Halloween

Freddy from the hood

Good Morning my g's

I was in the bike shop and was a foreign girl talking about what she is going to do for Halloween.

Now i thought it was not that big of a deal, but she is from America and there its big as fuck.

Google'd it and saw that its big in the UK as well ? 

Then i heard some streamers talk about '' Halloween streams '' , but i dont get it.

Is there anyone here that does Halloween stuff ? 

Anyway, last year i got asked to spit some hot fire on the Halloween Cypher.

You see your boy on the left.

Have good day my g's.

• Keeemon 2

54 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

It wasn't a thing years ago, become more popular in recent years.... I don't get it myself!

Like all things because it is big in Ameririca the rest of the world seems to follow suit.   It is very big here in Ireland as well amongst younger generation.  I think it is originally a  Celtic thing which was kept going in America when people emigrated.

I know it is All Hallows Eve and we were always told as kids it was the night that all the dead spirits came back to visit 

• Keeemon 3

I have the proper Michael Myers mask, paid a lot of money for it too but it was well worth it 

I remember my mate having a party and i walked down the full length of his street in the middle of the Road dressed as Michael Myers, all you could hear from wee kids and adults was..........WHO the fook is that ?

Freaked them all out as it was July 

lol 

• Puke! 1
  • Love 1
  • Keeemon 1