Don't know where to start really as you've heard it all before but after these last few horses are run tonight that's it. 

I'll record my progress on this thread most days as I battle the biggest battle of my life. 

Don't want sympathy because I don't deserve it. 

• Good Luck! 2
  • Sad 1

@Miller26 you're right, we've heard it all before but that doesn't mean we won't support you all the way.

Has it made you worse by coming back on here?

Either way mate you can only put yourself through this so many times before something breaks.

I can't do it anymore because i can't control it and I think you are the same

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, david1111 said:

@Miller26 you're right, we've heard it all before but that doesn't mean we won't support you all the way.

Has it made you worse by coming back on here?

Either way mate you can only put yourself through this so many times before something breaks.

I can't do it anymore because i can't control it and I think you are the same

Yes I just can't mate, the horses are OK but anything else I find impossible. Just need to prove it really. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Yes I just can't mate, the horses are OK but anything else I find impossible. Just need to prove it really. 

Do you mean you are betting on things that you dont really want to(roulette,virtuals, FOBT)chasing if you have a bad day on horses?

If so, I resonate with that, but you either have to accept you cant seperate one from the other and quit all, or try and focus on the losses on the other forms of gambling to avoid it

Edited by Frosty

9 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

What else do you bet on thats causing the problem

6 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Do you mean you are betting on things that you dont really want to(roulette,virtuals, FOBT)chasing if you have a bad day on horses?

If so, I resonate with that, but you either have to accept you cant seperate one from the other and quit all, or try and focus on the losses on the other forms of gambling to avoid it

Tried everything bar quite everything mate so I'm going that way. 

Yeah heard it before silly bollocks but still we love and adore you.

When I don’t feel like gambling I spend more time on here to get some sort of gambling related gratification. Apart from footy bets I’ve not really gambled the past 2 months but no doubt I’ll do my balls again soon. When I know the splurge is coming I do put things in place to stop myself going too ott but I’m not sure if that’s possible the way you gamble 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

What else do you bet on thats causing the problem

Slots have always been my nemesis long before roulette, horses or anything else. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Brownman24 said:

Yeah heard it before silly bollocks but still we love and adore you.

When I don’t feel like gambling I spend more time on here to get some sort of gambling related gratification. Apart from footy bets I’ve not really gambled the past 2 months but no doubt I’ll do my balls again soon. When I know the splurge is coming I do put things in place to stop myself going too ott but I’m not sure if that’s possible the way you gamble 

It's impossible for me mate. Ive come to a point where I've just given up. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Slots have always been my nemesis long before roulette, horses or anything else. 

Where do you play slots as I assume you can't play online and excluded from the arcades

• Like 1

Your not a fool Miller 💕

Your such a character and loved by many on here.

Do not run away, stay and let’s us support and see you through this. Your presence on the forum means so much and you were very much missed.

I’m always here and you can always reach out x

• Like 3
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

It's impossible for me mate. Ive come to a point where I've just given up. 

Well that’s fine, you’ve hit the point of no return now and obviously done something very silly today... so look at @Antonin and @david1111 and the time they managed away from gambling at various points. 

Don’t think it gets mentioned too much on here but I think you should consider GA?

• Like 4
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Where do you play slots as I assume you can't play online and excluded from the arcades

One sec mate I'll explain a bit more 

Even if you feel that GA is too scary. I’m a qualified counsellor and I would give you every min of every hour because you are worth it!

I believe in you Miller, I know you can get through this.

A beer in Uttoxeter stands as it always has  and always will x

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@Miller26 can I ask what you did when you were away and how you felt about being away from here? 

You know all the great members will help you and support you but do you find  being here makes things worse for you? Do you think it can help you being here? 

You have to do what is best for you, always and whatever that may be we're all with you 100%. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Always here for you champ, I have an inkling the grass is not greener away from TGC but them I'm biased.

I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character and I think when Captain Miller is away from the barracks he is up to no good and playing those 500's and all sorts of naughty things, maybe even FOBTS, where as on here I haven't seen anyone fail in what they set out to do because of the sheer peer pressure and support, sure they may have a set back but ultimately they succeed in there goals, it's a lot more people than David and Antoine as well, however I also know Miller knows best so do what your mind and heart tells you and we will help if we can.

:SS:

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

Even if you feel that GA is too scary. I’m a qualified counsellor and I would give you every min of every hour because you are worth it!

I believe in you Miller, I know you can get through this.

A beer in Uttoxeter stands as it always has  and always will x

Cheers Cheryl but I'm really not that type of guy who would open up to anyone face to face. If you saw me know you wouldn't even know I'd lost a penny. Speaking on here helps to be honest. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Always here for you champ, I have an inkling the grass is not greener away from TGC but them I'm biased.

I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character and I think when Captain Miller is away from the barracks he is up to no good and playing those 500's and all sorts of naughty things, maybe even FOBTS, where as on here I haven't seen anyone fail in what they set out to do because of the sheer peer pressure and support, sure they may have a set back but ultimately they succeed in there goals, it's a lot more people than David and Antoine as well, however I also know Miller knows best so do what your mind and heart tells you and we will help if we can.

:SS:

Absolutely hackz, I think I probably would have gambled again if it hadn't have been for the support on here.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

Speaking on here helps to be honest. 

Well get speaking then, pour it out

27 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@Miller26 can I ask what you did when you were away and how you felt about being away from here? 

You know all the great members will help you and support you but do you find  being here makes things worse for you? Do you think it can help you being here? 

You have to do what is best for you, always and whatever that may be we're all with you 100%. 

I love talking on here to everyone including yourself mate. I'm staying on here for the foreseeable future to chat and take advice etc of people. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

Well get speaking then, pour it out

To be honest mate today has been good on the horse, I'm still having winners tonight but I've done me bollocks on a fobt this morning. I'm staying on here to record what I've done in the day and my thoughts etc. I really need a break in life champ

• Agree 1

Just now, Brownman24 said:

Come on what’s tipped you over mate 

In all honesty, now this is going to sound stupid coming from a grown man but fishing frenzy. 

4 bonuses 

Max £48 

Min £6 

Over £1000 down. Lost count at the end 

• Sad 1

Gambling in the Green shorts and @Miller26 in the Yellow shorts, lets go champ!

Holy shit!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1