Thank you and goodbye

bigbucks1983

@bigbucks1983 Have good Year and Please come back at Christmas and tell us how your year progressed..... Just one post will do it....

in the meanwhile stay safe and be kind to yourself. It is true that this site can stir up the Gambling bug , but also it can harness new strength to withstand the Urges we all feel, as we journey together through the banter and lifestyles of the many .....

• Keeemon 2

5 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

Thank you for all the kind words of encouragement and support, i really appreciate it. For the time being its one day at a time until i get this under control.

Again, all the best to you all and take care.

Keep on being strong. Come back when you feel ready. It is members like you that can share the journey, highs and lows.

I wish you so much positivity on your journey and please come back and let us know how your progressing.

Take care, the door is always open x

It takes a certain strength to give up smoking while being around smokers. Breaking the cycle can and usually does make things easier and it would be totally cool if people didn't try and make an issue out of this. Banter or not. 

Best of luck to one and all n your path thru 2020. Life is priceless. Stay the fcuk away from people who devalue it.