Bandit's video

Kinkerbells

29 minutes ago, Denman said:

It can't be that often, I have a look at that forum occasionally and its usually pretty dead unless Bandit has logged in and made some posts.

There’s at least 2 morons a week. Normally crying that they’ve been scammed because they can’t fucking read. 

18 minutes ago, Blacko said:

There are times when u cringe when u read people’s posts treating The Bandit or Rolla as demigogs. I personally see them both as stand up blokes who’s toes would curl if you treated them  indifferently. Giveaways no matter how small seem to create hysteria and normally include a plethora of people who never contribute anything within the forums. The latest giveaway is a great gesture by Steve so don’t thing I’m sullying that as its a kind thing to do.

Nah you’re bang on, as soon as there’s money on offer there are people with all sorts of problems and ailments, and christmas is ruined. Vultures. 

5 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

I got up to 60p and got bored. I assume I didn’t miss anything significant..?

Nope. just the usual bog standard bandit come back ??

What i wondered is did the machine pay out on the 80p bonus or the collective amount bandit had wagered ie the £24 k , prior to hitting the button.. i personally think altho it was only the 4rth bonus it was collective. 

Never know tho i suppose , great vid

24 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Nope. just the usual bog standard bandit come back ??

What i wondered is did the machine pay out on the 80p bonus or the collective amount bandit had wagered ie the £24 k , prior to hitting the button.. i personally think altho it was only the 4rth bonus it was collective. 

Never know tho i suppose , great vid

Not sure what you mean, but the 80p bonus paid 35000x

• Keeemon 1

On 18/12/2019 at 13:54, david1111 said:

Not sure what you mean, but the 80p bonus paid 35000x

As the game was played in a bonus hunt format, there was 23 or 24 k ,already wagered ,in the game before he started any of the bonus's . Just wondered if this could have been a factor . or would the bonus still  have payed the same if he opened it at the time he got it. The general theory is the game has a code and that is the predetermined out come of the game before playing it . but the cynic, in me thinks the amount wagered  prior to opening  the games affected the outcome . Randomness v rtp

• Keeemon 1

39 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

As the game was played in a bonus hunt format, there was 23 or 24 k ,already wagered ,in the game before he started any of the bonus's . Just wondered if this could have been a factor . or would the bonus still  have payed the same if he opened it at the time he got it. The general theory is the game has a code and that is the predetermined out come of the game before playing it . but the cynic, in me thinks the amount wagered  prior to opening  the games affected the outcome . Randomness v rtp

Nick Robinson the CEO confirmed that when you get a bonus it still uses random reel stops but a different set of reels, points towards it being a coincidence but I agree it certainly looks like the game knew 24k had been lost earlier, I'll ask Nick in London at the next conference to confirm.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 2

1 hour ago, Peter clark said:

Thats exactly what i thought. An epic win of course but it does make you question the randomness of the game and whether the amount ploughed in to begin with is a determining factor with the win itself.

• Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Peter clark said:

Hmmm yeah, very good point. Be interesting to see what hackz finds out

• Keeemon 1

May sound like i'm whinging but who put's 23k into a BTG slot where anything could happen?. That could have went very wrong but it doesn't matter as the lad has endless resources. Maybe less stressful parting with 5k (without 23k at risk) and offering it to his sign ups/followers.

• Keeemon 1

14 minutes ago, Blacko said:

May sound like i'm whinging but who put's 23k into a BTG slot where anything could happen?. That could have went very wrong but it doesn't matter as the lad has endless resources. Maybe less stressful parting with 5k (without 23k at risk) and offering it to his sign ups/followers.

Thats how I feel about it. If yer Ma came back from the corner shop and said she'd bought £25k worth of scratch cards, you'd call her a stupid bitch. If she then returned £30k on those scratch cards, would she be any less of a stupid bitch? Nope.

8 minutes ago, Denman said:

Thats how I feel about it. If yer Ma came back from the corner shop and said she'd bought £25k worth of scratch cards, you'd call her a stupid bitch. If she then returned £30k on those scratch cards, would she be any less of a stupid bitch? Nope.

There will be hundreds maybe Thousands spinning away on L'ill Devil and DOA 2 as we speak. People used to play slots for entertainment, they are now chasing a unrealistic dream. 

• Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

There will be hundreds maybe Thousands spinning away on L'ill Devil and DOA 2 as we speak. People used to play slots for entertainment, they are now chasing a unrealistic dream. 

Couldn't agree more and the slot providers know that.

