£2200+ Acca winnings down the pan....

Shaun09

As @david1111 said we’ve all been there but it’s now about learning from your mistakes in the future. It would be burning a hole in my pocket so can understand why you done it but next time go buy yourself something it will make you feel better if you lose the rest as you will atleast have something to show for it.

• Keeemon 3

Wow nice work on that accumulater I dream of wins like that. But yes you can't dwell on this only learn from it. We've all been there some more than once too. It's just too tempting. It looks like we need you over in the footy thread mate. No seriously I know it's sick right now but you just have to remember the feeling and hopefully never do this again. Chin up. Xx❤️

• Keeemon 2

13 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

As @david1111 said we’ve all been there but it’s now about learning from your mistakes in the future. It would be burning a hole in my pocket so can understand why you done it but next time go buy yourself something it will make you feel better if you lose the rest as you will atleast have something to show for it.

It makes me think back and how easy it is to blow it.

If I had 2k, I would say to myself, right I'll have a play with £500 and keep £1500. Would lose the £500 and say right, I'm definitely not going below 1k so would deposit another £500. That would disappear. Dilemma now is that any gambler has an unbelievable urge to just get back level which would be a result. 

Would obviously keep depositing until the inevitable happened and it had all gone 

Like I said, so easy done

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

If I had 2k, I would say to myself, right I'll have a play with £500 and keep £1500. Would lose the £500 and say right, I'm definitely not going below 1k so would deposit another £500. That would disappear. Dilemma now is that any gambler has an unbelievable urge to just get back level which would be a result. 

Would obviously keep depositing until the inevitable happened and it had all gone 

Yeah I know mate. I remember I put £700 of it into Casumo, had a few hits managed to get the balance up to over £1700. I remember thinking to myself ‘right if you withdraw this now you’ll be £3000 up just do it’.. but no I carried on was doing £10 spins on Who wants to be a millionaire then turned to blackjack and tilted and lost the lot ? I need to have more will power and just stop when I tell myself to, easier said than done!!

• Keeemon 3

5 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I think it's so easy to say to yourself "it's ok I'll get it back" but we all know the harsh reality of it is we very rarely do. It's shit it really is but we've all been there but the good thing now is there's places like here we can all discuss it where before people just hid away and never spoke to anyone. Amen for TGC ❤️

• Puke! 1

7 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I can relate to everything you just said I’d do exactly the same fucking daft when you think about it ain’t it

1 minute ago, Shaun09 said:

Yeah I know mate. I remember I put £700 of it into Casumo, had a few hits managed to get the balance up to over £1700. I remember thinking to myself ‘right if you withdraw this now you’ll be £3000 up just do it’.. but no I carried on was doing £10 spins on Who wants to be a millionaire then turned to blackjack and tilted and lost the lot ? I need to have more will power and just stop when I tell myself to, easier said than done!!

That's the problem when big wins hit. You think you are invincible and the pound signs in your eyes take over.

It's the way gamblers think. You learn to take profit eventually, although saying that I didn't, hence the reason I gave up 

Welcome to the forum by the way

• Keeemon 2

I echo what other have said we have all been there, it took me a long time to realise it though, then something god knows what just clicked and I had enough.

Im overjoyed I'm gamble free now, and I hope one day you will join me and the many other members on here in the same Boat, we always have room for one more, the food is crap but the company is excellent.

"Keep smiling" 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

11 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Wow nice work on that accumulater I dream of wins like that. But yes you can't dwell on this only learn from it. We've all been there some more than once too. It's just too tempting. It looks like we need you over in the footy thread mate. No seriously I know it's sick right now but you just have to remember the feeling and hopefully never do this again. Chin up. Xx❤️

Cheers for the reply ?? I’m not an expert by any means but I do follow football and the tennis challenger tour very closely. I’ve realised there’s big money to be won in tennis betting but it’s very volatile!

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, adamuk said:

I echo what other have said we have all been there, it took me a long time to realise it though, then something god knows what just clicked and I had enough.

Im overjoyed I'm gamble free now, and I hope one day you will join me and the many other members on here in the same Boat, we always have room for one more, the food is crap but the company is excellent.

"Keep smiling" 

I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I’ll just never win. I had a £150,000 hit back in 2013, withdrew it all and lost that in less than 45 mins. Still think about it to this day.... ???

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Get In! 2

1 minute ago, Shaun09 said:

I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I’ll just never win. I had a £150,000 hit back in 2013, withdrew it all and lost that in less than 45 mins. Still think about it to this day.... ???

Blimey what did you hit and then lose on?

18 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Do you live inside my head ?

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, Shaun09 said:

Cheers for the reply ?? I’m not an expert by any means but I do follow football and the tennis challenger tour very closely. I’ve realised there’s big money to be won in tennis betting but it’s very volatile!

I've heard there's money to be made on tennis and football in play betting but never really appealed to me I'm not a huge gambler but I do enjoy soccer Saturday and I spend no more than 20 pound on my bets but that's because I'm skint ???? but it's kind of a blessing as if I had money I'd be fucking dangerous ???. Any way come join us on a Saturday i love nothing more than watching soccer Saturday cheering on yous lot bets. Chin up Hun. X

• Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, adamuk said:

Blimey what did you hit and then lose on?

William Hill Vegas online. I always remember it was a slot called ‘Gold Leaf Clover’, don’t think it’s there anymore.. Managed to get the balance up to £16/17k and then started doing £1k spins (mental I know), and hit 150x ?? Makes me sick thinking about it again

• Thanks 2
  • Get In! 1

6 minutes ago, Shaun09 said:

Guess that will stick with you.

But don't make the mistake of trying to get back to that level as it probably never will.

I know how hard it is, but solario is right.

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Kinkerbells said:

I've heard there's money to be made on tennis and football in play betting but never really appealed to me I'm not a huge gambler but I do enjoy soccer Saturday and I spend no more than 20 pound on my bets but that's because I'm skint ???? but it's kind of a blessing as if I had money I'd be fucking dangerous ???. Any way come join us on a Saturday i love nothing more than watching soccer Saturday cheering on yous lot bets. Chin up Hun. X

No need for a big stake though mine was a fiver it can be done! I’ll check out the football thread ??

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Shaun09 said:

William Hill Vegas online. I always remember it was a slot called ‘Gold Leaf Clover’, don’t think it’s there anymore.. Managed to get the balance up to £16/17k and then started doing £1k spins (mental I know), and hit 150x ?? Makes me sick thinking about it again

That's how sick online is. You would never stick that sort of money in a land line slot

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, Shaun09 said:

No need for a big stake though mine was a fiver it can be done! I’ll check out the football thread ??

Try and tell yourself  you only  lost a fiver  .  I find that kind of helps.   Also get some limits on your accounts   so that  you cannot blow big sums in one go 

• Puke! 1

6 minutes ago, Shaun09 said:

I mean literally that's the most I've ever spent on a football bet. I normally stick a fiver on 12 teams over 1.5 goals I used to do four folds bit done absolute dog shit last season so switched my tactics lol. 

Edited by Kinkerbells

Just now, philinvicta said:

Thats the big problem with it being a number on a screen.   I am sure if you were counting it out in cash you would be saying WTF am I doing 

Exactly, in the old days you would have cash in your pocket and when it was gone that was it.

Far to easy to do your balls in now

• Keeemon 2