Place Your Bets Adam Vs Wasps ?

adamuk

Thing is I don't want to damage it really so taking it down might prove a tad challenging. 

I have already been offered £100 for it off a mate, who also likes odd stuff, but I will 100% keep it and display it somehow all being well. 

Last one I took down in another old cottage was half the size, in the middle of Summer and very active, I did ok that time I only got stung 12 times ?

3 minutes ago, adamuk said:

Thing is I don't want to damage it really so taking it down might prove a tad challenging. 

I have already been offered £100 for it off a mate, who also likes odd stuff, but I will 100% keep it and display it somehow all being well. 

Last one I took down in another old cottage was half the size, in the middle of Summer and very active, I did ok that time I only got stung 12 times ?

Could you imagine tackling that one you have in the roof midst summer? ... Holy smoke....

You have some odd friends. PS I raise it to £110 ?

My "technique" involved a sheet which I placed underneath, and a long piece of wood with a Saw taped to the end, the plan was cut the nest, it falls into the sheet pick it up wrap it and run outside like feck. It nearly worked.

Problem with this one if live, is a bugger to get to, the other one above was in an old outbuilding and at head height.

I think my mates are perfectly normal ?????

1 minute ago, adamuk said:

My "technique" involved a sheet which I placed underneath, and a long piece of wood with a Saw taped to the end, the plan was cut the nest, it falls into the sheet pick it up wrap it and run outside like feck. It nearly worked.

Problem with this one if live, is a bugger to get to, the other one above was in an old outbuilding and at head height.

I think my mates are perfectly normal ?????

I’m just trying to think why someone would want to keep this? ?

18 minutes ago, adamuk said:

"I have already been offered £100 for it off a mate", fucking hell mate! what kinda company do you keep.

Image result for fred and rose west

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Fudging hell @Blacko you on the whiskey tonight pal ???

I had a right few in me the other night and ended up getting pumped on Monopoly live. One grinning Latvian in an ill fitting suit with matching fucking Pink shirt tipped me over the edge. Long story short I was shouting my big mouth off on live chat and ended up having a go at Latvia, he responded by telling me all the good things about his country, I told him the only good thing about Latvia was the fact that I didnt have to live there. He retaliated by asking me where I lived.. not wanting to admit I lived in Airdrie I told him I stayed in St Andrews! tbh I don't think the bloke would have the slightest idea where airdrie was.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

I had a right few in me the other night and ended up getting pumped on Monopoly live. One grinning Latvian in an ill fitting suit with matching fucking Pink shirt tipped me over the edge. Long story short I was shouting my big mouth off on live chat and ended up having a go at Latvia, he responded by telling me all the good things about his country, I told him the only good thing about Latvia was the fact that I didnt have to live there. He retaliated by asking me where I lived.. not wanting to admit I lived in Airdrie I told him I stayed in St Andrews! tbh I don't think the bloke would have the slightest idea where airdrie was.

St Andrews pmsl this a typical day there is it ?

10 hours ago, adamuk said:

So just started putting a new ceiling up for a temporary measure, for my tenant as asbestos was found, I'm moving back in around July time and the whole roof will be coming off etc. 

So today went round and found this Beauty today, Now me being me wants it down complete so I can display in some way ?

Is it live in not sure is it doable by myself again not sure, but in for a Penny.

Wish me luck if I vanish you know the Wasp Vs Adam outcome was not good.

IMG_20200122_103712.jpg

IMG_20200122_103722.jpg

IMG_20200122_103741.jpg

Adam from UK

This is how we execute the naughtiest of gnomes.

We fire them into the hole, thus starving the wasps of oxygen and bringing the gnome to a painful end.

Imagine a butt plug effect ?

There is a bounty on the naughtiest of gnomes @TGC GNOME he could well be the answer in this scenario. Plus you will benefit from the reward of 500 gnomeos?

Regards

Sir Gnome