New Here

TGC GNOME

12 minutes ago, TGC GNOME said:

Yes, it is Cold and we all struggle this time of year, to be honest with you. I have many relations all around Britain and further afield the lucky ones are in Hot Countries.

Gambling as a race we all like a little too much, The Game that caused eruptions in the Gnome World was "Gnomes Gone Wild" for obvious reason, We are in the process of filing a lawsuit for defamation of character. 

And is there a mrs gnome or and baby gnomes ?

Im torn between Blacko and Kaiser Sose........ or even Centipede? as the usual suspects have said not guilty. Amazing how his English improved very quickly...... using words like applicator and defamation. @Blacko he 's got previous so is the current favourite, @MrUKHackz is probably in on it and like Adam, throwing us a red herring.

• Agree 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Im torn between Blacko and Kaiser Sose........ or even Centipede? as the usual suspects have said not guilty. Amazing how his English improved very quickly...... using words like applicator and defamation. @Blacko he 's got previous so is the current favourite, @MrUKHackz is probably in on it and like Adam, throwing us a red herring.

Well it ain't me or Okcalb, i've been too busy kicking about with my new denim jaisket on.

This has got Adam written all over it.

Time to bring the big guns in....

uPQxS-1480705982-71-show-940x370_Columbo.jpg

• Love 1

2 hours ago, adamuk said:

That was it he came onto the Forum bigged himself up like no other had done, belittled us all and said he would have fun beating us all with his intelligence. 

Made one post and disappeared ?

Maybe him or @lisbonlions67 (Hots) ?

Aye, he said he was one of the top 4 statisticians in the world. Yet he didn’t have any clue how slot RTP worked. I’m pretty thick when it comes to math and I know how slot RTP works. ?

His claimed IQ was something like 173? I reckon he did one of those Facebook IQ tests that even if you get every question wrong your IQ shows at about 130.

• Love 3