Gambling solicitor spared immediate jail sentence over 'eye watering' fraud

MrUKHackz

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I ain't reading all that but how the hell did you manage to write that quick? 

Signed 

Shit for brains 

He didn't silly and I'm disappointed now.... that you didn't read it, thought you'd be the only one who would. ?

Edited by Jok3st3r
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I ain't reading all that but how the hell did you manage to write that quick? 

Signed 

Shit for brains 

Fucking hell Miller. Ask your carer.

1 minute ago, RB91 said:

To be fair, it’s actually Andy who is the smart one of the two. ?

Come now, someones already analysed my gobbledegook poem on here about a three toed sloth and found deep meaning in it. Don't you start.

4 minutes ago, Denman said:

Come now, someones already analysed my gobbledegook poem on here about a three toed sloth and found deep meaning in it. Don't you start.

I’ve not finished writing my review of the three toed sloth, there could a Pulitzer Prize waiting.

Im joining the party quite late having been away for a couple days.

Shocked at this, I hope no trusting TGC members lost anything. I have not read every comment on this thread. I remember he would often put tickets up for sale for various events etc as well as selling some keyrings or something.

He's very lucky he escaped prison, although the biggest punishment is that his years of training and studying for his career have been flushed down the pan.

• Keeemon 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/01/2020 at 17:58, Denman said:

It is with extreme disgust that I write this letter and say what will doubtlessly be considered gin-swilling by some of my peers. Nonetheless, it must be stated that by preventing people from seeing that the real problem is the complexity of a changing national and world economy, Mrs. Cheryl T's myrmidons can promote mediocrity over merit. As is customary for a letter of this sort, I will now offer up paper and ink anent the phylogeny of Cheryl's subversive, contumacious anecdotes in order to make the point that we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. This belief is due to a basic confusion that can be cleared up simply by stating that Cheryl has recently stated that she answers to no one. Such statements, like her earlier writings and pronouncements, are a contemptible insult to all decent and feeling people. Rats in a maze can't pause in amazement to assess, let alone change, the incentives that keep them running. That doesn't mean that humans aren't allowed to wonder why Cheryl accuses me of being disreputable whenever I state that I get emotional when I think of certain people I've met who are so humble and have so little yet who nevertheless manage to protect this planet for future generations. All right, I'll admit that I have a sharp tongue and sometimes write with a bit of a poison pen, but the fact remains that Cheryl's servitors actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these types of money-grubbing philosophunculists are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world by the next full moon. In reality, of course, Cheryl once wrote a document whose sole purpose was to argue that she is a woman of morality, achievements, and noble qualities, one who often sacrifices her own reputation or safety in order to pursue that which is right and those things that truly matter. This document was an endless sequence of intentional distortions, cynical manipulations of language, and outright lies. It served no purpose other to get people thinking about how Cheryl feels no guilt for any of the harm she's caused. Unless there's a cosmic exception for an almighty Cheryl T, this proves that Cheryl recently stated that she has the trappings of deity. She said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. She said it as if she meant it. That's scary because she claims to have the perfect solution to all our problems. Alas, Cheryl's solution involves scapegoating easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. What bothers me about that is that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be her most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Cheryl to help her provoke violence and religious extremism.

If you march with rabid warlords and make common cause with rabid warlords then you're just as bad as rabid warlords. If you don't believe that such logic holds up, then perhaps you've forgotten that Cheryl's temerarious recommendations are meticulously designed to keep the population unaware, uneducated, dumbed down, and focused on stupefying activities like video games. The intention is to prevent people from noticing that Cheryl has been organizing a troika of froward hoddypeaks, revolting slaves to fashion, and overbearing cadgers with the sole purpose of letting down ladders that the brown-nosing, disgraceful, and sinister scramble to climb.

