Sign in to follow this  
thewweEDGEHAD

Wish me luck guys ?

Recommended Posts

Poker is great fun , but busting out wth a premium hand is a shame, at least you were not out flopped by runner runner .....against some suited connectors .....

Glad the cash game went well ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, thewweEDGEHAD said:

Thanks ? lets try again today

Good luck ♣️♦️♥️♠️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, philinvicta said:

I hope the cash game win covered some of the expenses

Day two done...

Made 400 at blackjack

Buy in on the 250 wsope deepstack

Playd 8.5 hours 30mim before the end QQ vs KK out ?

At least no minus today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thewweEDGEHAD said:

Day two done...

Made 400 at blackjack

Buy in on the 250 wsope deepstack

Playd 8.5 hours 30mim before the end QQ vs KK out ?

At least no minus today

Always hard to play that long and get knocked out with a premium hand.   Glad the blackjack covered the entrance  fee

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, philinvicta said:

Always hard to play that long and get knocked out with a premium hand.   Glad the blackjack covered the entrance  fee

Yeah... Was fun anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unlucky mate. Enjoying Rozvadov though? Its really cool there. Slots a bit shit though, alot of the same rubbish but enough tables to have a punt too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TheBingoKingx said:

Unlucky mate. Enjoying Rozvadov though? Its really cool there. Slots a bit shit though, alot of the same rubbish but enough tables to have a punt too. 

The poker is top.. the buffet is sick ? the casino games are average. My biggest problem was that out side of the casino is nothing. So its a long day if you bust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this