ColourMeUp

HorseBurger1989 Rant thread

Just now, Miller26 said:

On your head

so do you want to meet me or are you just a big man online?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, stone said:

would you like to meet me and find out

Watch out @Miller26 here’s a live picture from the stone household 

FFAAAFDC-01F6-4807-8DEE-F6E091DE0FA6.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, Gkell727 said:

Watch out @Miller26 here’s a live picture from the stone household 

FFAAAFDC-01F6-4807-8DEE-F6E091DE0FA6.jpeg

is that what you ve been wanking over?

Just now, stone said:

so do you want to meet me or are you just a big man online?

Grow up. I'm not going to threaten people online. again I don't even know you and I doubt anyone else does 

@Miller26 I can categorically say I’m usually in Richie’s chat from the very beginning of his streams and I have not once seen anyone talk about you or anyone else who’s not there for that matter. Who’s the con man? Phil igp? I’ve only ever spoken too him in Richie’s chat and he seems fine to me always conversant and joking.

Why is he a con man mate?

• Agree 3

Just now, VillaLad said:

@Miller26 I can categorically say I’m usually in Richie’s chat from the very beginning of his streams and I have not once seen anyone talk about you or anyone else who’s not there for that matter. Who’s the con man? Phil igp? I’ve only ever spoken too him in Richie’s chat and he seems fine to me always conversant and joking.

Why is he a con man mate?

I can't be arsed to go on about it mate. I'm done with it. 

• Like 1

@stoneWhy didn’t your old man wank into a tissue instead slinging one up your mum and making us endure your boorish comments 

Edited by Gkell727
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

Cmon lads it’s not the school playground behave yourselves ffs 

• Agree 5

Just now, VillaLad said:

Seems a lot want me off the forum mate. Let them carry in with threats, I've had it all before on here. 

• Disagree 4

Just now, VillaLad said:

He’s gone out of his way to antagonise @Miller26 in an argument he’s brought himself into for whatever reason. Then chucking threats around. If anyone’s out of line it’s this chap 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

@stoneWhy didn’t your old man wank into a tissue instead slinging one up your mum and making us endure your boorish comments 

who the cap fits, let them wear it

Just now, Gkell727 said:

He’s gone out of his way to antagonise @Miller26 in an argument he’s brought himself into for whatever reason. Then chucking threats around. If anyone’s out of line it’s this chap 

well fukin ban me i couldnt give a fuck or you could put money where your mouth is

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

But now you’ve got involved and it will just end up turning stupid. Everyone is entitled to an opinion mate just like you but let’s try n keep it civil. People don’t want to read the nonsense that will be said. 

• Agree 3

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Seems a lot want me off the forum mate. Let them carry in with threats, I've had it all before on here. 

The thumbs down is for the 1st bit of your comment mate, Nobody wants you off the forum they might want you to change back to how you used to be but they deffo don’t want you off the forum 👍

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

The thumbs down is for the 1st bit of your comment mate, Nobody wants you off the forum they might want you to change back to how you used to be but they deffo don’t want you off the forum 👍

You are sound mate always have been. I've argued with you before but we've always respected each other. This lot just want to go out of there way to either start trouble or meet for a fight. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

If its that bad why do you spend every waking hour on here

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

You are sound mate always have been. I've argued with you before but we've always respected each other. This lot just want to go out of there way to either start trouble or meet for a fight. 

Yes mate the respect is mutual, but the way I see it is “these people” are just online you don’t know them in real life so just ignore the people who piss you off. I know it might be hard cause you like to say your piece but it’s the best way. There are plenty of people on here who like you and who you have good banter with just converse with those people and all will be good. 

• Agree 2

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

I like how you choose to ignore everything else anyone says and pick on my comments. Just crack on 

Fuck up the lot of ye or we will send big Joe Joyce in to break all yer skulls in.

Seriously stop acting like wee boys threatening to fight each other after school, it’s fucking embarrassing to read.

E385DF7B-BE1E-4BA3-BB51-9244384989C4.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Oh yes did you ask bilko? 

Don't think you have have you. 

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Oh yes did you ask bilko? 

Don't think you have have you. 

I've text him and he will probably come back on here once you're gone, along with the other 10 people you have scared away with your drivel. 

2 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Yes mate the respect is mutual, but the way I see it is “these people” are just online you don’t know them in real life so just ignore the people who piss you off. I know it might be hard cause you like to say your piece but it’s the best way. There are plenty of people on here who like you and who you have good banter with just converse with those people and all will be good. 

Yes that's what I need to do champ. I don't pretend I'm innocent but when you have the forum leader actively going out of his way to hurt you (yes you @MrUKHackz) it's hard to enjoy it anymore. 

• Like 1

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

I've text him and he will probably come back on here once you're gone, along with the other 10 people you have scared away with your drivel. 

OK says the man whos a troll on YouTube?.deny that one