Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, salfordlad said:

Scientifically they are sound for certain cases but it all really depends upon the kit used. I have used fully accredited test kits which use similar principals in the past and they were hit and miss at best. Depends on manufacturer how they were stored etc etc. 

Ironically they were made in China which was a little eeeek inducing lol. 

I was talking about the throat and nose ones that have been made available for school children, teachers and more recently early years sector. 

3 minutes ago, salfordlad said:

If the tracing system were flawless and did not potentially introduce a mechanism that facilitated transmission eg non smartphone people physically signing into a pub or restaurant, then yes it would be a tool in monitoring transmission. Stopping it no and the experts agree with me hence me saying it is being implemented to monitor the spread of variants as opposed to reducing transmission, in my opinion.

What's the reason for it not stopping transmission? To be fair even if it is to monitor variants, I think that's a good thing to try and have a handle on. 

The only way any tracing or monitoring system would be any good is if everyone's movements were traced, not just at select places. However we know, and the government too, that people would never accept that, which I understand. However I think they are trying to get a grip of the places people will most likely not social distance etc like pubs hence this being enforced which I'm personally fine with.

Just now, Jok3st3r said:

Ironically they were made in China which was a little eeeek inducing lol. 

I was talking about the throat and nose ones that have been made available for school children, teachers and more recently early years sector. 

Things being produced in China are often as good if not better than stuff produced in Europe. I have used peptides manufactured in China for example that cost a tenth of an equivalent product produced in Europe the difference being the IP was respected in Europe hence the cost difference. And see the article I posted re flow tests. 

4 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

What's the reason for it not stopping transmission? To be fair even if it is to monitor variants, I think that's a good thing to try and have a handle on. 

The only way any tracing or monitoring system would be any good is if everyone's movements were traced, not just at select places. However we know, and the government too, that people would never accept that, which I understand. However I think they are trying to get a grip of the places people will most likely not social distance etc like pubs hence this being enforced which I'm personally fine with.

The transmission will have happened by the time any data will filter through to the authorities. Do you agree with that? And if they then decide it is being spread in pubs they will then have to either shut them or keep them open hence the track and trace not having any affect upon transmission in pubs. I totally agree variants need tracking as they are what worry me the most but that can be done in a more scientific way. If I thought giving every last piece of my personal info etc etc to the government would save one life or one person from getting very unwell with this virus I would do it without thinking. After all I am about to go to work in a high risk cat 3 virology lab actually testing samples hence hopefully helping people.

7 minutes ago, stone said:

Is there any evidence do you know for fecal particles transmitting the virus from public toilets? Ive often pondered if pub and public toilets are a driver of transmission. How poo particles in a public loo dissipate or how far does a fart travel are some cracking dissertation topic for undergrads.

LOL I have not delved that deep into the literature sadly as I lost my unadulterated journal access some months back when I lost my previous job. I would find it highly unlikely but until I have seen the science it is not something I could rule out. Faecal aerosol is phrase I wish I had never heard many years ago lol

4 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Pretty sure we are headed to a cashless society in UK anyway. Gradually stripping us of every other right we have. Complete visibility of our finances is obviously the next step 

Plenty of agendas being run using the virus as cover but this might be the main real reason for trying to push smartphones, time to put my tinfoil hat on but I think this is more to do with preparing everyone for the financial reset and a reduced standard of living than it is anything to do with actual concern for anyones health.  If this reset was to take the traditional method of a world war they would be shipping off the young to die in their millions and if cashless is to be the future then the "luddites" and "refuseniks"  that reject it must be brought on board one way or another.  

Most don't appreciate that normality is never returning no matter how much people give in to the blackmail to try and return to it. The ‘vaccines’ won't lose their trial status until 2023 and have all been authorised for premature use under emergency powers. To keep the vaccine program rolling the state of emergency must also be kept rolling so it's with us until 2023 at least so lockdown and the other restrictions associated with emergency status are also with us until 2023. If the emergency status is lifted then the vaccines become unlawful so just sit back and enjoy whatever narrative is spun to keep this nonsense going for another 2 years minimum.

I think they will just rinse and repeat the tactics of last year, slowly reopen all through the warm summer months when the virus dies down in order to get back through to the cold winter months when the traditional respiratory infections return but continue to make everything as difficult and joyless as possible then blame the people for not following the rules, too much partying not enough distancing, throw in a new strain or two and not enough people taking up the vaccine and back into lockdown we go.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The brave resistance who ultimately always fail, medical apartheid coming to a venue near you soon.

Sad but true.

