Bandit's video

Kinkerbells

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Last thing I'll say one the matter. Me and denman are not alone in these thoughts on this forum but I know many don't want to get in to arguing on the forum. 

I dont doubt that but there's also plenty who have a different opinion but won't comment for fear of being accused of being fanboys or having no morals 

• Keeemon 1

Just now, Garryboy001 said:

I dont doubt that but there's also plenty who have a different opinion but won't comment for fear of being accused of being fanboys or having no morals 

I won't accuse you of either mate, we just have different opinions that's all. I've seen what damage it does first hand but I also know moaning on forums doesn't change anything. The only ones who can and will are the asa or the gambling commission. 

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I won't accuse you of either mate, we just have different opinions that's all. I've seen what damage it does first hand but I also know moaning on forums doesn't change anything. The only ones who can and will are the asa or the gambling commission. 

I appreciate that fella. I just want to point out if affiliation ended tomorrow I wouldn't give a shit. My argument all along is they aren't forcing anyone to sign up and if they aren't breaking any laws then who am I to tell someone how to make money. Anyway it's good that Paul allows these debates on here 

• Keeemon 1

7 minutes ago, Garryboy001 said:

If you're willing to defend irresponsible, mindless, stupidity then I would say merely being called a fanboy is extremely generous. ?

Just now, Garryboy001 said:

I appreciate that fella. I just want to point out if affiliation ended tomorrow I wouldn't give a shit. My argument all along is they aren't forcing anyone to sign up and if they aren't breaking any laws then who am I to tell someone how to make money. Anyway it's good that Paul allows these debates on here 

Yes mate, I'm sure I'd definitely be banned by now on pretty much any forum. Have a good Christmas 

Guest centipede
1 minute ago, Garryboy001 said:

bandit says his gives the majority of his affiliation away in giveaways, and its probably true.

but just because he does, doesnt means he gambles responsibly himself. in fact, its completely the opposite 

10 minutes ago, centipede said:

bandit says his gives the majority of his affiliation away in giveaways, and its probably true.

but just because he does, doesnt means he gambles responsibly himself. in fact, its completely the opposite 

All gambling is irresponsible lol I think we can all agree on that. There's people on here who need urgent help with there gambling yet nothing gets said 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Garryboy001 said:

All gambling is irresponsible lol I think we can all agree on that. There's people on here who need urgent help with there gambling yet nothing gets said 

Plenty gets said on here in regards to others gambling often without prompt.

Guest centipede
1 minute ago, Garryboy001 said:

not all gambling. some people can have their bets on every week and have the self control and nous to stick to their stakes and never go above. 

that is being responsible.

for others like me, gambling can and does descend into chaos, and know full well the pitfalls of gambling. as for people who need urgent help on here and nothing gets said, i personally think i would say if i saw it. and have told miller before when ive seen him do his balls

46 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Let me guess how the video goes 

Starts at £2 

Loses the first £1000

Ups his stakes 

Gets in deeper 

Now the last part I've had some help off Douvan. He'd obviously got it back.

Bet I ain't far wrong

Just watched it. Pretty much spot on really. Great entertainment as usual though

• Keeemon 1

On 24/12/2019 at 22:08, Denman said:

If you're willing to defend irresponsible, mindless, stupidity then I would say merely being called a fanboy is extremely generous. ?

Unusually , although am unaware of the term Fanboy.... I agree with @Denman on this occasion. There are no circumstances n which affiliates should exist at all. t is a predatory and mindless vacuum of human indifference to those who follow and celebrate uniform absurdity......that is not to say that the videos are not entertaining , but present a lie , which overall is an unfair and useless addition to society.

• Puke! 1

1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

Unusually , although am unaware of the term Fanboy.... I agree with @Denman on this occasion. There are no circumstances n which affiliates should exist at all. t is a predatory and mindless vacuum of human indifference to those who follow and celebrate uniform absurdity......that is not to say that the videos are not entertaining , but present a lie , which overall is an unfair and useless addition to society.

What do you mean unusually. I would have thought that you would often agree with me!