Solario333

FIRST SPIN BONUS TIKI TUMBLE

Congratulations @Solario333

I think you can safely say the slot was due!

Enjoy the cash

• Love 1

Nice win! Never had a particularly good win on that game myself!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, adamuk said:

Well done no need to say to you withdraw and enjoy.

Already withdrawn --- and will no doubt do some extra shopping tomorrow !! 

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 2

I can never remember which buttons to press to capture a screen grab , so I used my mobile.....?

Nice hit there @Solario333 get in. That's karma mate for the good thread about the donations.

• Love 1

@Solario333 you know what to do....treat yourself to something extra special.......lovely hit, congrats. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Solario333 said:

I can never remember which buttons to press to capture a screen grab , so I used my mobile.....?

Well done Doug thats a flippin great win oh and to capture screen on a PC just press the PrtScn button, the screenshot then goes in your clipboard. Or, to capture just the active window, press Alt+PrtScn 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Well done Doug thats a flippin great win oh and to capture screen on a PC just press the PrtScn button, the screenshot then goes in your clipboard. Or, to capture just the active window, press Alt+PrtScn 

Its an apple mac fortunately..... ?... and yes just at the right moment when cash is tight .....

48 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Its an apple mac fortunately..... ?... and yes just at the right moment when cash is tight .....

Okay now were talking, thats command shift 3 for a screenshot that will land on your desktop or command shift 4 which turns the cursor into crosshairs which you can use to select whatever portion of your display you would like to capture in a screen shot, again it saves on the desktop :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Okay now were talking, thats command shift 3 for a screenshot that will land on your desktop or command shift 4 which turns the cursor into crosshairs which you can use to select whatever portion of your display you would like to capture in a screen shot, again it saves on the desktop :thumbsup:

I use a Mac at work and it was one of the most embarrassing thing ever having to ask how to screenshot lol

• Like 2

Couldn't have wished it on a nicer person. Enjoy is darling. Xx❤️❤️

• Love 1