Billy Joe

Bangers

Always really liked BJS and he's provided some good betting opportunities in the past, he's had a few out of the ring moments but we all make mistakes, in the ring he has a very good boxing IQ

Still considering a wager on his next fight if something looks tasty, right now the Jury is still out 

This is a decent interview for any1 interested 

• Keeemon 2

Great interview as per from Billy Joe.

Hopefully he's going to get the big big fights now he's with Matchroom. Although don't think he should  be support to KSI v Logan.

Do you think he would have a chance against GGG or Canelo?

Edited by Sgt_bilk0
  • Shocked! 1

3 hours ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

Great interview as per from Billy Joe.

Hopefully he's going to get the big big fights now he's with Matchroom. Although don't think he should  be support to KSI v Logan.

He is a good boxer and obviously it's in his blood, I personally don't think he would stand a chance against GGG or Canelo, it would be a good fight for sure though, but there skillset would be to much in the end I feel.

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1

4 hours ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

He'd defo be tested at that Level but he's fought from a very early age and you can see that in him and when he fights, GGG is now getting on a bit so i feel BJS would go the distance with him, Canelo Mmmmmmm tough one but what a fight to watch,  needs to happen next year or I feel those fights are gone.

One thing about BJS and it's just in his blood, he fears Nobody. 

• Keeemon 2