The snow...

...on the front page is aids. If you add a Santa Claus on a sleigh to follow your cursor around, the transformation will be complete, the site will officially look like my GeoCities website from 1995, where I would blog about obscure European indie instrumental bands, Stalin & Lenin and Dougie Lampkin.

50 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Long time since I heard that name, he was the dogs bollocks on kick start when I was a kid

Ā 

Ā 

Yep, I was obsessed with trials for a while as a kid and teenager, used to make my own courses in some woodland next to where I lived as a kid/teenager. I wasn't particularly good at it, many falls, few broken bones. ?

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

You may be the only person that noticed you miserably sod, bah humbug!

Ā 

How can you not notice it, its horrible. Its not even a good snow effect. Its like dandruff on a windy day.

What sort of snow would you like!

Ā 

Either none or an arctic blizzard. None of this Southern shite, few flakes of snow and you get excited and rush to Tesco's to panic buy.

That is for your cache's benefit, I can set it to 1 hour if you want!

Ā 

Its fucking shit, instead of fucking around with snowflakes make some different themes, one with a dark background for starters. Absolute shithouse, Paul better not be paying you more than a Reebok stitching Philippino child gets.