What is your new year's resolution?

Antonin

Let the day show me the wonders of this world ,and let my wisdom make choices that deserve them.  -- YELLOW

Let the people of the world see the good in others not the damage. --ORANGE

Let the spirit of Christmas be every day and every moment in the light --PINK

Let the greedy and selfish see harmony and feel the wisdom of Truth as their world collapses and God enters the day. --GREEN

Let heaven come to earth and Earth to heaven. --BLUE

Let the verb to be trump the verb not to be -- RED 

Lastly let there be peace within and Love without in all life forms. PEACH INDIGO VIOLET.

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

8 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Not really, it just seems that whatever you hope for at the start of a year never happens.

YES indeed the flow has been against us but now in mid 2020 it comes to our rescue and your resolutions could be made real by Love and Truth , so be bold and make some !!

There are better times ahead.... Hope and Glory are real and coming into play in the new Year......

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

4 hours ago, Solario333 said:

Let the day show me the wonders of this world ,and let my wisdom make choices that deserve them.  -- YELLOW

Let the greedy and selfish see harmony and feel the wisdom of Truth as their world collapses and God enters the day. --GREEN

Lastly let there be peace within and Love without in all life forms. PEACH INDIGO VIOLET.

Squire, I am surprised that they have internet in the hippy commune. ?

Two weeks ago I decided To start vlogging every day in my YT channel again. I used to do it 3-4 years ago and really enjoyed it. My resolution is to keep up the videos and ignore all the bullying and trolls that don't like seeing you succeed! 

• Keeemon 3

On 29/12/2019 at 12:12, Solario333 said:

FBF5EC18-2CBD-49F3-8BEC-A59657E015F3.jpeg

To get back into hiking and treks, not done a proper one since Feb 2017 after i took a nasty toe infection when in the lake District, required surgery and just lost all my confidence incase it ever returned.

Just a lot more time in the great outdoors as it's a great way of clearing the head from the voices and demons 

• Keeemon 2

Just now, Bangers said:

To get back into hiking and treks, not done a proper one since Feb 2017 after i took a nasty toe infection when in the lake District, required surgery and just lost all my confidence incase it ever returned.

Just a lot more time in the great outdoors as it's a great way of clearing the head from the voices and demons 

Do the west highland way. That’s a good one. ??

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Scar said:

Two weeks ago I decided To start vlogging every day in my YT channel again. I used to do it 3-4 years ago and really enjoyed it. My resolution is to keep up the videos and ignore all the bullying and trolls that don't like seeing you succeed! 

What sort of vloggi g did you do mate? 

Tolls will troll that's just how sad some are. Don't let it put you off as life's way too short. 

2 hours ago, Miller26 said:

What sort of vloggi g did you do mate? 

Tolls will troll that's just how sad some are. Don't let it put you off as life's way too short. 

Nothing special, just boring little me sitting in my flat drinking coffee!

• Keeemon 1