Mike Postle Cheating

Rubyslippers

Hi ,

I been following this story with great interest , anyone following poker its the big talking point at the moment , some very interesting footage kicking around , looks 99.9% for sure some dodgy goings on , the graph speaks for its self "potripper " came around when an employee had access to servers "super user account" at ultimate bet and could see other peoples cards , Postle is on another level ,,, i watched many of the videos online and he knows what cards you have ,, the is no way on earth any sane person would play the hands he does with the money involved , lawsuits are being filed against the guy now in the USA  , the truth will come out in the end but , very interesting stuff 

5d96fe17d39043a02c8b4709.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Keeemon 3

Definitely looks like he has been caught bang to rights,   That commentary piece by his brother as well saying he would always take an angle if it was available to him does not exactly paint him in a good light,

Poker community would have been discussing this for a while before deciding to out him

• Keeemon 3

I watched a bit on youtube last night about it. It does seem blatant, he didnt hide what he was doing particulalry well. But im only seeing snippets of weeks or months of play. Does surprise me though that phones would be allowed at a table being live streamed in the first place.

• Keeemon 2

11 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

This is basically a scam so he should go to prison along with some people from Stones, Its not a question if he was cheating because its too obvious that he was. Mobile phones are fine since there is always a delay on streams but this incident could change some things about that in the future.

I might be wrong, but I believe the cheat was that he was getting info via the phone on the hands at the table, hence the outrageous calls/bets he was making? So the delay obviously not long enough to prevent that from happening? Like I say I may have misread the situation

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, 1pstaker said:

I might be wrong, but I believe the cheat was that he was getting info via the phone on the hands at the table, hence the outrageous calls/bets he was making? So the delay obviously not long enough to prevent that from happening? Like I say I may have misread the situation

He had a"friend" who had access to the hole cards via the cardreader for the stream and it looks like that person was sending him a message on his phone as to what the other hands were hence him looking at his phone in his lap

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Keeemon 1

Just now, 1pstaker said:

That doesnt matter if its streamed he had to get info from the RFID chips that are in cards or someone that works there and gave him the info and could already see cards from those chips when they were dealt. It happened in real time not from someone that  was watching a stream.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 2

51 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I watched some clips last night where he knew he was beat but couldn't lay down top pair and he was literally moaning and sighing as he put chips in, knowing already that he'd lost!!!

100% he's a cheat, if he's not then he's god!

Before he was found out his poker nickmame was GOD and he would often say he knew what cards people had (at least he was honest then ? )  just watched the hand were he called a 4bet with 4-5 off vs A-K /A-K/KQ in pot , and miraculously he won ,,  i wonder if these 2 are related , cough , cough

charles-ingram.jpg

Edited by Rubyslippers
  • Keeemon 1

4 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

I watched some clips last night where he knew he was beat but couldn't lay down top pair and he was literally moaning and sighing as he put chips in, knowing already that he'd lost!!!

100% he's a cheat, if he's not then he's god!

There are so many unreal and sick hands that is just funny as fuck ? folding top pairs on flop or turn when the guy has a set, calling with 3th\4th pair 3 streets I mean you cant make this shit up. ?

• Keeemon 1

33 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

why didn't the people behind the scenes he was colluding with just call him on silent on his phone (vibration) when to bet instead of him looking down at his phone all the time 

there are law suits going on right now about this and the evidence looks damming 

From what I understand to start with he was being texted on the phone and some people said something about it looking suspicious so they changed the way they were doing it .  I think it was something to do with a blue screen  and finally they had a bone speaker installed into a hat.  There is nothing to guarantee the guy sending the sending the info would have known what to do each time.   He sent the cards and Postle made the decision  such as to shove when the guy only had bottom pair to get them fold for example.