Pickmywinners+ £50 cash prize

Brownman24

Appreciate it’s a week away but I’m off to Luxembourg for work until Thursday evening  so just wanted to get something up posted before then.

Few of me and my degen mates get together and have a sesh, gamble very heavily and make terrible decisions every few months.

On Friday 31st I’ll be posting some bets from forum members and blogging some of the action. I’ll be playing some blueprints and will also be buying a new pool cue as I’ll be having some money matches in the Summer. It’s an expensive day with the Henry, blueprints drinks  cue and all the rest of it and it’s not sustainable but it’s normally a reward for a period of virtual abstinence from gambling.. 

budget is £260 for TGC member so pretty straight forward £20 a race for 13 members.. keep suggestions coming in as I will reinvest winnings.

Second giveaway of the month as I’m a top fella but I’ll be doing a quick spin on 100-1 roulette so picks number and Hackz might be making that transfer.

Sadly I only want to include contributing members in the giveaway so 40 is the minimum content count. Will drop a little video Thursday night. I’m off to the cinema now and will be busy tomorrow so unless something ultra juicy is going on.. I’ll catch youse all toward the end of next week

• Keeemon 7

I actually flew home yesterday morning- most pointless thing ever! So just to make everyone aware the 100-1 roulette give away will be spun on Friday 31st @8am and I will be looking to put the bets on early Friday and then top up throughout - if anyone fancies a cast then that’s fine FYI and if anyone picks the same Horse then I will be lumping on. Will put a video up tomorrow as I’m a bit unwell today.. let’s have ya!

• Keeemon 1