16:00 Ascot - Champion Stakes

Bangers

Laid out for this race and Mr Haggas needs no intro with the big stage but 1 or 2 will not make it easy.

1st Choice selection Addeybb

Excuses last time out where everything went wrong but she is out of Harbinger and any racegoer can see she has a touch of class about her so IMO she rates a very big danger to the 1st selection and MUST be given some thought.

DANGER - Deirdre 

Roll the dice and LETS GO CHAMP! 

Edited by Bangers
  • Keeemon 5

Coronet is no mug in the soft, also has strong form with magical over 1m 4f where it probably suits 1m 2f 

was carrying 9 stone 5 that day against magical 8 stone 13

O Peslier was riding instead of frankie that time also, and frankie has won the last twice on coronet 

Edited by 4houghts

3 hours ago, Bangers said:

Laid out for this race and Mr Haggas needs no intro with the big stage but 1 or 2 will not make it easy.

Excuses last time out where everything went wrong but she is out of Harbinger and any racegoer can see she has a touch of class about her so IMO she rates a very big danger to the 1st selection and MUST be given some thought.

DANGER - Deirdre 

Welcome back ya fanny, bout time.

4D29D8AD-B566-4623-B663-3D0E42C131ED.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

A   Tricky Race for sure :   3,50  Ascot 19 october Ascot.....

Coronet  1

Magical  2 

Adeyyb  3   in any order  / 2 from 3 as a RVFC  or no bet .   

and of course a horse like Deirdre might upset the apple cart also......

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 2

7 hours ago, Bangers said:

DANGER - Deirdre 

Welcome back Champ!

I'm with you on this selection, ran superb at the Royal meeting (I had it in comp) and agree it looks like this has been the plan.

Cheers for sharing mate!

• Like 1

Sure most of us on here fully understand the up's and downs of the racing game but massive apologies the tips not landing and nobody was more disappointed in the end result  than me, thought we had it but it just didn't happen.

Was so so pleased for my daughter getting the only winner as if we had left the course empty handed I'd have been gutted, met a few Irish boys after the last race so had a right few scoops with them before we caught the train back to Stains. 

Ascot was a cracking course with plenty of good friendly people and will stick up all about our trip when it's been edited, I guess such times are all about good quality time and we both returned home with some cracking memories. 

Cheers 

Edited by Bangers
  • Good Luck! 2

On 19/10/2019 at 17:21, 4houghts said:

very unlucky mate, weird how the price drifted past few days did you do it eachway? 

No mate had both to win, was unlucky and was pretty gutted as I really did feel the plan was coming together, it just failed but as you of all people know................It's a funny cruel game at times. 

Very well done on the nice trixie last week, cool darts. 

• Keeemon 1