Chair Slots

Monopoly Live "Error"

Ok so for those who haven't see it, basically 4 rolls comes in, the game starts, it's on the 3rd roll out of 4 and it's paid about 22x so far. They roll the dice and one gets stuck on an angle at the side of the rolling area. There's a 2 min delay, they roll it again and it lands fine but the Monopoly man doesn't move, the camera just stays on the dice. There's another minute delay and they re-roll the dice for a third time and the same happens again - the screen stays on the dice. There's about a 10 minute delay then all of a sudden it cuts back to the wheel (when the video starts below) and the game is suddenly aborted/ cancelled and they just spin the wheel.

You can see the chat going mental and Dask is lost for words. That spin then lands on 4 rolls AGAIN which seems super rigged! People who didn't have auto bet on wouldn't have had time to re-place their bets so many lost out.

That 4 rolls paid around 150x as it landed on Mayfair.

So so crazy.

• Hmmm 1

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

The video doesn't play for me, been removed?

Same for me.

I would also say that if they set it for a respin  so that it relanded on 4 spins so they could run it again it would show that the spin is totally not random

• Like 3

I just watched the video and yes it looks very shady and scammy if you ask me...the % must be so low to hit 4 rolls twice in a row and if you look at the fact that 1st 4 rolls was cancelled and then another one comes in I is blowing my mind. I dont know what to think about evolution, tablegames\wheels anymore. Probably smart move to never play it again, If it feels that you are being cheated and even if is very low % that they are the best way is to stop playing imo. so fuck this shit.

Edited by crazyrightmeow

2 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I just watched the video and yes it looks very shady and scammy if you ask me...the % must be so low to hit 4 rolls twice in a row and if you look at the fact that 1st 4 rolls was cancelled and then another one comes in I is blowing my mind. I dont know what to think about evolution, tablegames\wheels anymore. Probably smart move to never play it again, If it feels that you are being cheated and even if is very low % that they are the best way is to stop playing imo. so fuck this shit.

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. Even though the 4 rolls didn't get removed from the wheel, it is still impossible and suspect for it to come in twice in a row lol. Then you try and label me conspiracy theorist lol. Into your bed. 

2 hours ago, fkthesystem said:

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. Even though the 4 rolls didn't get removed from the wheel, it is still impossible and suspect for it to come in twice in a row lol. Then you try and label me conspiracy theorist lol. Into your bed. 

Where did I label you anything? The only thing I wrote there is that you stated your opinions and not facts. And read my comment again regarding this wheel but you probably dont understand it since you are dumb as a rock.

It doesn't make sense for them to rig the wheel because RTP is already pretty low for this game. 

Edited by Fudge