• Like 1

I just watched the panorama documentary where they went undercover in a covid testing lab and to say I am shocked is an understatement. Total disgrace seeing the state of the lab and the results being produced are worthless. I would not trust a single bit of data coming out of that lab and am shocked it is/was allowed to happen. Just glancing at the qPCR data briefly shown in the doc shows everything was essentially heavily cross contaminated yet they were still sending results out. It has actually blown my mind it was allowed to happen. I now do not trust a single number relating to positive coronavirus tests the government has put out as the numbers of false positives must be ridiculous. It is my first day in a covid testing lab tomorrow which thankfully is an accredited NHS one but if I see anything approaching some of the stuff I saw in this doc it will be getting reported. It is worth a watch on iplayer just to see some of the shit that went on in that one lab which has ultimately affected us all as most goverment policy has been based on testing data and if it has been coming out of labs like that the data is worthless IMO.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stone said:

So we have a vaccination which isnt known to stop us catching it, we also dont know if we are transmissable despite being vaccinated. Now how is this vaccine cerftificate supposed to help in any way to stop transmission, what is the actual point of it. I am now more determined than ever to not have a certificate or card or whatever bullshit they come out with. My medical history is my business nobody elses. If they want to show Ive been given the jab they can write it next to my yellow fever, hep, and other inoculations on my cardboard card which has sufficed for decades. Any pub, business etc asking for a card will firmly be boycotted by me and my family. 

I feel the same. But at this stage I’d accept an anal probe from Martians in order to get in the pub again 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, stone said:

So we have a vaccination which isnt known to stop us catching it, we also dont know if we are transmissable despite being vaccinated. Now how is this vaccine cerftificate supposed to help in any way to stop transmission, what is the actual point of it. I am now more determined than ever to not have a certificate or card or whatever bullshit they come out with. My medical history is my business nobody elses. If they want to show Ive been given the jab they can write it next to my yellow fever, hep, and other inoculations on my cardboard card which has sufficed for decades. Any pub, business etc asking for a card will firmly be boycotted by me and my family. 

I do not have a smartphone so will not be able to comply which seems absurd as I am an NHS employee working in a covid testing lab and will be vaccinated but will not be able to have a pint as I do not own a smartphone. Yet all of this policy is based on very suspect data it seems if the doc is anything to go by. I was totally shocked seeing the doc. The government claim that their policies and the rules imposed because of coronavirus has been based upon testing data. If that data is coming out of labs like that it is all total bollocks. They do not even publish CT threshold values which is the measure by which someone is deemed positive and is very important. Labs like that one will be pumping out false positives which affect us all and I am very suspicious now as to why the government allowed this. It also may account for the unusual numbers of asymptomatic people who test positive. A cynic may suggest a shoddy lab putting out false positives could suit a government agenda and when they want to see positive cases drop they just crack down on the QC in the labs. For example if the government wanted to reduce the 'positive' number they simply tell all testing labs to lower their CT cutoff threshold and hey presto we are beating the virus.

1 minute ago, stone said:

I think ultimately they will have to starve me into submission, which is fairly unlikely as I produce most of my own food. QR codes or phone apps are a big no no for me as already explained. I saw that doc on panorama when it 1st aired, thats not science thats snake oil skullduggery. Im currently collecting enough assets to get the hell away from uk and europe and most likely will end up in the hills of nepal or possibly vietnam. If  people roll over and accept this you are enslaving your children and their children ad infinitum. And I can shoot fascists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs

The Manics are amazing and their social commentary is often overlooked, Holy Bible is by far their best album. Until I watched this doc I was not as suspicious as to the governments motives in regards certain things yet they must have known this data was suspect. I actually thought UKAS accreditation for official covid testing labs was a given so never even looked into it. Seems I was naïve in assuming the government were doing things properly as opposed to entering into a politically motivated numbers game.  

25 minutes ago, stone said:

One for you @Gkell

As funny as this may be, satirical comedy of the police is not required. The police do that themselves 

• Like 1

People need to focus on what is going on with regards the data being produced to justify this continued encroachment upon our civil liberties. The panorama programme showed that the data being produced from that lab is suspect at best so why is there now not public anger about it? I wonder why this has not caused more of an uproar as it is so obvious that it is at the core of government policy. This is something there should be a protest about for sure. 

• Like 1

There are so many conspiracy theorist who will jump at everything, and those almost take away from the legitimacy of this vaccine passport control grab by the government. There are so many plants going on on social media distracting people and making real people doubt how much of a breach this is.

They tried to put a bill into stopping protests, then they waited for over 50% of the population to get vaccinated, after saying "passports" would not be a thing, to ease peoples minds into thinking "well i've already had a jab, nothing wrong with having a passport".