Dare I say they allow these huge wins so to keep people's interest ignited

• Keeemon 2

22 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Days of entertaining slots went when £3 £4.80 and £6 jackpots disappeared mate.

• Keeemon 2

20 minutes ago, Denman said:

If your maw done it on a regular basis to the point of earning a very good living out of it ,would she still be a stupid bitch???

I think the bandit is not just a lucky sod he is also very astute.

He knew there was not much chance of losing the whole amount, due to the rtp of the game having to kick in at some point , and even if he did lose most of it,as blacko said it wouldn't have hurt that much.

In my mind he couldn't lose really .

eg   ( A)  lose most of his pot

(  B) get most of it back                    

(C)  win

But in any of the examples its win win win as he has just produced an epic video , and which ever way you look at it , for him its job done !! And the message to all the pretenders ,is chow on that murra fkrs .??

• Keeemon 1

31 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Couldn't agree more and the slot providers know that.

Dare I say they allow these huge wins so to keep people's interest ignited

HaHa ure more paranoid than me david !!?? think it was just the rtp mate.i think ive seen him on previous videos getting something like a ton back on a 2 or 3k investment on £20 spins on that game . 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Days of entertaining slots went when £3 £4.80 and £6 jackpots disappeared mate.

I find BTG a very disingenuous slot provider. Most of their recent releases involve the player sitting for a considerable period of time grinding away aiming for the top bonus. They have now taken their number 1 slot DHV and introduced a bonus feature where hearts have to be collected for a double bonus.

The majority of players on TGC usually deposit low i.e. 30-50 quid. The average punter has no chance of hitting this bonus unless he or she deposits more than they are comfortable with. I read that BTG latest release "Monopoly" works in the same fashion. It doesn't sit right with me as I know personally how a setup like this could ruin someone.

I have watched streamers act like giddy schoolgirls discussing how they have spoken to BTG reps in Malta, no doubt blowing smoke up their arse. I on the other hand would have no problem discussing significant concerns that I have in the design of their games, it's simply WRONG!!!. I remember watching a streamer from TGC interview the CEO of BTG several years ago, this guy had the audacity to say that they didn't introduce quick spins to BTG games as they found it irresponsible!. Irresponsible maybe, hypocritical definitely. 

• Keeemon 2

8 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

If your maw done it on a regular basis to the point of earning a very good living out of it ,would she still be a stupid bitch???

I think the bandit is not just a lucky sod he is also very astute.

He knew there was not much chance of losing the whole amount, due to the rtp of the game having to kick in at some point , and even if he did lose most of it,as blacko said it wouldn't have hurt that much.

In my mind he couldn't lose really .

eg   ( A)  lose most of his pot

(  B) get most of it back                    

(C)  win

But in any of the examples its win win win as he has just produced an epic video , and which ever way you look at it , for him its job done !! And the message to all the pretenders ,is chow on that murra fkrs .??

I can't think of any example of running 23k through a BTG slot could be described as astute mate, these slots are lethal!. How many times have you read of people spinning hundreds of spins thru Bonanza to end up with a bonus paying 12x. The bonus buy on chilli could bankrupt Donald Trump. The Bandit can afford it so good luck to him, I just hope others don't try to emulate achieving the same result.

• Keeemon 1

I read that BTG latest release "Monopoly" works in the same fashion.

This is a quote from Nick, the CEO of BTG, apparently he has had a "penny drop" moment and believes Monopoly Megaways will have more addicts than any other slot! Well thats how I read it anyway!

“MONOPOLY IS THE LAST BASTION OF BRINGING PLAYERS KICKING AND SCREAMING TO MEGAWAYS. IT’S THE ‘PENNY-DROP FACTOR’” Nick Robinson BTG

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I have watched streamers act like giddy schoolgirls discussing how they have spoken to BTG reps in Malta, no doubt blowing smoke up their arse.

I avoided him at the last conference as he didn't reply to an email I sent, proper diva like Rolla aren't I!

• Puke! 1
  • Love 2

I can't think of any example of running 23k through a BTG slot could be described as astute mate, these slots are lethal!. How many times have you read of people spinning hundreds of spins thru Bonanza to end up with a bonus paying 12x. The bonus buy on chilli could bankrupt Donald Trump. The Bandit can afford it so good luck to him, I just hope others don't try to emulate achieving the same result.

100% on the other players trying to copy him . And maybe "astute" was the wrong word , lets just say he's no daft either 

That video keeps him at the top of the pile when people thought he might have been slacking a wee bit. , In my mind it was a nice little bit of buisiness for him , killing 2 birds with one stone so to speak.keep the punters happy and give out a nice wedge into the bargain