Recommended Posts

Hi folks 

Does anyone have any update on Paul's whereabouts? I know he released a video a month ago saying that he'd moved and the Internet wasn't ready, he then replied two weeks ago to some comments on that video saying he was about to make a short video explaining what was happening?. 

 

That video now has some distasteful comments ranging from his demise, to divorce and him being bankrupt. 

I'm sure Hacks might be able update me so I can add a confirmed comment to the video to stop the rumours?. 

 

Cheers in advance 

Edited by Jason_Hume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jason_Hume said:

Hi folks 

Does anyone have any update on Paul's whereabouts? I know he released a video a month ago saying that he'd moved and the Internet wasn't ready, he then replied two weeks ago to some comments on that video saying he was about to make a short video explaining what was happening?. 

 

That video now has some distasteful comments ranging from his demise, to divorce and him being bankrupt. 

I'm sure Hacks might be able update me so I can add a confirmed comment to the video to stop the rumours?. 

 

Cheers in advance 

Never believe what you read!

Rumours are rumours they will never stop. I am sure Paul will be back soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

Never believe what you read!

Rumours are rumours they will never stop. I am sure Paul will be back soon. 

I don't believe them but there's also lots of people who've followed Paul for years on YouTube asking what he's up to and it was Paul himself that said he was going to put up video with an update, that was two weeks ago. 

My question is from a concerned fan to make sure the guy is doing OK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jason_Hume said:

I don't believe them but there's also lots of people who've followed Paul for years on YouTube asking what he's up to and it was Paul himself that said he was going to put up video with an update, that was two weeks ago. 

My question is from a concerned fan to make sure the guy is doing OK 

I am sure he will update soon. Send those at the rumour mill over to this site .... We have a pack of (gnomes) sorry wolves waiting 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last seen clearing out chimneys in the Bournemouth area, those Malta trips don’t pay for themselves you know.

in all seriousness he’s a young guy with a family that’s in the process of moving house. I should imagine he’s up to his eyes in it atm.

Internet is full of old women spreading rumours of bullshit. 

20D4F099-7D1F-4FE6-BC65-DE58BFBDA78D.jpeg

Edited by Blacko
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice even if a courtesy for someone to give an update not asking for personal details just something simple like Rocknrolla is on a break for the foreseeable future or rocknrolla has quit streaming or rocknrolla has been extremely buisy moving house sorry for no updates I expect to be back in the new year you get the idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it’s nice that people are concerned with him but if he’s got stuff going on like any reasonable adult then probably best to just stop bringing it up leave the poor fudger alone, he doesn’t owe anyone on here updates on his life

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jayb9998 said:

It would be nice even if a courtesy for someone to give an update not asking for personal details just something simple like Rocknrolla is on a break for the foreseeable future or rocknrolla has quit streaming or rocknrolla has been extremely buisy moving house sorry for no updates I expect to be back in the new year you get the idea

He streams when he enjoys streaming and when he has time, he is not like other affiliate grabbing streamers that are only in for your money. When he will come back he will post a video or something and you will know or maybe he will just pop up someday in your notification box saying he is live.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

He streams when he enjoys streaming and when he has time, he is not like other affiliate grabbing streamers that are only in for your money. When he will come back he will post a video or something and you will know or maybe he will just pop up someday in your notification box saying he is live.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging from his latest update video he could with a little help from DIY S.O.S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

 

There you go ya little cretins 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really blame him for having prolonged breaks 

The bloke cannot compete in this new enviroment, where the "top streamers" have all now jumped onto the same type of deal Roshtein gets. Magical matched bonuses with no stake cap and very achievable wagering requirements because of it. 

This CasinoEuro site that casino grounds are now using? Nick is hitting the wagering requirements almost every day cashing out 1000s. Yet only starts with a £1000 (I say only but under the circumstances it is a small amount) balance with no max stake. Plays at mainly £10 spins. Yesterday it was £20 bonanza ffs. I'm sorry but this is getting facking stupid. Its jumped the shark all right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry but the deal they have in place with this CasinoEuro company isn't sustainable for CasinoEuro in even the medium run surely?

