TGC FA Cup 2019/20

Crunchie

At this moment I have exactly 32 players....perfect for the knockout to start in January. 

No one has joined for 5 days, do I close the comp? because if 1 or 2 more join I get an awkward number and will have to preliminary rounds this November. Decisions decisions. These are the runners and riders so far.

1. @david1111  2. @Sgt_bilk0  3.  @Blampy  4.  @Fredthedog1  5.  @Luke_B_123  6.  @Douvan  7.  @Kev40  8.  @Kinkerbells  9.  @1pstaker  10.  @slots4fun777

11. @Roger_aka_Roger  12.  @Cheryl T  13.  @adamuk  14.  @therealwintersoldier  15.  @Lighty45  16.  @Frosty  17.  @Player1173   18.   @VillaLad  19. @Chdl1990

20.  @crazyrightmeow  21.  @4houghts  22.  @Dave   23.  @Solario333  24.  @jollyman77  25.  @Jessr  26.  @centipede  27.  @Jok3st3r  28.  @Hacko 1  

29. @Kings1k   30.  @Markymark  31.  @philinvicta  and last but least  32.  @Crunchienut

• Keeemon 6

OK the competition is officially  .giphy.gif..  UNTIL JANUARY!!!

But if anyone wants to join in a couple of reserves are always required. eg Adam may get a serious attack of Delhi Belly in India, and one or two may forget. But I will attempt to do the draw, exactly the same day the real FA CUP does theirs for authenticity..... in DECEMBER.

Cheers everyone!!! Crunchie 

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

OK the competition is officially  .giphy.gif..  UNTIL JANUARY!!!

But if anyone wants to join in a couple of reserves are always required. eg Adam may get a serious attack of Delhi Belly in India, and one or two may forget. But I will attempt to do the draw, exactly the same day the real FA CUP does theirs for authenticity..... in DECEMBER.

Cheers everyone!!! Crunchie 

I have the constitution of a Sprout.

1 minute ago, adamuk said:

I have the constitution of a Sprout.

Not good in India mate. I have only heard of one person who has been to India and not had stomach troubles. Most of your curries will be veggie so they are fine. avoid salads at all costs. Only fruit you can peel. And plenty of bottled water. But the food is amazing (don't get put off by cheap looking restaurants) and extremely cheap.And Im jealous, its an amazing country, with really friendly people. If you like cricket, even more so. You don't drink, which is good as its the one thing that is costly out there.

• Puke! 1

34 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Not good in India mate. I have only heard of one person who has been to India and not had stomach troubles. Most of your curries will be veggie so they are fine. avoid salads at all costs. Only fruit you can peel. And plenty of bottled water. But the food is amazing (don't get put off by cheap looking restaurants) and extremely cheap.And Im jealous, its an amazing country, with really friendly people. If you like cricket, even more so. You don't drink, which is good as its the one thing that is costly out there.

@adamuk
And be aware of water bottles, some of them are scamming and refill bottles, make sure they are sealed.

• Thanks 1

• Crunchie unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...

These are the runners and riders so far. i hope to have a couple of subs just in case a couple don't turn up. But the draw for the FIRST round of the TGC FA Cup is imminent.

I will jumble these names and numbers up arond 9pm, and @Jok3st3r has agreed to randomly match them up. First games are 3rd Jan 2020.

1. @david1111  2. @Sgt_bilk0  3.  @Blampy  4.  @Fredthedog1  5.  @Luke_B_123  6.  @Douvan  7.  @Kev40  8.  @Kinkerbells  9.  @1pstaker  10.  @slots4fun777

11. @Roger_aka_Roger  12.  @Cheryl T  13.  @adamuk  14.  @therealwintersoldier  15.  @Lighty45  16.  @Frosty  17.  @Player1173   18.   @VillaLad  19. @Chdl1990

20.  @crazyrightmeow  21.  @4houghts  22.  @Dave   23.  @Solario333  24.  @jollyman77  25.  @Jessr  26.  @centipede  27.  @Jok3st3r  28.  @Hacko 1  

29. @Kings1k   30.  @Markymark  31.  @philinvicta  and last but least  32.  @Crunchienut

• Keeemon 7