See You All Soon!

adamuk

सही लोगों को आप ? में खुशी मना सकते हैं

मैं सिर्फ अपने दिल के तल से कहना चाहता हूं मुझे उम्मीद है कि आपके पास एक अद्भुत उत्सव का समय होगा। TGC मेरे और कई अन्य लोगों के लिए "सिर्फ एक मंच" की तुलना में बहुत अधिक है और लंबे समय तक जारी रह सकता है।

मैं वास्तव में इस जगह पर दिन-प्रतिदिन की हलचल को याद करूंगा, आप में से प्रत्येक ने मुझे कई बार हँसाया है और यह भी सोचा है, जो अच्छी बात है।

मैं कोशिश करूंगा कि कुछ तस्वीरें और थोड़ी रिपोर्ट यहां और वहां इंटरनेट की अनुमति हो।

अगले साल तक आप सभी को बाद में पकड़ लेंगे।

xx
  • Puke! 3
  • Keeemon 6

धन्यवाद एडम, हम सभी को उम्मीद है कि आप विदेश में एक महान साहसिक कार्य करेंगे, आइए जानते हैं कि एक भारतीय क्रिसमस कैसा होता है! सभी चित्रों को देखने के लिए उत्सुक हैं, शुभकामनाएँ।

I've been telling this many time here

If TGC wasn't there, I would probably gambling again on this day

And of course, this community is more than that

I couldn't be more grateful because it saves lives

Enjoy your trip to india and have a nice festive time too!

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

Safe flight buddy, pip pip and all that!

NEW MISSION OBJECTIVE

At least 2 Indians wish to join TGC, your mission is to find them and sign them up, they cannot be shills or paid homeless people either, they have to be REAL Indian gamblers, this message will self destruct, good luck in your quest Adam.

• Thanks 1
  • Keeemon 1

Guest centipede
7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Safe flight buddy, pip pip and all that!

NEW MISSION OBJECTIVE

At least 2 Indians wish to join TGC, your mission is to find them and sign them up, they cannot be shills or paid homeless people either, they have to be REAL Indian gamblers, this message will self destruct, good luck in your quest Adam.

And they have to be from North Sentinal Island

Good luck!

Edited by centipede

Translated from Hinidi.

just want to say from the bottom of my heart I hope you have a wonderful festive time. TGC is much more than "just a platform" for me and many others and can continue for a long time.

I will really miss the day-to-day commotion at this place, each of you has made me laugh many times and thought this too, which is a good thing.

I will try to get some pictures and a little report allowing the internet here and there.

You will catch all of them later next year.

GREAT --- HAVE A GOOD TIME --- AND TAKE TOLET ROLLS AND ONLY DRINK BOTTLED WATER .....

• Keeemon 1