Coronavirus

2 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

When you see a character like that Hideous fella being given a platform it’s like yeah nah I’ve got no place here….. 

I always try and reserve judgment for a face to face 

We might have him all wrong and on a night out he turns out to be a full category A'  - GEEZER  

2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I always try and reserve judgment for a face to face 

We might have him all wrong and on a night out he turns out to be a full category A'  - GEEZER  

Ima gonna saya naaathing. 

ora imma gonna getta the timeout 

• Love 1

Guest andywilliams1187
9 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

When you see a character like that Hideous fella being given a platform it’s like yeah nah I’ve got no place here….. 

I think everyone has the right to come here and be abused then skulk off because they cannot form a coherent argument

• 4 weeks later...

All these top up's are the latest topic now, or yet another booster,  call me negative but if you require a third jab about 5 or 6 months after the first Jab I'm of the opinion they don't seem very reliable. 

I've still not had any and I can safely say I feel fine 

If I'm never allowed out the UK because the jab aint for me then so be it,  I'll stick my passport in the bin 

Guest andywilliams1187

I see that Nicola Sturgeon is making covid passports mandatory for events later this month. Won't be long before other places follow suit 😞

35 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

I see that Nicola Sturgeon is making covid passports mandatory for events later this month. Won't be long before other places follow suit 😞

It’s funny how Scotland had the strictest lockdown measures in place and were still talking about going into lockdowns up here. Parents are just back from Blackpool and they say the place is jam packed and no one is giving a shit about face masks. It’s like living in the fucking gulag up here.

Guest andywilliams1187
1 hour ago, Blacko said:

It’s funny how Scotland had the strictest lockdown measures in place and were still talking about going into lockdowns up here. Parents are just back from Blackpool and they say the place is jam packed and no one is giving a shit about face masks. It’s like living in the fucking gulag up here.

If you go to blackpool and only come back with covid, you have done well to be fair lol