Anyone playing Apex Legends?

crazyrightmeow

28 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

So I started to play this game when it came out and stopped because all the bugs it had. Now when the season 3 came out I started to playing it again but I only play solo since my friends dont play it often and I am wondering if any decent player wants to join the squad sometimes? 

What you playing it on mate? 

I also started playing it when it 1st came out but stopped ain’t played it since I’m on PS4. I know @Rocknrolla plays it but don’t know what console 

1 hour ago, crazyrightmeow said:

So I started to play this game when it came out and stopped because all the bugs it had. Now when the season 3 came out I started to playing it again but I only play solo since my friends dont play it often and I am wondering if any decent player wants to join the squad sometimes? 

Love this game, haven't been addicted to a computer game like this since Halo 3! I play it on Xbox, although in the future thinking of possibly streaming it so would have to move over to pc as you can do more with a mouse/keyboard vs a controller.

• Keeemon 2

37 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Love this game, haven't been addicted to a computer game like this since Halo 3! I play it on Xbox, although in the future thinking of possibly streaming it so would have to move over to pc as you can do more with a mouse/keyboard vs a controller.

Let me know when you start playing on PC, im grinding ranks currently almost on platinum in 4 days of playing again?

3 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Geez!! Maybe there's more noobs on pc haha

Hahah there are, no thinking behind the plays, no game sense, dont know how to position (probably one of the most important things along with aim) so you can wipe them all out alone. But you know if you play solo how it is... people just rushing alone in 3 players or even more teams and  trying to get a kill, so useless and than they expect you pick them up when there are 2-3 teams fighting around them. ? It gets a little bit better on gold rank for the most part but playing premade is a total different game, much more enjoyable.

3 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Hahah there are, no thinking behind the plays, no game sense, dont know how to position (probably one of the most important things along with aim) so you can wipe them all out alone. But you know if you play solo how it is... people just rushing alone in 3 players or even more teams and  trying to get a kill, so useless and than they expect you pick them up when there are 2-3 teams fighting around them. ? It gets a little bit better on gold rank for the most part but playing premade is a total different game, much more enjoyable.

It’s a team game really no point playing solo unless you get 2 other decent players by luck.

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

It’s a team game really no point playing solo unless you get 2 other decent players by luck.

On higher ranked games you can since you get decent players more often but It can be tilting sometimes thats for sure because then I have to play like a rat and try to backstab teams while they fight each other. ?
hrcFHtD8GL-8.png

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

@Roger_aka_Roger read my g, read. Come back to PC.

@Rocknrolla You should switch to PC, you can make your own team TGC, and do Squads with the homie's.

@crazyrightmeow Wish i played that game so i can join you my g ! But im a PUBG junky, can not leave it.

• Keeemon 1

32 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Nah console has way more noobs on every game, period.

Thats why highly ranked/skilled competitions are on PC.

PUBG, Apex, CS.GO, Fortnite, etc....

Its way faster and people take it way more serious on PC then console.

I played Call of Duty in around 2010 on console, and i played the new Call of Duty beta on PC and let me tell you, PC players dont fuck around.

You want fun, stay on console, you want to become a skilled player and maybe do some competition's , go PC.

I'm a console fan myself aswell dont get me wrong ! always owned a Playstation, but since im gaming on PC, the adreline is just different !

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Word has it @Seedy is a better shot though ?

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

@Roger_aka_Roger read my g, read. Come back to PC.

@Rocknrolla You should switch to PC, you can make your own team TGC, and do Squads with the homie's.

@crazyrightmeow Wish i played that game so i can join you my g ! But im a PUBG junky, can not leave it.

Never too late to start playing it mate. ? Pubg is boring for me.

• Keeemon 1

Just now, crazyrightmeow said:

Never too late to start playing it mate. ? Pubg is boring for me.

Haha tbh i thought about it last week, to download and learn it, but all the extra shit in Apex makes no sense for me.

Shields, powers, that flying/gliding shit and all that.

When it first came out i tried it, but nah.... 

I like to get rewarded for having a good shot on PUBG, and recoil control, and tactical plays and coming out on top of a fight.

Dont have that with any other game.

But hope for you get some Apex players to play with ! make a team and stream it my g.

I would watch.

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

Haha tbh i thought about it last week, to download and learn it, but all the extra shit in Apex makes no sense for me.

Shields, powers, that flying/gliding shit and all that.

When it first came out i tried it, but nah.... 

I like to get rewarded for having a good shot on PUBG, and recoil control, and tactical plays and coming out on top of a fight.

Dont have that with any other game.

But hope for you get some Apex players to play with ! make a team and stream it my g.

I would watch.

