Strange/ Weird/ Random Celebrity Fancies

Crunchie

16 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

Ive actually got one more...emily booth.

She does the horror channel voice over before the movie starts...and also im pretty sure she was one of 3 young ladies who used to be part of a computer game show on channel 4 back in the day!! Cant remember the name of it.

Screenshot_20191023-161605.png

The show was called Bits and Emily was deffo the star of the show but not exactly a weird crush as she is a babe, I remember pulling myself round the room to Jet from Gladiators as the Games Mistress in the PVC dress as well.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The show was called Bits and Emily was deffo the star of the show but not exactly a weird crush as she is a babe, I remember pulling myself round the room to Jet from Gladiators as the Games Mistress in the PVC dress as well.

Thanks for the info on the programme name...I was really young back then so was always unsure if it was her or not.

Jet was a diamond.

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Darren281 said:

Thanks for the info on the programme name...I was really young back then so was always unsure if it was her or not.

Jet was a diamond.

Rare being a Black one then, only ever seen one in my life.

(And embarrassed to say I did not know what it was)

I have a very lustful wish (shameful) but Gerrie Nel a much older man and a prosecutor who's nickname is "bulldog" Oh how I like how he conducts himself. So not my type but I will make an excuse here ?... 

I also have a lustful wish.... for another man of great intellect and grace, Richard Shepherd...

Mhmmmmmm confession time over