£500 matched (multiple times a stream because of busting the 1st 2nd or 3rd deposit) with 15k wagering requirement with no max stake is stacking it in the streamers favour. Where the fack does all this money come from? we are talking 10s of 1000s of pounds if not more. Not just the casino but where the heck does Nick get this funding? because there's absolutely no way a few hundred sign ups playing with their £8 an hour wages and dole money contributing to all this. He's depositing 1000s a week ffs. 

Eventually all this is going to come out surely.

Edited by HorseBurger1989

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Rolla wants to complete with anyone, IMO he streams because he likes gambling first rather than the affiliate side. He rarely pushes affiliate links most streams.

I'm glad he is taking a well deserved break, he has a new place to get sorted out and hopefully a new era for him and his family 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

I'm sorry but the deal they have in place with this CasinoEuro company isn't sustainable for CasinoEuro in even the medium run surely?

£500 matched (multiple times a stream because of busting the 1st 2nd or 3rd deposit) with 15k wagering requirement with no max stake is stacking it in the streamers favour. Where the fack does all this money come from? we are talking 10s of 1000s of pounds if not more. Not just the casino but where the heck does Nick get this funding? because there's absolutely no way a few hundred sign ups playing with their £8 an hour wages and dole money contributing to all this. He's depositing 1000s a week ffs. 

Eventually all this is going to come out surely.

I think you dont understand how much you can earn as an affiliate. The real money streamers all started with a lot smaller stakes and now when they have a big base players playing thru their links they deposit much more and playing higher stakes. As Casinos you are mentioning trust me that its sustainable and a profitable business, the bonuses they give streamers its like investing in marketing but they still pay less with this model with only deposit bonuses Im sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nicola said:

I don't think Rolla wants to complete with anyone, IMO he streams because he likes gambling first rather than the affiliate side. He rarely pushes affiliate links most streams.

I'm glad he is taking a well deserved break, he has a new place to get sorted out and hopefully a new era for him and his family 🙂

This is why I don't tend to lump Rocknrolla in with the affiliate vultures who stream daily 

Rocknrolla is certainly no Nick Slots. the latter oozes insincerity.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I think you dont understand how much you can earn as an affiliate. The real money streamers all started with a lot smaller stakes and now when they have a big base players playing thru their links they deposit much more and playing higher stakes. As Casinos you are mentioning trust me that its sustainable and a profitable business, the bonuses they give streamers its like investing in marketing but they still pay less with this model with only deposit bonuses Im sure.

He's not earning enough to stream all day 4 days a week and look after a young family 

I'm not buying that cr*p. He might have 300 sign ups but there just no way that's contributing to being able to deposit on a lean month £20,000. Nicks been seen depositng double that in a month. Yes he cashes out and re deposits with "profits". Even you can't deny something is extremely off with this whole business. And Nick is probably not even the worst of the casino grounds lot either. There's some doing 15k bonus hunts on CasinoEuro with deposit bonus money with no max stake.... off isn't the word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2019 at 19:13, Roger_aka_Roger said:

Apex.....Give a shout when your ready for a real game

Think he needs to take on Nicky first, see if he's a worthy opponent Roger...... or you play blindfolded and give him a chance lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HorseBurger1989 said:

He's not earning enough to stream all day 4 days a week and look after a young family 

I'm not buying that cr*p. He might have 300 sign ups but there just no way that's contributing to being able to deposit on a lean month £20,000. Nicks been seen depositng double that in a month. Yes he cashes out and re deposits with "profits". Even you can't deny something is extremely off with this whole business. And Nick is probably not even the worst of the casino grounds lot either. There's some doing 15k bonus hunts on CasinoEuro with deposit bonus money with no max stake.... off isn't the word.

Im sure he is making 5 figures a month at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no way the casino is making that through his affiliate links though 

Don't forget he pushes multiple casinos not just CasinoEuro. This isn't just nick its casinogrounds as a whole. 

People ripped Roshtein for the deal he had in place. And its no worse than the one CasinoGrounds is using with CasinoEuro ffs.

The money being thrown around is absolutely ridiculous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now