Dead Or Alive 2 234x

MrUKHackz

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

A wild on the bottom of reel 4 would of made each spin around 2000x minimum, I had 7 spins to get it including the 5 extra! To put into context that £200 win could of been 20k, we love the variance though :feelscryman:

Screenshot-2019-10-11-at-05.11.53.png

I had a similar setup with 5 spins left was also tilted since I thought fuck, it has to come in now... ? but hey its some money.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

A wild on the bottom of reel 4 would of made each spin around 2000x minimum, I had 7 spins to get it including the 5 extra! To put into context that £200 win could of been 20k, we love the variance though :feelscryman:

Screenshot-2019-10-11-at-05.11.53.png

Ah Bollocks , £200 + wIn  and your screen still Intact Is not the worst result In the world tho , next time bud 

• Like 1

• This is so typical of DOA2 --- 1000,s of 20X  bonuses and then 100s of these  200X and once in a blue moon the big one---   Such a lot of spins and money spent  to gain the day ....
  • No luck involved just computer savagery driving you mad............ 
  • So much time wasted ---  

Nice Hit nevertheless and with deep pockets maybe you will be one of the lucky ones !!! Lets hope so !!!  

I give it 1-200 spins and move on to a less impossible task .....

• Keeemon 1