Prize Wheel Spins November 2019

• MrUKHackz pinned and featured this topic

Thanks to all who took part.   Congrats to all the winners cos you know, NONE of them are easy to win. a special  shout out to @therealwintersoldier nice bit of money to get yourself something nice with there GTFIT so well deserved. We have at least twice as many people taking part in the comps than we had this time last year....  so its doubly awesome from TRWS.

Now everyone has had their prizes I hope everyone has had their trophies too. who will be the first with 3???

Massive thanks to @Rocknrolla and @MrUKHackz for the prizes too. Top lads

Next comp starts tomorrow with the Horse racing one from Cheltenham, then the winter Olympics starts on the 7th Dec and there will be another AW 'lay' comp in Feb....hopefully without the chaos this time. That was fun but absolutely mental at the end of the comp,  earlier this year.

There is the footy which is ongoing, and there is a space available in the comp for anyone reading this who wants to enter. and the TGC FA Cup starts in January....so plenty to get stuck into.

Cheers everyone.....

• Puke! 3
  • Keeemon 3

3 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

@MrUKHackz only missed out Kev's small spin for   robbing blampy winning the rugby comp..... but that can wait as next month we will have more footy and the racing one to do then. 

You done his trophy??

Thanks again mate, still amazed how evenly the prizes are being spread round.

I’ve just bigged you up you fudger

• Love 2

Boom!!  :fudgey:

Thanks @MrUKHackz @Rocknrolla happy with the cash.

Credit where credit is due for master of ceremonies @Crunchie and support team @1pstaker @Jok3st3r without their hard work and dedication none of this would be possible.

Congratulations 

@Blampy @Fredthedog1 @Player1173 @1pstaker @Kev40 @Lighty45

• Puke! 6
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Blampy said:

Wheeeeey 25 beans GTFIT. Big thanks to @Rocknrolla , @MrUKHackz and a special thanks to @Crunchie and all those involved in making these comps possible. I’m not gonna name them all cuz it takes ages when you are a one finger typer, you know who you are much love.

I am sure that @adamuk   has an extra  finger on his shelf that he could sell to you for 25 beans

• Love 1