I was so willing to get this vaccine to get things back to normal, but there is deffo an alternative agenda, that i'm not too sure anymore. All the "fun" things are going to be locked behind it, so you either get one or you miss out of living life. Imagine Katie Hopkins making sense...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Quicksave1 said:

There are so many conspiracy theorist who will jump at everything, and those almost take away from the legitimacy of this vaccine passport control grab by the government. There are so many plants going on on social media distracting people and making real people doubt how much of a breach this is.

They tried to put a bill into stopping protests, then they waited for over 50% of the population to get vaccinated, after saying "passports" would not be a thing, to ease peoples minds into thinking "well i've already had a jab, nothing wrong with having a passport".

I was so willing to get this vaccine to get things back to normal, but there is deffo an alternative agenda, that i'm not too sure anymore. All the "fun" things are going to be locked behind it, so you either get one or you miss out of living life. Imagine Katie Hopkins making sense...

I totally agree you are talking a lot of sense but get the vaccine when you are offered it as it is logical to do so simply from a health perspective. This inevitable passport will be the thin end of the wedge I fear. How can it happen based on results that were produced in labs like the one featured in the panorama programme? That data is worthless yet it is being used to dictate how we live our lives. It would not stand up to any kind of proper analysis so how can it be used to control our lives? Are people too distracted by other stuff?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, salfordlad said:

I totally agree you are talking a lot of sense but get the vaccine when you are offered it as it is logical to do so simply from a health perspective. This inevitable passport will be the thin end of the wedge I fear. How can it happen based on results that were produced in labs like the one featured in the panorama programme? That data is worthless yet it is being used to dictate how we live our lives. It would not stand up to any kind of proper analysis so how can it be used to control our lives? Are people too distracted by other stuff?

I think the negging and gaslighting that the government has been doing has made us willing to do near anything to get back to just living life. Looking back at the timeline it's fucked what they've done to us.

Since you're names salford lad, you're probs greater manchester too. we've been in pretty much a permanent lockdown since October and have have the harshest measures consistantly since the whole thing began. Now everybody I know just wants any bit of freedom at this point and willing to do anything. We've had probably 30 days free since the start of 2020.

Edited by Quicksave1
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Quicksave1 said:

I think the negging and gaslighting that the government has been doing has made us willing to do near anything to get back to just living life. Looking back at the timeline it's fucked what they've done to us.

Since you're names salford lad, you're probs greater manchester too. we've been in pretty much a permanent lockdown since October and have have the harshest measures consistantly since the whole thing began. Now everybody I know just wants any bit of freedom at this point and willing to do anything.

Sadly I agree and nothing will change unless people see beyond the nonsense and look into the science. The panorama doc is proof the government are using false information to dictate how we can live so why has it not been a huge story?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, salfordlad said:

Sadly I agree and nothing will change unless people see beyond the nonsense and look into the science. The panorama doc is proof the government are using false information to dictate how we can live so why has it not been a huge story?

They've been controlling the media narrative for years, since 9/11 and Iraq war era. And those who speak out or disagree are "idiot conspiracy theorists" and they've enough they've got enough plants/bots and willing general public who will defend them.

I honestly don't think there's anything to be done, they've put people in these peaceful protests on both sides to antagonise to make them look bad and then bring in rules to stop anything similar in the future. I think this will be the sad decline of this country at a drastic rate.

Ignorance is bliss at this point, i'm gonna take myself off the internet and stop watching the news. There is always something there to annoy you.

Edited by Quicksave1

12 hours ago, salfordlad said:

That Frankenfucker Gates is funding absolutely everything he needs to in order to further his agenda including the BBC, he's funding all the universities and medical establishments including the CDC and the WHO in order to become the global health supremo. It was him that persuaded Oxford to partner up with Astrazenica, they originally wanted to make their vaccine public domain. He's funding IPSOS Mori and associated polling and "fact checking" sites in order to shape opinion. He's funding all the mainstream and corporate media outlets including the BBC who give him a platform to promote his agenda whilst simultanously stopping any actual journalism into it for fear of losing the funding.  He has pulled off the transformation of being a cutthroat monopoply tyrant at Microsoft killing off any competition to using all these bought off establishments in a rebranding exercise and now he's this great philantropist giving away all his money to saving the world but what they won't tell you is ever since he started giving away all his money he has more than doubled his personal fortune.

15 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

I feel the same. But at this stage I’d accept an anal probe from Martians in order to get in the pub again 

I get the impression that's been the whole plan all along, make life so intolerable and joyless that people will do anything for a return to normaility.

• Agree 3