Cheryl's allocutions serve as a stepping stone to world government. And who will compose that world government? A ruling class consisting of bad-tempered loblollies and dishonest troublemakers. Cheryl wants to terrorize the public. This desire is implanted in a part of her brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get her to see that there isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that everyone who scrambles aboard the Cheryl T bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride. The only reason that Cheryl claims otherwise is that there are a number of complex psychological and social reasons as to why she wants to take away what few freedoms we have left. I submit that everyone should stop and mull that assertion. Then, people will understand why Cheryl thinks that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by stroppy whiners for the purpose of population reduction. On that front, her evidence is flimsy; her assertions are non sequiturs; and, most irritating of all, she flat-out denies that her commentaries are entirely meaningless. That is, they usually begin by saying something about how Mohockism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves, and then they continue on with a random assortment of tacked-on phrases until they finally slam into a period. Cheryl's commentaries would be a lot clearer if Cheryl simply came out and said that this is not a question of ultracrepidarianism or sectarianism. Rather, it is a question about how if we do not act now, unconscionable ochlocrats will own our country. If you and I do not speak up now, predatory marauders will inculcate the hermeneutics of suspicion in otherwise open-minded people. Not only will our nation pay a terrible price for that, but Cheryl says that her faith in jingoism gives her an uncanny ability to detect astral energy and cosmic vibrations. Yet she also wants to reduce meaningful political discussions to “my team versus your team” identity-based politics. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because I've observed at least one of her fanboys wasting hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings. This is totally indicative of the unprofessional, ungracious, and unacceptable behavior that is so endemic to Cheryl's gestapo.

I was thinking about how Cheryl's flimflams will influence the legislative process so that public policy reflects the interests of the privileged few and not the needs of the general population in the near future. And then it hit me. Many people have witnessed Cheryl interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, and privacy rights. Cheryl generally insists that her witnesses are mistaken and blames her querimonious viewpoints on irascible duffers. It's like she has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, Cheryl's confreres proclaim that Cheryl's decisions are based on reason. I say to them, “Prove it”—not that they'll be able to, of course, but because Cheryl has been going around saying that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. That's a bit of a furphy. The truth is that Cheryl had previously claimed that she had no intention to eviscerate every bit of social progress of the past century. Of course, shortly thereafter, that's exactly what she did. Next, she denied that she would leach integrity and honor from our souls. We all know what happened then. Now, Cheryl would have us believe she'd never ever empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. Will she? Go figure. My view is that Cheryl assumes that she should be a given a direct pipeline to the national treasury. The flip side of that assumption is that her termagant sottises can be viewed as the principal threat to our personal freedoms. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Why can't she value a diversity of approaches without needing to rank them as better and worse? Before you answer, let me point out that in her quest to promote intolerance and paranoia she has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

Cheryl can go on saying that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to her incorrigible, lecherous prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such irrational dreams just now. Her scummy epithets serve always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. They agitate the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindle the animosity of one part against another, and foment occasionally riot and insurrection. As if those characteristics weren't bad enough, Cheryl's epithets also prevent the community from hearing that if we fail in our task of challenging the soft bigotry of low expectations, then she will undermine liberty in the name of liberty. While it is reasonable to expect that acerbic good-for-nothings gobble up Cheryl's brazen self-fulfilling prophecies like golden morsels of sesquipedalianism, it remains that Cheryl claims to have donated a lot of money to charity over the past few years. I suspect that the nullibicity of those donations would become apparent if one were to audit Cheryl's books—unless, of course, “charity” includes Cheryl-run organizations that put temperamental ragamuffinesses on the federal payroll. In that case, I'd say that many of the people I've talked to have said that Cheryl and her forces should all be put up against a wall and given traitors' justice. Without commenting on that specifically I'd merely like to point out that Cheryl extricates herself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice.

Other shambolic franions loathe Cheryl. That said, they deserve her because they've never been able to reconcile their pious claims of upholding virtuous, patriotic, ordered liberty with their lust for scarring little children's self-image. Our duty should be to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against her stances. To lay waste to the environment is alien to this duty. That's why I want you to know that her fellow travelers have repeatedly been caught offering stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world. I had expected better from Cheryl and her vaunted entourage, but then again, I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that if one could get a Ph.D. in Aspheterism, she would be the first in line to have one.

I fully intend to find new pathways out of the traps that Cheryl has laid for us. I will spare no labor in doing this and reckon no labor lost that brings me toward this mark. Even so, Cheryl inarguably embarrassed herself by ceremoniously announcing that the rule of law should give way to the rule of brutality and bribery. Cheryl is now in full retreat, shifting from clear prose to mumbled nonsense. I claim she doesn't want anyone to know that her utterances are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're utterly uncivilized, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, it's difficult to know exactly why ethically bankrupt egoism has burst forth so powerfully in the past few years. Perhaps it's because it's easy enough to hate Cheryl any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that Cheryl is up to, things that ought to make a real Cheryl-hater out of you. First off, if she doesn't like it here, then perhaps she should go elsewhere.

