Stopandstep has a channel to help the UKGC

fkthesystem

Guest Chair Slots

fkthesystem I haven’t read all this thread, and to be honest I haven’t even read all of your first post, and what I’m about to say may well have been covered from time to time over the last 5 pages. But you’re full of shit.

This is fucking epic lunacy ??? 

I hope i read enough to think we are being told that stop and step is a secret government ukgc agent who managed to get bonus buys and high stakes bets on the fobts abolished? Well i never saw that coming!

So there are nearly 70 million people in the uk of which the gambling commission believe half gamble and there are over 400,000 problem gamblers. He has 54.1k subscribers and an average of 50k views per video (mostly repeat viewer) and still managed to achieve this feat despite the overwhelming number of people have no clue who he is! Old stop n step must be a fucking wizard or something to do that.

A couple of other points to consider, he has plenty of videos where he wins big. Surely this would be counter productive to his goals? 

Also it is quite common for people to be not allowed to film in gambling establishments, look at 7 neighbours on you tube. I also suspect he goes to a lot of the same bingo halls and bookies over and over so he might have upset a few people along the way hence not being allowed to film.

Anyway thank you for this thread, its so out there its brilliant.

• Keeemon 1

What a load of piss wank this is!

Ill give you a couple of facts:

Stop and Step is an affiliate like the other streamers.  Most people on his channel think he must have an amazing job to be able to spend what he does!  Answer is NO he's an affiliate he just doesn't flaunt it.

Stop and Step is a "player" for those of us that know the term in land base. I know quite a few players and Stop and Step is one of the best in the country.  

Good day to you all ?

• 1 year later...
Guest Chair Slots
42 minutes ago, P0T3NT1AL said:

This guy is either

A - Already taking some mad kind of drugs

B - Is in desperate need of some mad kind of drugs

And you are either:

A - Very bored, or,

B - Trolling hard

to be bringing an abortion of a thread like this back to life.