If You Could....

adamuk

So as the title says, if you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?

Me personally I believe everything is already mapped out in front of you when you are born, I'm in the best place I have been for years, but can look back and and wince at things I have done, but if I changed them where would I be today?

I'm looking forward to reading some replies, I'm sure in the great TGC fashion some will be ridiculous ?

4 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

pretty deep this one...... have kids probably.  But once I get your parcel tomorrow @adamuk I may change my mind lol

Yeah I guess that will always be a regret of mine, but maybe I was not meant to have any?

I hope @Solario333 reads this as I will be very interested to see his response, I normaly have to read it a few times for it to sink in but the TGC Owl I look at him as.

Guest centipede

yeah, children for sure. Probably my biggest regret/disappointment sofar

there are so many things i would do differently if i had the chance. As they say though, you cant change the past

Just now, centipede said:

yeah, children for sure. Probably my biggest regret/disappointment sofar

there are so many things i would do differently if i had the chance. As they say though, you cant change the past

Do you think like me life is already mapped out? 

You and @Crunchie and I guess me to a point could still achieve it, as many Men have families later in life.

Guest centipede
Just now, adamuk said:

Do you think like me life is already mapped out? 

You and @Crunchie and I guess me to a point could still achieve it, as many Men have families later in life.

id say i probably have 5 years, then id give up completely on having kids. So is possible, but remote.

i dont think its completely mapped out. I think we have the power to change things, you just have to do things differently. sometimes we get stuck in a rut because its comfortable.

36 minutes ago, adamuk said:

if you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?

Get in less trouble with the law 

My old man repeatedly warned me over and over my past would come back and haunt me and I never listened once, of course he was right.  

• Keeemon 1

15 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Get in less trouble with the law 

My old man repeatedly warned me over and over my past would come back and haunt me and I never listened once, of course he was right.  

I hear you but your ok now ridden the storm, and come out of it relatively unscathed?

• Shocked! 1