Fracturing family unity would bring unprecedented devastation and loss of life. No political, economic, or military objective could justify this outcome. But that doesn't stop Cheryl from defaming, delegitimizing, and destroying her traducers or from suppressing all evidence that she is a woman utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine patriotism. That's why I say that if you looked up “sadistic” in the dictionary, you'd probably see Cheryl's picture. Two quick comments: 1) Cheryl's klatch of unenlightened, ludibrious dolts is an army of evil, and 2) rather than attempting to work out her disagreements with others, she commonly turns to her friends tapinosis and meiosis, calling her opponents “confrontational, cuckoo philologasters”, “smarmy, uppity rotters”, or even “nitpicky, insolent ear-benders”. I find that rather sad, primarily because Cheryl insists that only one or two members of her entire platoon of obnoxious stool pigeons are foolhardy, postmodernist vendors of parasitism. Only one or two members? This is, to put it charitably, an understatement of the facts. It would be far more accurate to say that it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to take personal action and raise a stink about Cheryl and her iracund microaggressions. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader.

I am reminded of the quote, “The local laundromat must be busy with her adherents' washing soiled pants and wet sheets from the distress of being told that someone in the world does not subscribe to their belief that the laws of nature don't apply to her.” This comment is not as aggressive as it seems because if I had my druthers, Cheryl would never have had the opportunity to needle and wheedle costive zobs into her Prætorian Guard. As it stands, Cheryl claims that the Scriptures are responsible for her culturally insensitive thoughts and fancies. This eisegetical fantasy is not only stingy, but it fails to consider that Cheryl should stop bombarding us with her politically incorrect glaikery. In this context, the opposite of political incorrectness is not political correctness but rather an objective quest for knowledge. As we all know, most conceited slumlords lack any knowledge about how we all know, in the world that surrounds us, that there are terrorists and home invaders and drug cartels and carjackers and knockout gamers and rapers and haters and spleenful sideshow barkers who scheme to goad intransigent mattoids into hurling epithets at Cheryl's competitors. What is often easy to forget, however, is that I know some discourteous agitators who actually believe that the world is crying out to labor beneath Cheryl's firm but benevolent heel. Incredible? Those same people have told me that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that Cheryl and her sympathizers are a cancer on our society. They will therefore do what cancer always does: kill the host. What's noteworthy about that observation is that Cheryl insists that her suggestions will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. Naturally, she gives no evidence whatsoever to support that parti pris. Perhaps that's because our national media is controlled by amoral cretins. That's why you probably haven't heard that the acid test for Cheryl's “kinder, gentler” new effusions should be, “Do they still pose a threat to the survival of democracy?” If the answer is yes then we can conclude that if you can make any sense out Cheryl's self-deceiving mind games then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did.

I personally want to see all of us working together to secure livelihoods and a better world for all generations. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that if Cheryl can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep, I will personally deliver her Nobel Prize for Pertinacious Rhetoric. In the meantime, some people aver that Cheryl's perceptions of a vast conspiracy lead her to inappropriate assessments of even the most innocent interactions with unprofessional curmudgeons. Others maintain that our formerly brave populace now lives in fear under the yoke of a savage Cheryl T. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: Cheryl might drive us into a state of apoplexy as soon as our backs are turned. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? While the unintelligent masses will scoff at what I've written in this letter, preferring insults to reason, I ask only that those of you who view yourselves as reasonable individuals at the very least try to prove to yourselves that what I have presented is irrefutably false. If you cannot, then you must cede me my point that Mrs. Cheryl T has as little regard for our nation's laws as most celebrity couples have for their wedding vows.

is this what you mean by celebrity couples regard for wedding vows? 🤔 🤔

? Is this guy justNathan ? What’s everyone talking about asking for personal details ? 

as mentioned last year I had lots of threats made to my email and work emails . I believed it was the bandit or someone from Biam until they started trying to blackmail me for additional information ? 

There is currently a ongoing situation which resulted in me leaving my work - I whistleblew on my work which resulted in me needing to leave. They have tried to discredit me and part of that was  letters from a unknown person about me . 

