Bandit's video

Kinkerbells

11 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

@Denman rubs a lot of people up the wrong way and is sometimes too harsh on long time members but absolutely no one can deny he's a man of great integrity. 

He's always said it how it is regarding unethical advertising of gambling products and never wavered from it. I wish I saw it his way sooner. 

Nothing wrong with sticking to your guns in what you believe in. It shows integrity.

The thing with gambling advertising, affiliation etc is that it's all legal so nothing can be done without legislation change.

We can all have our opinions and say our piece but really we are just small cogs in a huge shady business

Edited by david1111

Just now, david1111 said:

Nothing wrong with sticking to your guns in what you believe in. It shows integrity.

The thing with gambling advertising, affiliation etc is that it's all legal so nothing can be done without legislation change.

We can all have our options and say our piece but really we are just small cogs in a huge shady business

David I've got a prize draw mate go check it out. 

55 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

What a pissa, he's proper thrown his dummy out and cancelled his prize draw ?. Whoever spammed it I thank you so so much. 

How the BIAM Folks are pretending to feel about it;

giphy.gif

How they really feel;

giphy.gif?cid=790b761191934212b57c364713

7 minutes ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

I see a mod or rolla closed the other thread 

But Bandit is a proper man diva. Proper moans and bitches on all his videos. And his sarcy digs are quite pathetic for someone who rakes in a fortune for sitting on his arse playing slots once a week ffs.

Bandit made it clear a long time ago how he made most of his money so your comments just show how mis informed you are.

1 minute ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

I ain't making comments about his money. I'm having a dig at him for the pathetic attitude he has with his viewers ffs. The bloke is a millionaire who actually moans about life and how people constantly drag him down. The man is a mong.

for someone who rakes in a fortune for sitting on his arse playing slots once a week ffs.

Your quote, sounds very much like you are

2 minutes ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

No its a dig at his moaning 

You seem to think I'm jealous because of their wealth. When in fact its the way they go about their business that I question. Really couldn't give a toss about their wealth but no one is going to believe that with the debate being discussed.

But you know nothing about his businesses and how he makes his money other than his affiliation which you make abundantly clear.

I take it all with a pinch of salt. It really isn't worth getting so wound up about it

5 minutes ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

How else would he be able to be 100k in some of his sessions? and it be well within his comfort zone as he puts it 

Lets not get started with Bandit he's a totally different kettle of fish to the streamers. Its his attitude and chip on his shoulder that rubs people up the wrong way. 

We'll have to agree to disagree. Let's leave it there