Crunchie

Millers AW Racing Trophy 2020

Just wanted to keep everyone updated......  Millers AW Trophy this year will be played between Wednesday 5th February and Friday 7th of February. This will be on the evening meeting only of the day, so hopefully people can and will watch and chat about it as its happening. Wed 5th is Wolverhampton,  Thurs 6th  Newcastle  and Fri 7th  Southwell/ Dundalk

It will involve 2 days of having to pick a virtual Lucky 15 (4 horses), and one day of having to pick losers in a lay comp. which exact days these will take place on will depend on field sizes at the time. In the lucky 15 it will be up to you to chose if you want to do a virtual £10 win or £5 ew  lucky 15. There will also be a bonus double the odds for one winner, and 10% bonus for all 4, as they do in the bookies. This all may change slightly if Triple M has a genius idea by the way....

I know its 3 weeks away yet, but I wanted to do it while i had some time. The usual I'm in will be good enough as confirmation and any associated funny GIF will be looked upon favourably. The prize is a fortnight in Stoke on Trent, together with bespoke guided tours given by the man himself and his faithful dog, or a spin on the wheel.

Cheers

Crunchie

• Like 4
  • Keeeeemon! 2
  • Love 3

If it was truly Miller's AW Racing Trophy, the rules would be;

• Pick 30x Lucky 15s
  • Winner is the person who loses the most.
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Denman said:

If it was truly Miller's AW Racing Trophy, the rules would be;

• Pick 30x Lucky 15s
  • Winner is the person who loses the most.

well if you feel like marking 30 x 30 people, so 900 lucky 15's for 3 days just say. lol

But yeah it would be more appropriate..... 

• Haha 3

The reigning champ is in to defend his crown 🤴 

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 1
  • Hmmm 1

@Crunchie I thank you so much for doing a competition in my name as it really means a lot. I hope loads enter please. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

27 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

well if you feel like marking 30 x 30 people, so 900 lucky 15's for 3 days just say. lol

But yeah it would be more appropriate..... 

giphy.webp?cid=790b761117a6491fd7df7eda8

• Haha 1

im in....and 900 lucky  15's? Might take 5 minutes more  but sure we'd muddle through 😉 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I can't mate. I have to distance myself from the racing so can't start looking through racecards and then watching it.

It would be too easy to get involved again so it's a no go area

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, david1111 said:

I can't mate. I have to distance myself from the racing so can't start looking through racecards and then watching it.

OK I understand, I cannot enter myself but I'm really happy I have a competition 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

David just a thought mate. Now we both know we can't look through a card as it will involve us getting involved but what about someone giving you the amount of horses in a race and you picking a number? 

Its just me thinking out loud champ so ignore it 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Anyone else I haven't mentioned please enter 😁😁

I hope the winner gets a video of miller presenting the award 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

David just a thought mate. Now we both know we can't look through a card as it will involve us getting involved but what about someone giving you the amount of horses in a race and you picking a number? 

Its just me thinking out loud champ so ignore it 😂

Yeah, I'll pass mate.  I'm going for back to back on the rugby comp anyway

• Keeeeemon! 1