You have all that and more in Apex, shields are just like kevlar in pubg and you also have recoil and tactical plays trust me the only thing extra are the different powers.
You should play cs:go where you really like having spray\recoil controls, I played around 12k hours on condition zero,source and global offensive and now every other game I play its like a childs play aim wise tbh .?

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, crazyrightmeow said:

You have all that and more in Apex, shields are just like kevlar in pubg and you also have recoil and tactical plays trust me the only thing extra are the different powers.
You should play cs:go where you really like having spray\recoil controls, I played around 12k hours on condition zero,source and global offensive and now every other game I play its like a childs play aim wise tbh .?

I played CSGO...

Plus back when i started PUBG the player-base was nice and fun. ( now its all serious and highly skilled players, still fun, but different )

But with every competitive game you should have a team, or a duo, randoms are assjuice on every game.

I played Apex and CSGO, but my preference goes to PUBG !

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Freddy from the hood said:

I played CSGO...

Plus back when i started PUBG the player-base was nice and fun. ( now its all serious and highly skilled players, still fun, but different )

But with every competitive game you should have a team, or a duo, randoms are assjuice on every game.

I played Apex and CSGO, but my preference goes to PUBG !

So true regarding full team playing, CSGO you have to play with a premade full team. Well stay at your little PUBG while we will have fun on Apex. ? hahaha I stopped playing PUBG when it came out and it was all buggy and shit and after few big updates I just gave up.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Freddy from the hood said:

Nah console has way more noobs on every game, period.

disagree massively only recently with cross play enabled on the new modern warfare a lot of the pc players where getting rinsed by the console players 

of course consoles have aim assist added into the code but I would argue the mouse gives way above any advantage to the pc players 

Would also say their is a big difference between xbox and playsation players, I have no allegiance to either but my kd and win/loss was significantly higher on the playstation and I barely played it, xbox players tend to be a lot more sweaty imo. 

• Shocked! 1

3 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

disagree massively only recently with cross play enabled on the new modern warfare a lot of the pc players where getting rinsed by the console players 

of course consoles have aim assist added into the code but I would argue the mouse gives way above any advantage to the pc players 

Would also say their is a big difference between xbox and playsation players, I have no allegiance to either but my kd and win/loss was significantly higher on the playstation and I barely played it, xbox players tend to be a lot more sweaty imo. 

Mouse and keyboard is always better for shooters and a big advantage, ofcourse this is all if you compare two players with the same skill and let them go play against each other if you play against bad players you can play with a stick and beat them, lol ?

Edited by crazyrightmeow

Mouse and keyboard is always better for shooters and a big advantage, ofcourse this is all if you compare two players with the same skill and let them go play against each other if you play against bad players you can play with a stick and beat them, lol ?

of course but I would argue the top 5% of controller players could outplay most pc players 

their is a bit of myth that pc players are 'hardcore' when most of them are as casual as rocknrolla :rolla:

most of them play dota/league anyway and hop into battlefield or a few games of csgo and think they are gods on the mouse ?

• Shocked! 1

4 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

of course but I would argue the top 5% of controller players could outplay most pc players 

their is a bit of myth that pc players are 'hardcore' when most of them are as casual as rocknrolla :rolla:

most of them play dota/league anyway and hop into battlefield or a few games of csgo and think they are gods on the mouse ?

Hahhaa, but you cant look it that way, you can only compare the same skilled players and there is a huge difference and that is not my opinion these are proven facts. For me consoles are good for single player games with a good story and beautiful world and driving simulators but definitely not shooters and thats why they have aim assistance for console players because you cant be that precise and have fast reflexes like with the mouse.

Hahhaa, but you cant look it that way, you can only compare the same skilled players and there is a huge difference and that is not my opinion these are proven facts. For me consoles are good for single player games with a good story and beautiful world and driving simulators but definitely not shooters and thats why they have aim assistance for console players because you cant be that precise and have fast reflexes like with the mouse.

im not saying on a same skill level basis (how would you even test that though) fov, faster frames per second, mouse and keyboard 

Im just stating this notion that a large proportion of pc players would beat console players is just dumb imo 

Pc players don't realise how sweaty some console players are ?

1v1 on RUST £50 ?

How I view it is

Console play is limited, you only have a controller that can do so much.

Slower play, aim assist.

Pc play is limitless, you have an whole keyboard.

Fast play/flicks needed plus in some games,recoil control.

I dont care who got the most skilled players, you can not compare them.

But to say the top 5% console players will murder PC players is based on nothing.

Because they both completely different.

But what i ment with console players have more noobs is : 

When i play a new game on console, i get used to it very quick, and get decent amount of kills really quick.

But when you play a new game on PC, its a whole different situation.

Again we can not really compare it.

And all this is MY own personal view. 

• Keeemon 1