate.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Hope she gets well soon bud 

2 hours ago, VillaLad said:

All the best hun. Xx

3 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Fingers crossed mate 👍 

On 04/02/2021 at 21:59, Hacko 1 said:

If I worked for warburtons I might 😂😂

LOAFS.PNG

20 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Is anyone not up for getting the vaccine ?

I'm not getting it yet. 

Another 'conspiracy theory' coming to fruition by the looks of it (covid passports) soon you won't be able to work without one 

China credit system incoming 

• Agree 2

On 09/02/2021 at 09:54, VillaLad said:

I just seen this..... ☹ how is she doing @VillaLad 

On 09/02/2021 at 17:23, Bangers said:

Is anyone not up for getting the vaccine ?

I'm happy to wait and see how things pan out in the future, my way of thinking is there are 6-8 vaccines on the go then some are inevitably going to work out better (or worse) than others so it makes sense to me just to hold off for now and see.  It's still a virus that 99% of people under 70 will recover from and that percentage only goes up the more you lower the age plus they are saying there is every chance that some vaccines won't even be recognised for these vaccine passports that are in development.

So far the Event 201 pandemic drill that conveniently took place 3 months before the actual pandemic began has played out to the letter.  If this trend continues the next step is social shaming by peers so with this gradual summer reopening I notice both Bojo the clown and the wee scunner have added the caveat that it's dependent on continual vaccine rollout so it would not surprise me if a few freedoms were handed back and then stopped in order to make people who are vaccinated pressure those that are not to get vaccinated in order to get back to normal.

A lot of people don't seem to realise things are not going back to normal, the moment furlough stops 2 million people will be layed off and the Tories won't want that on their watch so furlough must be continually extended and as long as furlough is being extended then so is lockdown, I think they will just rinse and repeat the same strategy they used last year this year, dangle a few carrots about reopening as long as people play ball and open up some things gradually in order to get through the warm summer months when covid subsides in order to get back through to the cold winter months when the respiratory infections typically return then shut down everything again and blame the public. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2