Coronavirus

So scientists are saying the outbreak could be linked to fruit bat soup. I was curious as to what exactly fruit bat soup is. Apparently the image below is what a nice fruit bat soup looks like. Is there anything these fuckers won't eat?1 I bet they even eat the coffee ones in a bag of Revels, fecking savages. ?

c35bf105110afec35321f131bdf2eb30.png

28 minutes ago, Denman said:

So scientists are saying the outbreak could be linked to fruit bat soup. I was curious as to what exactly fruit bat soup is. Apparently the image below is what a nice fruit bat soup looks like. Is there anything these fuckers won't eat?1 I bet they even eat the coffee ones in a bag of Revels, fecking savages. ?

c35bf105110afec35321f131bdf2eb30.png

That is grim?

Ps I like the coffee ones?

• Love 1

Unfortunately the Corona Virus will prove to be very serous Globally .  The UK will not suffer too much but Asia and the Middle East could lose many millions of people .   Mostly the age group affected will be 60 plus and already have some weakness in the Immune system. 

It will not be the first global pandemic, and not the last ....but one of five over the next 7 years . 

Most of the Flu Like Viruses will centre in Asia and Africa and the people there simply do hot have the ability to control the spread of the virus so sadly expect great loss of life. 

• Keeemon 1

It is also 100 years on since the great Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918 to 1920  in which over 500 million people worldwide were infected when the worlds population was around 1.8 billion people .   I think the modern equivalent would be around 2 billion people of todays population getting it  or the same as everybody in the world in 1920.

It is estimated that between 20-50 million people died from it  compared to the 20 million that were  killed  in WW1

Edited by philinvicta
  • Keeemon 2

5 minutes ago, Triggered101 said:

It's scary new viruses are being found today. With all the medicine and funding out their a cure for all viruses etc should be a given. 

Viruses evolve  and  it is likely to be a different thing at the end of this from when it was first detected.   Labs will be working hard to come up with cures but it takes time.

15 minutes ago, Triggered101 said:

Yeah. They always seem to evolve in the poorest of places as these places, the capability isn't there. Although we have enough resources, they put adverts £3 a month bullshit on the tv instead of the wealthy just wiping the shit out? pisses me off

You can’t just wipe it out. We haven’t even been able to wipe out the common cold.

13 minutes ago, RB91 said:

You can’t just wipe it out. We haven’t even been able to wipe out the common cold.

Yeah but the common cold is very complex. What cures one strain has no effect on another, and with over a hundred strains of the common cold, unless you have an antivirus to cure all 100+ strains at once, you would need to identify each strain and treat separately. A very lengthy process.

26 minutes ago, Triggered101 said:

Yeah but the common cold is very complex. What cures one strain has no effect on another, and with over a hundred strains of the common cold, unless you have an antivirus to cure all 100+ strains at once, you would need to identify each strain and treat separately. A very lengthy process.

I’m aware, most of these viruses have several strains, and some can mutate at alarming rates, hence why they can’t be wiped out easily, it’s especially difficult when they’re contracted from animals, and like you say, much worse in poorer areas.

Herd immunity and vaccinations used to be great for keeping numbers extremely low on many issues, but the anti-vax retard brigade are doing their best to fuck that up.