WANTED --- CONTRIBUTIONS FOR A TGC LAPTOP

Solario333

15 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

@Solario333 nobody thinks you are a crook don’t feel that anyone does 

I am simply transferring the fund in order to close down unnecessary  and spurious doubts from being made real .  Foundation or no foundation humans do and will deceive. However  understanding the allows me to make the transfer one week early , and further monies may be sent direct to @RichieFC.  

I understand that @Miller26 means well , and is only saying what some may think , but on this occasion I feel it necessary to take action .  

• Keeemon 3

Wow, just wow.

The first I had any idea all this was going on this morning was when the notification that @Solario333 had sent across the £390 he was holding.

Anyone who was in the joint bullet will know I predicted someone would react like this, maybe a few have and not spoken up too but yeah, I thought it would cause a stir amongst some.

@Miller26 I know, for the most part, your heart is in the right place for the majority of the posts you write but you don't half go about things the wrong way mate. I do also get what you was saying about me feeling the need to stream, or specifically streaming slots. I said myself about it in the first post. I'll stream as and when I can, the same as now and I won't be streaming slots which aren't on behalf of someone else or a community bullet.

I want to thank @Solario333 and also @adamuk for their parts in putting this together. I would NEVER have done any post such as this myself, the thought never crossed my mind and I didn't know what I felt about it when it was first put on. Probably came across really ungrateful to be honest. Anyway, either way thank you also to every single person that has donated anything and thanks to those who have 'had my back'

I'll be honest, and I've not said it... or at least straight out said it but if I was to keep having the issues with my current laptop and the headache it gives me then I was very close to just saying sod it unfortunately.

If anyone at all wants their donation back then please just let me know, I never expected anyone to put in but on the other hand knew some would. I hope this is because they actually enjoy the streams and the community feel of them. I'm babbling now.

• Puke! 8
  • Keeemon 1

@RichieFC Please confirm receipt of 390.00.?

The fund has been a great success and speaks volumes for the kindness and willingness of many of the members to dig deep , even in mid January, to assist in the purchase of a new Laptop so that future streaming may be  a better  Sight and Sound experience.  

Riche should be able to stream both music and slots when the odd occasion is planned by members , and in the meantime will be less stressed and harassed  by lag .  

Thank you so much for your help.

• Puke! 5

9 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I am simply transferring the fund in order to close down unnecessary  and spurious doubts from being made real .  Foundation or no foundation humans do and will deceive. However  understanding the allows me to make the transfer one week early , and further monies may be sent direct to @RichieFC.  

I understand that @Miller26 means well , and is only saying what some may think , but on this occasion I feel it necessary to take action .  

As you says it's human nature to cast doubt, but I genuinely believe nobody on here doubted your integrity.

Obviously understand your actions though

• Keeemon 3

3 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Anyway I've sent jess a bit of money. Sorry for the offence caused. 

No harm done ....my friend. Rest easy . We all  need to keep our eyes and ears open too.

We may have separate thoughts but they should not divide people , the difference should amplify the need to understand others , to unite a wider perspective and to stand against those who seek to destroy our peace,and Harmony . 

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 1