I was speaking to justnathan around the time this started happening - and while I was away out of the blue justnathan sent me a message saying “ miss you “ which I didn’t think much about ? 

It may not be linked but could someone pm me the full story so I can pass it onto my lawyer to look into

10 minutes ago, lisbonlions67 said:

? Is this guy justNathan ? What’s everyone talking about asking for personal details ? 

as mentioned last year I had lots of threats made to my email and work emails . I believed it was the bandit or someone from Biam until they started trying to blackmail me for additional information ? 

There is currently a ongoing situation which resulted in me leaving my work - I whistleblew on my work which resulted in me needing to leave. They have tried to discredit me and part of that was  letters from a unknown person about me . 

I was speaking to justnathan around the time this started happening - and while I was away out of the blue justnathan sent me a message saying “ miss you “ which I didn’t think much about ? 

It may not be linked but could someone pm me the full story so I can pass it onto my lawyer to look into

There's been quite a few people what have been threatened on here champ but I was told that I was the only one until I found out numerous others had been threatened. 

3 hours ago, Miller26 said:

There's been quite a few people what have been threatened on here champ but I was told that I was the only one until I found out numerous others had been threatened. 

Numerous others have been threatened on here and they came to you, not me or rolla or a moderator, just you.:think:

I have to say when I was bullied on here and approached Miller, he was everything I could have wanted and more. He was a beacon of hope and light. A pillar of strength and solidarity. A bastion of comfort and support.

1 hour ago, Denman said:

I have to say when I was bullied on here and approached Miller, he was everything I could have wanted and more. He was a beacon of hope and light. A pillar of strength and solidarity. A bastion of comfort and support.

This denman guy at times has me in stitches. A beacon of hope. 😄

• Love 1

Guest Chair Slots
On 26/01/2020 at 17:58, Denman said:

It is with extreme disgust that I write this letter and say what will doubtlessly be considered gin-swilling by some of my peers. Nonetheless, it must be stated that by preventing people from seeing that the real problem is the complexity of a changing national and world economy, Mrs. Cheryl T's myrmidons can promote mediocrity over merit. As is customary for a letter of this sort, I will now offer up paper and ink anent the phylogeny of Cheryl's subversive, contumacious anecdotes in order to make the point that we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. This belief is due to a basic confusion that can be cleared up simply by stating that Cheryl has recently stated that she answers to no one. Such statements, like her earlier writings and pronouncements, are a contemptible insult to all decent and feeling people. Rats in a maze can't pause in amazement to assess, let alone change, the incentives that keep them running. That doesn't mean that humans aren't allowed to wonder why Cheryl accuses me of being disreputable whenever I state that I get emotional when I think of certain people I've met who are so humble and have so little yet who nevertheless manage to protect this planet for future generations. All right, I'll admit that I have a sharp tongue and sometimes write with a bit of a poison pen, but the fact remains that Cheryl's servitors actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these types of money-grubbing philosophunculists are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world by the next full moon. In reality, of course, Cheryl once wrote a document whose sole purpose was to argue that she is a woman of morality, achievements, and noble qualities, one who often sacrifices her own reputation or safety in order to pursue that which is right and those things that truly matter. This document was an endless sequence of intentional distortions, cynical manipulations of language, and outright lies. It served no purpose other to get people thinking about how Cheryl feels no guilt for any of the harm she's caused. Unless there's a cosmic exception for an almighty Cheryl T, this proves that Cheryl recently stated that she has the trappings of deity. She said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. She said it as if she meant it. That's scary because she claims to have the perfect solution to all our problems. Alas, Cheryl's solution involves scapegoating easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. What bothers me about that is that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be her most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Cheryl to help her provoke violence and religious extremism.

If you march with rabid warlords and make common cause with rabid warlords then you're just as bad as rabid warlords. If you don't believe that such logic holds up, then perhaps you've forgotten that Cheryl's temerarious recommendations are meticulously designed to keep the population unaware, uneducated, dumbed down, and focused on stupefying activities like video games. The intention is to prevent people from noticing that Cheryl has been organizing a troika of froward hoddypeaks, revolting slaves to fashion, and overbearing cadgers with the sole purpose of letting down ladders that the brown-nosing, disgraceful, and sinister scramble to climb.

