Me vs diet

Miller26

8 hours ago, Solario333 said:

The Sun the stars and the moon , synchronicity and Symmetry  shape thought to meet my needs as and when need is demonstrated through ergonomic intent.  my secrets are secret for a good reason .  I share the process openly once people reach a certain level of wisdom ...... i.e. stand alone.

It must be true that marijuana is a gateway drug. It seems the hippy commune has ditched the big fat blunts and started to hit the crack pipe. 

Also you are telling that to a guy that lives on chicken poppers (I don't even know what chicken poppers are). You must have hit the crack pipe twice. 

Now jokes aside, I usually agree with you on pretty much everything but the sun and the stars aren't going to give him his required calories if hes an active person and 2 meals a day is insufficient for any active person. 

36 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Serious question people. I don't tend to work in an office etc so will work on the go etc. 

What can I have for breakfast what's pretty healthy and isn't dust? 

Another breakfast I like that’s ‘slimming world’ is a cooked breakfast normally save this for a weekend tho as too busy on the school run ect 

heck sausages, bacon with fat removed (best bit I know!) all cooked in the oven/grill. Beans, tomatoes, scrambled egg with spinach , mushroom (cooked with fry light) 

cutting down the amount of bread I eat has helped too! 

• Keeemon 3

2 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Serious question people. I don't tend to work in an office etc so will work on the go etc. 

What can I have for breakfast what's pretty healthy and isn't dust? 

McDonald’s breakfast wrap with a coffee, got everything a guy on the go needs till lunchtime.

I can pretty much eat what I want when I want as I burn most of it off grafting away, I’m sitting at a healthy 15 st currently.

You can certainly spot the desk jockeys ?

• Good Luck! 1

2 hours ago, Denman said:

It must be true that marijuana is a gateway drug. It seems the hippy commune has ditched the big fat blunts and started to hit the crack pipe. 

Also you are telling that to a guy that lives on chicken poppers (I don't even know what chicken poppers are). You must have hit the crack pipe twice. 

Now jokes aside, I usually agree with you on pretty much everything but the sun and the stars aren't going to give him his required calories if hes an active person and 2 meals a day is insufficient for any active person. 

Historically you are correct , but new energies are arriving over the next few years that will indeed do exactly what I have said.....but you must now be patent and see it happening ...... 

1 hour ago, Hacko 1 said:

McDonald’s breakfast wrap with a coffee, got everything a guy on the go needs till lunchtime.

I can pretty much eat what I want when I want as I burn most of it off grafting away, I’m sitting at a healthy 15 st currently.

You can certainly spot the desk jockeys ?

Swap the coffee with hot chocolate champ ?

• Shocked! 1

My meals today .

breakfast ... Bacon Sandwich 

Snack  -- Hot cross bun

Main <Meal  5pm.= 10 bean chilli with Peshwari Nan . ( Homemade with chillies , mushrooms , celery, Peppers, carrots,  sesame oil,  Garlic, onions, soy sauce and Balsamic Vinegar . added to the 10 beans soaked overnight --Picture to follow : )   

No meals after 6 pm today.  

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 3

6 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

My meals today .

breakfast ... Bacon Sandwich 

Snack  -- Hot cross bun

Main <Meal  5pm.= 10 bean chilli with Peshwari Nan . ( Homemade with chillies , mushrooms , celery, Peppers, carrots,  sesame oil,  Garlic, onions, soy sauce and Balsamic Vinegar . added to the 10 beans soaked overnight --Picture to follow : )   

No meals after 6 pm today.  

That beats my ready meal or sad meal as I call it!

Edited by david1111
  • Agree 1

It’s been a poor day 

Breakfast 

1x Kit Kat 2 finger 

1 x small lunch pack size cookies

Lunch 

BBQ meat feast pizza stuffed crust 9 inch

Tea

just popping a Piri Piri spatchcock chicken in the oven, mixed veg, new potatoes and some Yorkshire puddings.

Lemon meringue for dessert.

• Puke! 2

6 hours ago, Solario333 said:

Historically you are correct , but new energies are arriving over the next few years that will indeed do exactly what I have said.....but you must now be patent and see it happening ...... 

My man..

4d2ac893dc7b8d06eae5aa61bc5f893f.jpg

45 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

It’s been a poor day 

Breakfast 

1x Kit Kat 2 finger 

1 x small lunch pack size cookies

Lunch 

BBQ meat feast pizza stuffed crust 9 inch

Tea

just popping a Piri Piri spatchcock chicken in the oven, mixed veg, new potatoes and some Yorkshire puddings.

Lemon meringue for dessert.

We could be twins ?