HorseBurger1989 Rant thread

ColourMeUp

This is the last thing I'll write on the matter. 

I never really go on richies chat apart from Friday when he said it was his birthday. Come Saturday I thought I'd show a bit of support and watch for half an hour. 

I open up twitch to see Crunchie asking why con man doesn't come in here. Con man says its because of me and another bellend (it's Denman trust me). Crunchie then says have I been trolling in biam? (I never go on there and trolling is not something I've ever done) 

I join chat to ask why are you lot talking about me. (pretty reasonable don't you think?) 

I say I'm leaving instead of ruining chat. Now richie to my knowledge streams every week, so for me to join in once and to find them talking shit. We'll it's either the biggest coincidence ever or more than likely it's happening all the time. 

When you mention cliques (thanks for correcting it the spelling police). This is exactly what I'm on about. I knew you would chip in sooner or later. 

19 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

On yes seen as you've got nothing better to do @philinvicta. Don't snip off the top of the conversation. 

The conversation is 6 hours long  and the bit you are on about is covered  in that section.   It is you that has said the muppet he refers to is Denman.   That was the conversation end of and at the end of the  day you can be seen coming in to call Phil IGP  a snake.

As for never trolling you started a thread on it and was proud of it.

As far as I am concerned you are just thick and I have had enough of it and so will not be posting any further on the forum as I for one have had enough of your trying to bully and troll people 

Just now, philinvicta said:

The conversation is 6 hours long  and the bit you are on about is covered  in that section.   It is you that has said the muppet he refers to is Denman.   That was the conversation end of and at the end of the  day you can be seen coming in to call Phil IGP  a snake.

As for never trolling you started a thread on it and was proud of it.

As far as I am concerned you are just thick and I have had enough of it and so will not be posting any further on the forum as I for one have had enough of your trying to bully and troll people 

Says the man who gone out of his way to bring shit up. Goodbye 

@Miller26 I can categorically say I’m usually in Richie’s chat from the very beginning of his streams and I have not once seen anyone talk about you or anyone else who’s not there for that matter. Who’s the con man? Phil igp? I’ve only ever spoken too him in Richie’s chat and he seems fine to me always conversant and joking.

Why is he a con man mate?

Just now, VillaLad said:

@Miller26 I can categorically say I’m usually in Richie’s chat from the very beginning of his streams and I have not once seen anyone talk about you or anyone else who’s not there for that matter. Who’s the con man? Phil igp? I’ve only ever spoken too him in Richie’s chat and he seems fine to me always conversant and joking.

Why is he a con man mate?

I can't be arsed to go on about it mate. I'm done with it. 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

He’s gone out of his way to antagonise @Miller26 in an argument he’s brought himself into for whatever reason. Then chucking threats around. If anyone’s out of line it’s this chap 

But now you’ve got involved and it will just end up turning stupid. Everyone is entitled to an opinion mate just like you but let’s try n keep it civil. People don’t want to read the nonsense that will be said. 

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Seems a lot want me off the forum mate. Let them carry in with threats, I've had it all before on here. 

The thumbs down is for the 1st bit of your comment mate, Nobody wants you off the forum they might want you to change back to how you used to be but they deffo don’t want you off the forum 👍

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

The thumbs down is for the 1st bit of your comment mate, Nobody wants you off the forum they might want you to change back to how you used to be but they deffo don’t want you off the forum 👍

You are sound mate always have been. I've argued with you before but we've always respected each other. This lot just want to go out of there way to either start trouble or meet for a fight. 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

You are sound mate always have been. I've argued with you before but we've always respected each other. This lot just want to go out of there way to either start trouble or meet for a fight. 

Yes mate the respect is mutual, but the way I see it is “these people” are just online you don’t know them in real life so just ignore the people who piss you off. I know it might be hard cause you like to say your piece but it’s the best way. There are plenty of people on here who like you and who you have good banter with just converse with those people and all will be good.