Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I always say " I know she is serious about independence when she gives the English a vote"  as it will go through then 😁

Itll get there eventually, as much as it pains me to say, its going to happen, but not for another decade or so and she knows it. Hence, this 'period' is more of a point scoring period than an actual attempt to get another vote this early😂

Just now, howfin said:

Itll get there eventually, as much as it pains me to say, its going to happen, but not for another decade or so and she knows it. Hence, this 'period' is more of a point scoring period than an actual attempt to get another vote this early😂

I really cannot see her wanting to take on independence with all the debt that is coming from the current situation,  Remember Scotland only joined the Union because it had no money.  I also saw that Salmond was looking to make a comeback 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

I really cannot see her wanting to take on independence with all the debt that is coming from the current situation,  Remember Scotland only joined the Union because it had no money.  I also saw that Salmond was looking to make a comeback 

Theres various reports and such showing Scotland could work financially as an independent nation but theres also a lot of counter information showing it cant. I think thats a major factor in it right now, no one knows what to truly believe. Scotland is as corrupt as any other country with Salmond getting acquitted of his charges. I dont personally think he can ever come back to Scottish Politics as a front line leader, considering Scotland is aiming at the younger voters I cant see that ever being politically viable even if he really was innocent, which is hard to believe.

• Keeemon 1

Well people I’m currently sat at home with coronavirus symptoms which are getting worse and I am really quite concerned and don’t really know what to do or where to turn if this gets worse, I’ve had a weak chest since my childhood after a bout of pneumonia so I know all to well what it feels like.

Im a heavy smoker and have breathed in that much cement dust in my time that I don’t think I’ll have the lung strength to fight this off.

The symptoms are coming through me like waves and have been for the past few days one minute my chest tightens up and I have difficulty breathing then it eases up and I’ll feel ok but tonight they are the worst by far, my chest is currently hurting and I’m struggling, it feels like someone is squeezing my lungs and I’m gasping a bit to try and fill my lungs.

Ive been taking amoxicillin and using both blue and brown inhalers over the last few days but it hasnt helped very much at all.

Theres no worse feeling in the world than not being able to breath properly, I pray this is just the start of a normal chest infection and the symptoms don’t continue to worsen.

what the fudge should I do, I don’t want to go near a hospital in case it’s not that but if these symptoms get worse I really won’t have much of a choice, I’m stood here shivering.

• Agree 7

3 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Well people I’m currently sat at home with coronavirus symptoms which are getting worse and I am really quite concerned and don’t really know what to do or where to turn if this gets worse, I’ve had a weak chest since my childhood after a bout of pneumonia so I know all to well what it feels like.

Im a heavy smoker and have breathed in that much cement dust in my time that I don’t think I’ll have the lung strength to fight this off.

The symptoms are coming through me like waves and have been for the past few days one minute my chest tightens up and I have difficulty breathing then it eases up and I’ll feel ok but tonight they are the worst by far, my chest is currently hurting and I’m struggling, it feels like someone is squeezing my lungs and I’m gasping a bit to try and fill my lungs.

Ive been taking amoxicillin and using both blue and brown inhalers over the last few days but it hasnt helped very much at all.

Theres no worse feeling in the world than not being able to breath properly, I pray this is just the start of a normal chest infection and the symptoms don’t continue to worsen.

what the fudge should I do, I don’t want to go near a hospital in case it’s not that but if these symptoms get worse I really won’t have much of a choice, I’m stood here shivering.

What's your temperature???

If your struggling to breathe then you must call for help. Yes your completely right it could just be a chest infection and tbh this could be the best outcome right now. Please I know your scared but I'm not seeing this getting better on its own. Listen it's scary times every time someone coughs we automatically pressume the worst. Try not to panic although easy for me to say sat here.you need to call for help. Either 999 or 111 but 111 will probably send a ambulance any way. 

There's alot of nasty bugs out there other than what's going on. I prey it's something like a chest infection and nothing more

Xx❤️❤️

• Puke! 4

23 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Jok3ster3 is right mate. Ring 111 we are no experts. They will give the best advice and tell you what to do. Just remember the stats are i think 1 in 5 tests roughly have been positive so chances are it's just an infection.

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 2

27 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Flipping hell mate, sorry to hear this, just had a thought though as I went through a similar thing many years ago and also thought I had pneumonia and it turned out I had massive anxiety and panic and it was literally changing my core temp, making me shake, hard to breath etc. I got given Valium that day and it cured it instantly, well almost instantly, not saying you don't have something viral but I had to mention it as even a DR on call thought I was ill, it was only after tests they realised what it was. Just thought with all the stress at the moment it could be something you dont think of?

Either way, call 111 and speak to somebody, its no good letting it get worse if you feel unwell, we're all here for you mate :purpleheart:

• Puke! 3
  • Keeemon 1

Guest centipede
3 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Cheers everyone been on to 111 very efficient service spoke to 3 clinicians just waiting for the out of hours gp to contact me.

fudging hell 

you might wanna prepare your anus mate. they are sending round your suppository

image.jpeg.c6197cb61e8dffaa59bfda8beb4f0aa9.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

I hope you don’t mind me asking but do you live alone? 

The reason I am asking is that you may need a point of call or someone to talk to as hackz has said it can make you very anxious and that’s normal given what’s going on.

I am contactable by phone 24/7 and if needed to one text and I can call for some help? 

18 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Cheers everyone been on to 111 very efficient service spoke to 3 clinicians just waiting for the out of hours gp to contact me.

fudging hell 

They may take a while as they are so busy. 
Keep warm. Drink water and relax if you can. Hope you have someone there with you but if not I can talk with you if it will help see the time through till they call x

Just now, howfin said:

@Hacko im sure youre being well looked after by 111 but if you just need to speak to someone ring me anytime pm 4 number or look at page 3 fur it under big bender

Likewise just pm @Hacko 

7 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

The reason I am asking is that you may need a point of call or someone to talk to as hackz has said it can make you very anxious and that’s normal given what’s going on.

I am contactable by phone 24/7 and if needed to one text to me I can call for some help? Or just talk any of your fears through 

3 minutes ago, howfin said:

Youre on page 3 under big bender as well? 

But seriously as you say for passing the time ill be up all night if you need buddy

I have no idea what the big bender is? 
I wouldn’t put my number up on the forum. Is yours? 

Nice of you to offer to. It’s easier when you have someone to talk to x

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Hacko 1 said:

Right all as I’ll say is what a wonderful service we get provided by the NHS in this country.

Within the space of half an hourish I’ve spoken to 2 clinicians and an out of hours GP, how efficient is that in these chaotic times.

The GP has confirmed from my symptoms  that I’ve more than likely got the covid19 virus, there’s not much anybody can do for me which I knew, I’ve got to ride it out, if my breathing gets any worse I have to ring the ambulance something I just don’t want to do.

The fight starts now 🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊

Please don’t let this go any worse.

Fuck sake man. Phones always open if you need it. Dont be afraid to ring 999 though if it gets worse. 

• Puke! 8