Hydra

Hello from London

I just joined after seeing some good tips on the site. I'm not a tipster but I am an experienced gambler and I have worked for some online bookies so I have learned a thing or two from the other side of betting. I mostly play for fun, and therefore don't really swing huge numbers but I've gotten lucky on football, tennis and F1 (my favorite) with some big roulette and baccarat wins
I will be keeping an eye on the tips and threads and happily contribute where I can. I have been following F1 a lot, so it is 1 sport I have a lot of knowledge on.

Keep up the good work, let's get them!

• Like 3

Welcome @Hydra

Out of interest, where did you see the good tips on the site? 

We at TGC pride ourselves on mediocrity at best, with a dash of full retard every now and then. so to hear someone say that theres good tips on here makes me question TGC as a whole!

@Miller26 was the only real gambling shrewdie to ever post on here

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, centipede said:

@Miller26 was the only real gambling shrewdie to ever post on here

impeccable record the man had....fair play

2 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

impeccable record the man had....fair play

If @Hydra has got a spare 5 minutes, he should fire up the spreadsheet and work out Miller's rtp on the today's selections thread

Croeso @Hydra  F1...might need your expert knowledge in one of my comps sometime.

Feel free to join any of them. All free with good prizes. Horse Racing, Footy and we will soon have one starting covering some of the sports happening over the coming months, check it out.There will be a similar one in for summer sports in the erm....summer too. Think I had F1 in that and Moto GP.

Enjoy

1 minute ago, centipede said:

If @Hydra has got a spare 5 minutes, he should fire up the spreadsheet and work out Miller's rtp on the today's selections thread

I did that in seconds....0.1%  Lol

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

I did that in seconds....0.1%  Lol

That high

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, david1111 said:

That high

he got lucky in a 2 horse race once...... boosted the number right up!

• Haha 1

Welcome to TGC.

Feel free to participate in our free competitions, plenty of banter and Laughter. 

👍

@Hydra welcome aboard mate

You should start a F1 thread and fill it with your knowledge and tips, it's a sport I enjoy watching if I catch it but I don't keep up to date. I occasionally watch the odd Ayrton Senna video just to marvel at his ability, stick shift, no power steering, 1000bhp, when men were real men and to get recognised as a personality you needed an abundance of talent, not a white smile!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Hydra welcome aboard mate

You should start a F1 thread and fill it with your knowledge and tips, it's a sport I enjoy watching if I catch it but I don't keep up to date. I occasionally watch the odd Ayrton Senna video just to marvel at his ability, stick shift, no power steering, 1000bhp, when men were real men and to get recognised as a personality you needed an abundance of talent, not a white smile!

worst thing they ever done was allow press button gear shifting. automatic starts so you can't stall. Breaking assistance etc etc More like playing a Playstation game these days. Half of proper driving skills are lost. It's not the same. I get the H&S angle, but there is too much technology, its needs to go back to where it was ie a test of DRIVING skill, not a steering job.

CD changing in the cock pit could be brought in..... now that's an art at 80mph let alone 150! lol

• Like 1