New Here

TGC GNOME

3 minutes ago, TGC GNOME said:

You did indeed guess but I know for a fact you didn't know really !!!

And you might end up with a TGC Gnome as a prize !!!

I honestly did believe it was you then but you said it wasnt, so stupidly took that as truth ?‍♀️ but Thank the lord I didn't win!!! ?

I always thot it was 1 of 3 people 

Adam or Nathan 

I can't say the third members name as i end up spitting over my laptop and the word before his name is band 

Just out of interest, how long till that flight now ? 

Tomorrow ? ?

Edited by Bangers

5 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Have to say i was going to ask Mrs TGC if you had given her knickers back but now you say it is centipede I am glad I did not.   I was thinking it was something you and Jess had come up with in Blackpool

Nowt to do with Jess at all.

Rule 24/3/g of the 'Being a Gnome' handbook clearly states that: "The identity of Gnomes is only to be discussed within the Gnome community. Any disclosure of identities outside of Gnomeland will result in immediate expulsion and withdrawal of all Gnome priveleges".

@adamuk / @TGC GNOME know the rules very well, and therefore you can take his revelation with a pinch of salt.

3 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

Rule 24/3/g of the 'Being a Gnome' handbook clearly states that: "The identity of Gnomes is only to be discussed within the Gnome community. Any disclosure of identities outside of Gnomeland will result in immediate expulsion and withdrawal of all Gnome priveleges".

@adamuk / @TGC GNOME know the rules very well, and therefore you can take his revelation with a pinch of salt.

Erm!!

Another Imposter @1pstaker