Sign in to follow this  
Danny DiNiro Pitt

My Gambling addiction...

A few weeks ago I posted a link to my you tube video on my gambling addiction.

Today I made a second video.. 

https://youtu.be/o8DyMeACzhI

Please give it a watch if you time.. 

Thank you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Danny DiNiro Pitt said:

A few weeks ago I posted a link to my you tube video on my gambling addiction.

Today I made a second video.. 

https://youtu.be/o8DyMeACzhI

Please give it a watch if you time.. 

Thank you 

I watched it all mate as I will with Part 2 

Thanks 

• Like 1

Once again a brave and honest interpretation  of our current Gambling environment . One or two points I would like to make:

1. The government is fully loaded with people paid to lobby on behalf of the big money , therefore any changes will take years and even decades.....

2. To stop gambling takes three decisions to be made real. 

A) Im stopping because I realise the damage I am causing to my mind  and and body.   

B) Im stopping because I am destroying my family and my friends .

c)  Im going to stop because Im wasting my life and my future. 

3.  You have courage and good intent --- make yourself strong first -- then stand against the demons that haunt you.  Gambling doesn't leave you when you stop , it only leaves when you relax ........  RELAXATION --- PEACE OF MIND--- STRENGTH OF PURPOSE ---- MOTIVATION TO LIVE WITHOUT GREED--- are achieved if you eat quality food , sleep quality time ....ie early bed ...... walk in nature ........ leave noise alone....... stand alone with positive intent to grow naturally by changing the cause and effect of every action you take by letting your day show you the way to live ......in peace and harmony , with people at the centre of your day ......

Make wisdom real and leave it all behind.......  the videos are no good f you are still weak and unable to rest ..... REST is the key to good decisions .....

Laughter is the key to rest ......and people are the key to laughter ......so get drunk and have some fun .....and pass out happily on the couch .....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

1. The government is fully loaded with people paid to lobby on behalf of the big money , therefore any changes will take years and even decades.....

Spot On 

45 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Once again a brave and honest interpretation  of our current Gambling environment . One or two points I would like to make:

2. To stop gambling takes three decisions to be made real. 

A) Im stopping because I realise the damage I am causing to my mind  and and body.   

B) Im stopping because I am destroying my family and my friends .

c)  Im going to stop because Im wasting my life and my future. 

3.  You have courage and good intent --- make yourself strong first -- then stand against the demons that haunt you.  Gambling doesn't leave you when you stop , it only leaves when you relax ........  RELAXATION --- PEACE OF MIND--- STRENGTH OF PURPOSE ---- MOTIVATION TO LIVE WITHOUT GREED--- are achieved if you eat quality food , sleep quality time ....ie early bed ...... walk in nature ........ leave noise alone....... stand alone with positive intent to grow naturally by changing the cause and effect of every action you take by letting your day show you the way to live ......in peace and harmony , with people at the centre of your day ......

Make wisdom real and leave it all behind.......  the videos are no good f you are still weak and unable to rest ..... REST is the key to good decisions .....

Laughter is the key to rest ......and people are the key to laughter ......so get drunk and have some fun .....and pass out happily on the couch .....

All wise words fella 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bangers said:

Spot On 

Just for shits and giggles - please name one of these loaded government lobbyists, what it is they are lobbying for and how much they are being paid?

• Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, PieGamble said:

Just for shits and giggles - please name one of these loaded government lobbyists, what it is they are lobbying for and how much they are being paid?

Philip Davies MP

Laurence Robertson MP

Conor McGinn MP

Lobbied to delay and prevent the £2 limit on FOBTs being introduced and all received inducements to do so. 

Over the years many others have done the same.......... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Laurence Robertson seems to be the worst of the lot. And paid off for such a relatively small amount of money. I guess the real prize is a nice seat on a non executive board some day.

But that's just 3 out of 650 MPs (0.4%). You can't tar them all with the same brush but I do see your point. 

10 minutes ago, PieGamble said:

Laurence Robertson seems to be the worst of the lot. And paid off for such a relatively small amount of money. I guess the real prize is a nice seat on a non executive board some day.

But that's just 3 out of 650 MPs (0.4%). You can't tar them all with the same brush but I do see your point. 

It is the hidden behind closed doors lobbyists who supply free holidays meals ,theatre tickets,  hampers at christmas and general freebies that colour the integrity of the MPs who fall foul of thier own greed increasing deceit and ruination of democracy , but of course what s left unsaid is that they all, to a man , have ignored the wishes of the electorate ,and played party politics with our lives .  We are besieged with media driven bargaining as each party tries to out do each other in a plethora of lies and promises that are beneath contempt ,holding us hostage to the 2 party system .  

It will not be the human being that transforms this issue but a higher more powerful consciousness that will not tolerate such unambiguous treason. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PieGamble said:

I guess the real prize is a nice seat on a non executive board some day.

Most of them get that with some firm or other 

4 hours ago, Solario333 said:

It is the hidden behind closed doors lobbyists who supply free holidays meals ,theatre tickets,  hampers at christmas and general freebies that colour the integrity of the MPs who fall foul of thier own greed increasing deceit and ruination of democracy , but of course what s left unsaid is that they all, to a man , have ignored the wishes of the electorate ,and played party politics with our lives .  We are besieged with media driven bargaining as each party tries to out do each other in a plethora of lies and promises that are beneath contempt ,holding us hostage to the 2 party system .  

It will not be the human being that transforms this issue but a higher more powerful consciousness that will not tolerate such unambiguous treason. 

Fine post as per 

• Thanks 1