Breeders Cup 2019

Bangers

54 minutes ago, centipede said:

tbh, i think the odds are a bit skinny on A'ali for the draw its got.

also, Dennis moment at 6/4 2f must be a bit of value in the Breeders cup Juvenile? It won its maiden by 19 lengths on at Ellis park and was only .6 off the 15 year old track record

saying that, i checked yesterday and it was eight rings at 11/8 and dennis at 6/4, now its pretty much 5/4 dennis and 7/4 eight rings. bet365 are still 6/4 the pair

What with the prize £ mate they will be going for it 

A'ali is a dam good horse and that bend can catch a lot of them out, you also just don't know how some will exit the stalls, Kimari will finish late and always come out the stalls slow, the only time she never was at Ascot 

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

what you know about the draw for tonight @Bangers?? all I read was low numbers best....this for all distances, bit like chester?

Puh!  first race they call it a marathon...1m 6F thats all.

Would surprise me if Kimari comes out rapid mate but she's a good horse, she'l be in first 3 home for sure and will finish fast, will she win...................Time will tell 

She's my only bet and I'm horny 

I mean feeling LUCKY 

Guest centipede
8 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

what you know about the draw for tonight @Bangers?? all I read was low numbers best....this for all distances, bit like chester?

Puh!  first race they call it a marathon...1m 6F thats all.

id say less than 1% of US races are more than a mile

15 minutes ago, centipede said:

id say less than 1% of US races are more than a mile

Yes their horses are bred for speed as opposed to stamina in the US.  Didn't they have the US version of the Grand National recently? wonder how far that is over? think some British horse died in it if I remember?

Guest centipede
2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Nothing worse than lumping a fancy and the jockey doesn't even put it in the race 

link to race anyone?.

check out youtube after each race.

plus its live on sky