Ruiz V Joshua

Sgt_bilk0

Ludicrous statement if you know about heavyweight boxing Sargent!! Biggest athletes on the planet carrying the most amount of power in sport- 18 stone men should not be able to fight for 12 rounds- when Joshua stopped klitscho in the 11th round after being badly hurt... stamina? Come on. Absurd statement mate 

Edited by Brownman24
  • Keeemon 1

Maybe absurd, in your opinion, but AJ looked in trouble against Povetkin in the early rounds after he got caught a couple of times. Against Kiltschko he was all over the shop, before the ref stopped it by TKO  This was a Klitschko passed his sell by date, not in his prime. Big Tyson danced round him and made him look like a fool.

I think he has the stamina of a bodybuilder. I hope I'm wrong as I love AJ as a person, and I support the British fighters always, but I feel Ruiz will have improved a LOT too. Let's see what happens.

Don't be surprised if AJ is burnt out, too much gallivanting around doing promo shit.

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1

38 minutes ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

Maybe absurd, in your opinion, but AJ looked in trouble against Povetkin in the early rounds after he got caught a couple of times. Against Kiltschko he was all over the shop, before the ref stopped it by TKO  This was a Klitschko passed his sell by date, not in his prime. Big Tyson danced round him and made him look like a fool.

I think he has the stamina of a bodybuilder. I hope I'm wrong as I love AJ as a person, and I support the British fighters always, but I feel Ruiz will have improved a LOT too. Let's see what happens.

Don't be surprised if AJ is burnt out, too much gallivanting around doing promo shit.

If he looked in trouble and then stepped it up, what does that say about his stamina?

fury beat Klistcho much more convincingly agreed but klitscho didn’t even attempt to let his hands go against Fury.

Body builders are panting walking up flights of stairs mate- Joshua outboxed Parker  over 12 rounds who outboxed Ruiz for large parts.

12 rounds of heavyweight boxing is the most gruelling thing going.. to get through that you have extremely elite stamina.

• Keeemon 2

5 hours ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

I tried to stay up mate so only saw the re run, you think he was deliberately trying to look average?

He was clinical when it mattered

NAA I thot he was in trouble had it went the distance 

Didn't look sharp but he's another boxer that finds when or if required and once again he got the job done 

11th round was pretty good 

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Bangers said:

NAA I thot he was in trouble had it went the distance 

Didn't look sharp but he's another boxer that finds when or if required and once again he got the job done 

11th round was pretty good 

Agreed, what you think of Froch? 

When he needed it, he found it! 12 th round etc.

I am not comparing BJS to these guys, but ...AJ just looks like he doesn't have that hunger anymore, like those guys, to be considered a great, like Calzaghe, Froch, Lewis, Buchanan, Taylor etc. 

Prove me wrong AJ and save my hat!

?

• Keeemon 1

• 1 month later...