ColourMeUp

HorseBurger1989 Rant thread

Recommended Posts

If you put yourself in the public eye. Brag about your house and holidays to all and sundry. Promote casinos and ask people to go and sign up through your links 20 times a video. Yes I think its only fair you show bank statements to prove nothing else is going on through the back door. 

Its all good bragging about this that and the other. But they go super shy when asked to show bank statements... Mmmm

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know they were showing deposits and withdrawals but that's not really the same thing is it. we know they make the deposits they do and we know about the withdrawals they make. 

But where does all this money come from? it ain't just pin money earned from affiliation. We're talking 1000s going back and forth daily with some of these streamers. Casinos can ask us to provide proof of wealth for example. Money laundering? money goes in gets filtered through and then taken out... some of them are defiantly at it trust me.

Edited by HorseBurger1989

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to pick out one piece of that argument and twist it into something that clearly wasn't said though 

Or just say "you jealous" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to pick out one piece of that argument and twist it into something that clearly wasn't said though 

Or just say "you jealous" ?

Obsessed perhaps but certainly not jealous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post all your bank statements then... it’s obviously no big deal for you to do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would but there's like £2.50 odd in it and its only got benefit payments and internet bills on it. So its there's nothing interesting on it. 

And I'm not portraying myself as just another punter who just happens to be able to do £40 spins on DHV despite not having a job ?

Frauds 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that's another thing 

Why do these "punters" never bet on sports? I know Rolla does and Bandit did/does

But the streamers don't. Esp the Europe based streamers like David Labowsky/Lets Give It A Ding Ding pillock. All of them talk about being lovers of gambling but don't actually gamble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

And that's another thing 

Why do these "punters" never bet on sports? I know Rolla does and Bandit did/does

But the streamers don't. Esp the Europe based streamers like David Labowsky/Lets Give It A Ding Ding pillock. All of them talk about being lovers of gambling but don't actually gamble.

Because it doesn't entice you in that's why. Happy New year HorseBurger1989 mate. Hope life is good in the new year champ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard that Chip has a financial backer in terms of funding streaming/affiliation so I popped into one of his streams to ask him and he said no he hasn't. Can't remember where/who I heard it from, just interesting.

Correct me if I'm wrong @HorseBurger1989 but I think your problem with certain streamers/affiliates is that they're not out and out gamblers? I get the impression that Chip, Nick and a lot of the CG streamers are doing it for the affiliation side of it (nothing wrong with that imo) but they try and portray that they're hard-core gamblers which is where you feel they're deceiving people?

I think that's why Rolla and Bandit are so popular because anyone who's really gambled knows that they're genuine, they have a gambling addiction like the majority of us on here and we respect them!?

Imo, if there was no money in streaming/affiliation I don't think any of the CG lot would ever place any kind of bet ever again.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColourMeUp said:

I heard that Chip has a financial backer in terms of funding streaming/affiliation so I popped into one of his streams to ask him and he said no he hasn't. Can't remember where/who I heard it from, just interesting.

Correct me if I'm wrong @HorseBurger1989 but I think your problem with certain streamers/affiliates is that they're not out and out gamblers? I get the impression that Chip, Nick and a lot of the CG streamers are doing it for the affiliation side of it (nothing wrong with that imo) but they try and portray that they're hard-core gamblers which is where you feel they're deceiving people?

I think that's why Rolla and Bandit are so popular because anyone who's really gambled knows that they're genuine, they have a gambling addiction like the majority of us on here and we respect them!?

Imo, if there was no money in streaming/affiliation I don't think any of the CG lot would ever place any kind of bet ever again.

Part of it yes but its other reasons as well. But yes when Nick says he loves gambling it does hit a nerve because the bloke doesn't gamble as he has financial backing through affiliation and casino bonuses. And the fact he uses the term "professional gambler" is a massive insult to anyone who gambles. The bloke doesn't gamble a penny of his own money ffs. Doesn't even understand bankroll management. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

Part of it yes but its other reasons as well. But yes when Nick says he loves gambling it does hit a nerve because the bloke doesn't gamble as he has financial backing through affiliation and casino bonuses. And the fact he uses the term "professional gambler" is a massive insult to anyone who gambles. The bloke doesn't gamble a penny of his own money ffs. Doesn't even understand bankroll management. 

Yes, nobody can be a professional slots player, absurd if that's how he describes himself. A professional affiliate, yes, but slots, no. 

