Mart1980

Can anybody advise me I Set up account in wifes name but used my bank card to deposit

1 minute ago, Kings1k said:

8 pages I’ve just waded trough to find out the amount and still waiting. I’m really just being nosey but is it worth shopping your wife for what could be £270 or even £2700, is it really worth it in the hope you might get the cash back?

I would concentrate on ensuring your wife gets the help needed to control her gambling demons and look at the money lost as a life lesson. If you get the money back at some point, how will that have any effect on your wife, pretty much shows her she can do it again if the urge takes and the money will be returned!

You're as nosy as me Kings ?

• Haha 1

Kev40 

It was done on a debit card in my name and yet the ladbrokes account was in my wifes name and it allowed 27 payments not just one which as you say it should not of been allowed at all but it was and it was that many 

17 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Sky+’d it ... Love Island first lad come on

@Miller26 get this lad sorted out, he needs a couple of weeks with Freddy dodge, soon sort him out.

• Haha 2

Right I’ve been doing some digging and here’s what I’ve found, Just to stop any doubts really.

@Mart1980 it’s time to tell the truth there is no way you can deposit using someone else’s card on ladbrokes.

And if your still having problems getting into the account there is an option for forgot username and password.

A4F461A5-F5DE-4106-87D1-0C7209B7B76D.png

74647CE7-088F-45ED-AB13-3FE9D30AAB78.png

7C495B68-049D-4AF9-878C-A30A620B550A.png

78BDBFE5-8BEF-49B6-8C13-E7BF9D0003E1.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Mart1980 said:

13k no call from my bank either so I would say yes it is

Wow, that’s some serious money in 5 hours. If as you say, that you don’t gamble and that sort of spend is out of the ordinary then definitely a long convo needed with the bank about their fraud prevention measures 

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Fuckin hell m8 that's impressive, I picked out 4 and 2 of them ended 0-0. Feckin Notts Forest Robin Hood dick sucking bastards.

Be more impressive if it came in. ? Note that fucking fleetwood were one of them, they did me for 3800 once. Then they scored for fun after I swore never to put them on again. ?

B6EA2351-1E9C-4C25-8B13-18DE682282E7.jpeg

• Sad 1

Just now, Mart1980 said:

It's certainly kept everyone entertained today that's for sure.

Mart mate we mean no harm, some of its just banter between ourselves. I honestly hope you stay and Jesus that is a lot of money. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mart1980 said:

Kev40 

It was done on a debit card in my name and yet the ladbrokes account was in my wifes name and it allowed 27 payments not just one which as you say it should not of been allowed at all but it was and it was that many 

Listen your full of shit and I’ve just proved it. Just tell the truth ffs

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Right I’ve been doing some digging and here’s what I’ve found, Just to stop any doubts really.

@Mart1980 it’s time to tell the truth there is no way you can deposit using someone else’s card on ladbrokes.

And if your still having problems getting into the account there is an option for forgot username and password.

A4F461A5-F5DE-4106-87D1-0C7209B7B76D.png

74647CE7-088F-45ED-AB13-3FE9D30AAB78.png

7C495B68-049D-4AF9-878C-A30A620B550A.png

78BDBFE5-8BEF-49B6-8C13-E7BF9D0003E1.png

I just felt like you came across a bit cold towards Rod there 

• Haha 3

Exactly my point I've been making all along it was allowed 27 times ! Womans name and mans bank card not even close.!

1 minute ago, RB91 said:

Be more impressive if it came in. ? Note that fucking fleetwood were one of them, they did me for 3800 once. Then they scored for fun after I swore never to put them on again. ?

B6EA2351-1E9C-4C25-8B13-18DE682282E7.jpeg

That's a choker M8, I thought Burton were a certainty for BTTS

• Like 1

Just saying never had a gambling transaction on your bank account and in a few hours you deposit £13000, the bank would be onto that faster than @Blacko would be at the sniff of a fish supper and can of iron bru.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

That's a choker M8, I thought Burton were a certainty for BTTS

Aye, I generally figure a mid table clash is always a good shout for BTTS. Not yesterday though. Would’ve been a mad one last night if it came in. ? I was already half pished by the time the football ended right enough.

Edited by RB91

2 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Listen your full of shit and I’ve just proved it. Just tell the truth ffs

You never proved anything you went onto chat and they repeated what the procedures should be.

Unless you have actually tried using a different card on your account and it blocks it nothing is proved.

Its not exactly like rod was gonna say aye just crack on use whatever card you want in whoevers name.

• Face Palm! 1

4 minutes ago, Mart1980 said:

Exactly my point I've been making all along it was allowed 27 times ! Womans name and mans bank card not even close.!

Well mart I'd what you say is true and with VillaLads digging you may have a case. 

2 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Just saying never had a gambling transaction on your bank account and in a few hours you deposit £13000, the bank would be onto that faster than @Blacko would be at the sniff of a fish supper and can of iron bru.

Oh you cheeky fucker!, I gave up counting the amount of empty big mac boxes on the floor of ur transit my boy.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pokercade said:

You never proved anything you went onto chat and they repeated what the procedures should be.

Unless you have actually tried using a different card on your account and it blocks it nothing is proved.

Its not exactly like rod was gonna say aye just crack on use whatever card you want in whoevers name.

As I’ve said previously I’ve tried before as ladbrokes is the only account I use online, and being a gambling addict I tied on a few occasions with my Mrs card it just don’t let you do it.

• Like 2

I relucantly feel like showing the emails to prove it but I will not do that until I get this resolved first.

Go on and ask them if the system would allow your wifes bank card to be used and or if it was what would be the procedure please

4 minutes ago, Pokercade said:

He could have said yes you can as long as you have there written permission to do so and could you get them to email us/write to us with there consent.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Oh you cheeky fucker!, I gave up counting the amount of empty big mac boxes on the floor of ur transit my boy.

Just so people know what @Blacko is talking about please see image below ??

ACCE36D6-A16B-41F8-AD10-93E19E8D29B2.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mart1980 said:

Go on and ask them if the system would allow your wifes bank card to be used and or if it was what would be the procedure please

I have basically just asked that question. You can ONLY use a card in your OWN name 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

As I’ve said previously I’ve tried before as ladbrokes is the only account I use online, and being a gambling addict I tied on a few occasions with my Mrs card it just don’t let you do it.

Well as a full time addict of years ive had more accounts and cards registered in gf and mines names than i can remember and you used to be able to use any card anywhere ladbrokes included before new rules were put in place so until i see it blocking a card i will be unconvinced i used my wifes card only two month ago on grosvenor and it never blocked it.