Cheryl's allocutions serve as a stepping stone to world government. And who will compose that world government? A ruling class consisting of bad-tempered loblollies and dishonest troublemakers. Cheryl wants to terrorize the public. This desire is implanted in a part of her brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get her to see that there isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that everyone who scrambles aboard the Cheryl T bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride. The only reason that Cheryl claims otherwise is that there are a number of complex psychological and social reasons as to why she wants to take away what few freedoms we have left. I submit that everyone should stop and mull that assertion. Then, people will understand why Cheryl thinks that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by stroppy whiners for the purpose of population reduction. On that front, her evidence is flimsy; her assertions are non sequiturs; and, most irritating of all, she flat-out denies that her commentaries are entirely meaningless. That is, they usually begin by saying something about how Mohockism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves, and then they continue on with a random assortment of tacked-on phrases until they finally slam into a period. Cheryl's commentaries would be a lot clearer if Cheryl simply came out and said that this is not a question of ultracrepidarianism or sectarianism. Rather, it is a question about how if we do not act now, unconscionable ochlocrats will own our country. If you and I do not speak up now, predatory marauders will inculcate the hermeneutics of suspicion in otherwise open-minded people. Not only will our nation pay a terrible price for that, but Cheryl says that her faith in jingoism gives her an uncanny ability to detect astral energy and cosmic vibrations. Yet she also wants to reduce meaningful political discussions to “my team versus your team” identity-based politics. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because I've observed at least one of her fanboys wasting hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings. This is totally indicative of the unprofessional, ungracious, and unacceptable behavior that is so endemic to Cheryl's gestapo.

I was thinking about how Cheryl's flimflams will influence the legislative process so that public policy reflects the interests of the privileged few and not the needs of the general population in the near future. And then it hit me. Many people have witnessed Cheryl interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, and privacy rights. Cheryl generally insists that her witnesses are mistaken and blames her querimonious viewpoints on irascible duffers. It's like she has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, Cheryl's confreres proclaim that Cheryl's decisions are based on reason. I say to them, “Prove it”—not that they'll be able to, of course, but because Cheryl has been going around saying that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. That's a bit of a furphy. The truth is that Cheryl had previously claimed that she had no intention to eviscerate every bit of social progress of the past century. Of course, shortly thereafter, that's exactly what she did. Next, she denied that she would leach integrity and honor from our souls. We all know what happened then. Now, Cheryl would have us believe she'd never ever empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. Will she? Go figure. My view is that Cheryl assumes that she should be a given a direct pipeline to the national treasury. The flip side of that assumption is that her termagant sottises can be viewed as the principal threat to our personal freedoms. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Why can't she value a diversity of approaches without needing to rank them as better and worse? Before you answer, let me point out that in her quest to promote intolerance and paranoia she has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

Cheryl can go on saying that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to her incorrigible, lecherous prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such irrational dreams just now. Her scummy epithets serve always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. They agitate the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindle the animosity of one part against another, and foment occasionally riot and insurrection. As if those characteristics weren't bad enough, Cheryl's epithets also prevent the community from hearing that if we fail in our task of challenging the soft bigotry of low expectations, then she will undermine liberty in the name of liberty. While it is reasonable to expect that acerbic good-for-nothings gobble up Cheryl's brazen self-fulfilling prophecies like golden morsels of sesquipedalianism, it remains that Cheryl claims to have donated a lot of money to charity over the past few years. I suspect that the nullibicity of those donations would become apparent if one were to audit Cheryl's books—unless, of course, “charity” includes Cheryl-run organizations that put temperamental ragamuffinesses on the federal payroll. In that case, I'd say that many of the people I've talked to have said that Cheryl and her forces should all be put up against a wall and given traitors' justice. Without commenting on that specifically I'd merely like to point out that Cheryl extricates herself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice.

Other shambolic franions loathe Cheryl. That said, they deserve her because they've never been able to reconcile their pious claims of upholding virtuous, patriotic, ordered liberty with their lust for scarring little children's self-image. Our duty should be to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against her stances. To lay waste to the environment is alien to this duty. That's why I want you to know that her fellow travelers have repeatedly been caught offering stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world. I had expected better from Cheryl and her vaunted entourage, but then again, I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that if one could get a Ph.D. in Aspheterism, she would be the first in line to have one.