Although, with the streamer only bonuses that he gets I'm surprised he wasn't up for the year. Should be a big wake up call to everyone watching his streams, if he's break even/slightly down for the year with the deposit bonuses he can get what hope does anyone have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He could have meant professional affiliate but he misspoke/typed 

And exactly on the 2nd part. He can't be massively down with the financial backing he gets. Meaning he's selling a false perception/advertising. As are all the others as well not just Nick.

Edited by HorseBurger1989

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't care less about affiliates. If anybody watching these streamers think it's real deposits, real wins then more fool them. If anyone can afford £40+ spins on the slots and anything from £1000+ spins on roulette every week then they would have to be a millionaire, and would not  need to be an affiliate at all.

These stakes are great for publicity but they also lead to people who watch and gamble on these sites to up there stakes and chase big wins like in the videos. So the affiliates earn more from there losses.

How many of you who read this have heard of anybody they know outside of a streamer hitting a win like that 28k win off 80p like Bandit did.... it just doesn't happen?‍♂️ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Triggered101 said:

I couldn't care less about affiliates. If anybody watching these streamers think it's real deposits, real wins then more fool them. If anyone can afford £40+ spins on the slots and anything from £1000+ spins on roulette every week then they would have to be a millionaire, and would not  need to be an affiliate at all.

These stakes are great for publicity but they also lead to people who watch and gamble on these sites to up there stakes and chase big wins like in the videos. So the affiliates earn more from there losses.

How many of you who read this have heard of anybody they know outside of a streamer hitting a win like that 28k win off 80p like Bandit did.... it just doesn't happen?‍♂️ 

 

My mate won over 30 grand on 45p DoA2. Prick that he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RB91 said:

You probably gave her VD ya tart! ??

6 hours ago, Blacko said:

So I hired a prostitute in Glasgow last week and demanded that she told me who she slept with during the past three years and asked for bank statements etc...

Turns out I now have VD. Bastard 

That must have been the one he paid in bandit tokens ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Triggered101 said:

So what's your prick of a mate up to these days @RB91?

Fuck all. Still working the same as the rest of us ? it’s a nice win but it’s not exactly life changing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter clark said:

That must have been the one he paid in bandit tokens ??

Best way to pay them laddie ??

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Peter clark said:

That must have been the one he paid in bandit tokens ??

When someone mentions prostitute you have images of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. The ones in Glasgow look more like Graham Roberts.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blacko said:

When someone mentions prostitute you have images of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. The ones in Glasgow look more like Graham Roberts.

Unless your full of the keg then its back over to julia . ??? Aw ra best mate 

HAPPY BLUE YEAR ?

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RB91 said:

Fuck all. Still working the same as the rest of us ? it’s a nice win but it’s not exactly life changing

Not to mention compensated. He must have put a shit ton in to even get the win.

And that's another thing. These streamers play DOA2 in the background chasing a wildline ffs. Nick was doing it on 3.60 stake a few weeks back. Hardly responsible "gambling" is it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Triggered101 said:

I couldn't care less about affiliates. If anybody watching these streamers think it's real deposits, real wins then more fool them. If anyone can afford £40+ spins on the slots and anything from £1000+ spins on roulette every week then they would have to be a millionaire, and would not  need to be an affiliate at all.

These stakes are great for publicity but they also lead to people who watch and gamble on these sites to up there stakes and chase big wins like in the videos. So the affiliates earn more from there losses.

How many of you who read this have heard of anybody they know outside of a streamer hitting a win like that 28k win off 80p like Bandit did.... it just doesn't happen?‍♂️ 

 

I don't care if its fake money ie Roshy or funded ie Chip 

Fact is its they sell a fake perception of how slots play for the 99%. I played them enough to know they are compensated piles of shite. Big win followed by absolutely nothing for 5 or 6 deposits. Utter dross and lies from the casinos about randomness ffs. Bonanza for example plays that little bit slower when its not going to pay shit. The top reel lags that slight bit. Same with Diamond Mine and 1 or 2 others as well. 

Its criminal when you see BTG producing shit like Monopoly Megaways as well. Not even the streamers can win big on it so what chance has anyone else got?. Even Nick with his ties to Nick from BTG can't land big on these BTG vile slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Years Day and this bawbag is still banging on about people no one at TGC gives 2 fucks about. 
 

Here, go make a hat and wrap this around yourself.

E1DDA268-7F0D-40E6-AF16-A3CE7D4DFCA4.jpeg

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now