I fully intend to find new pathways out of the traps that Cheryl has laid for us. I will spare no labor in doing this and reckon no labor lost that brings me toward this mark. Even so, Cheryl inarguably embarrassed herself by ceremoniously announcing that the rule of law should give way to the rule of brutality and bribery. Cheryl is now in full retreat, shifting from clear prose to mumbled nonsense. I claim she doesn't want anyone to know that her utterances are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're utterly uncivilized, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, it's difficult to know exactly why ethically bankrupt egoism has burst forth so powerfully in the past few years. Perhaps it's because it's easy enough to hate Cheryl any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that Cheryl is up to, things that ought to make a real Cheryl-hater out of you. First off, if she doesn't like it here, then perhaps she should go elsewhere.

Fracturing family unity would bring unprecedented devastation and loss of life. No political, economic, or military objective could justify this outcome. But that doesn't stop Cheryl from defaming, delegitimizing, and destroying her traducers or from suppressing all evidence that she is a woman utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine patriotism. That's why I say that if you looked up “sadistic” in the dictionary, you'd probably see Cheryl's picture. Two quick comments: 1) Cheryl's klatch of unenlightened, ludibrious dolts is an army of evil, and 2) rather than attempting to work out her disagreements with others, she commonly turns to her friends tapinosis and meiosis, calling her opponents “confrontational, cuckoo philologasters”, “smarmy, uppity rotters”, or even “nitpicky, insolent ear-benders”. I find that rather sad, primarily because Cheryl insists that only one or two members of her entire platoon of obnoxious stool pigeons are foolhardy, postmodernist vendors of parasitism. Only one or two members? This is, to put it charitably, an understatement of the facts. It would be far more accurate to say that it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to take personal action and raise a stink about Cheryl and her iracund microaggressions. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader.

I am reminded of the quote, “The local laundromat must be busy with her adherents' washing soiled pants and wet sheets from the distress of being told that someone in the world does not subscribe to their belief that the laws of nature don't apply to her.” This comment is not as aggressive as it seems because if I had my druthers, Cheryl would never have had the opportunity to needle and wheedle costive zobs into her Prætorian Guard. As it stands, Cheryl claims that the Scriptures are responsible for her culturally insensitive thoughts and fancies. This eisegetical fantasy is not only stingy, but it fails to consider that Cheryl should stop bombarding us with her politically incorrect glaikery. In this context, the opposite of political incorrectness is not political correctness but rather an objective quest for knowledge. As we all know, most conceited slumlords lack any knowledge about how we all know, in the world that surrounds us, that there are terrorists and home invaders and drug cartels and carjackers and knockout gamers and rapers and haters and spleenful sideshow barkers who scheme to goad intransigent mattoids into hurling epithets at Cheryl's competitors. What is often easy to forget, however, is that I know some discourteous agitators who actually believe that the world is crying out to labor beneath Cheryl's firm but benevolent heel. Incredible? Those same people have told me that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that Cheryl and her sympathizers are a cancer on our society. They will therefore do what cancer always does: kill the host. What's noteworthy about that observation is that Cheryl insists that her suggestions will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. Naturally, she gives no evidence whatsoever to support that parti pris. Perhaps that's because our national media is controlled by amoral cretins. That's why you probably haven't heard that the acid test for Cheryl's “kinder, gentler” new effusions should be, “Do they still pose a threat to the survival of democracy?” If the answer is yes then we can conclude that if you can make any sense out Cheryl's self-deceiving mind games then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did.

I personally want to see all of us working together to secure livelihoods and a better world for all generations. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that if Cheryl can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep, I will personally deliver her Nobel Prize for Pertinacious Rhetoric. In the meantime, some people aver that Cheryl's perceptions of a vast conspiracy lead her to inappropriate assessments of even the most innocent interactions with unprofessional curmudgeons. Others maintain that our formerly brave populace now lives in fear under the yoke of a savage Cheryl T. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: Cheryl might drive us into a state of apoplexy as soon as our backs are turned. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? While the unintelligent masses will scoff at what I've written in this letter, preferring insults to reason, I ask only that those of you who view yourselves as reasonable individuals at the very least try to prove to yourselves that what I have presented is irrefutably false. If you cannot, then you must cede me my point that Mrs. Cheryl T has as little regard for our nation's laws as most celebrity couples have for their wedding vows.

Image result for tldr gif