Blackpool Review ?

adamuk

14 minutes ago, Blacko said:

What happened with that Hilton stuff again?, I remember the name Nathan but don’t think I ever communicated with him. I recall people weren’t happy about it at the time.

People who are easily parted with their money got parted with their money 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Classy 😂😂 - that reaks of “well we will have more money to gamble with if we stay here” 

I've stayed there many times and it's a really good place 

Reviews never lie 

Stop judging 

Even when @Sgt_bilk0 fell asleep in the corridor he was still comfortable and warm 

I was only at Blackpool 1 - I missed part 2  

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Fucking hell!! Illegal immigrants get put up in 5 star hotels and you lot get stuck in Blackpools answer to Bates Motel 😂

Enough! 

Graham has a decent place 

Show me a bad review 

Dae it before I head over tae Airdrie with my petrol can and start splashing it aboot 

3BB07E1A-133E-45D9-A77F-9082DFF261D9.thumb.jpeg.6585a84e49b86c8ccc6d45c575164240.jpeg

• Love 3

13 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Enough! 

Graham has a decent place 

Show me a bad review 

Dae it before I head over tae Airdrie with my petrol can and start splashing it aboot 

3BB07E1A-133E-45D9-A77F-9082DFF261D9.thumb.jpeg.6585a84e49b86c8ccc6d45c575164240.jpeg

I’m only pulling ur pisser 😂, been down to Lancaster countless times. I usually bide at Fleetwood ( Cala Gran caravan park near the Fishermen Friends factory ). Really nice folk down there, felt terrible when the Bulley disappearance ended up turning Garstang and Preston into a circus. 

You can put a light to that car if u wish hardman as some other poor fucker has it now, Blackos wife decided to buy the same fucking car in White.

13 hours ago, Blacko said:

I’m only pulling ur pisser 😂, been down to Lancaster countless times. I usually bide at Fleetwood ( Cala Gran caravan park near the Fishermen Friends factory ). Really nice folk down there, felt terrible when the Bulley disappearance ended up turning Garstang and Preston into a circus. 

You can put a light to that car if u wish hardman as some other poor fucker has it now, Blackos wife decided to buy the same fucking car in White.

It's too late man 

I did try but it's out my hands now 

I put a contract on you and that plum with the Mullet Via The Jackal 

Slander against Graham's establishment is always taken seriously

You both brung this on yurselves, you two zoomers are history 

• Love 2

That place was actually really good with super friendly owners etc. If you look around what shit places blackpool also has (go have a sniff on booking .com etc and you’ll see) then this will perfectly do. 

What happened with scumbag Nathan was that he booked us in rooms with hilton rewards points and basically scammed the program, so we all got kicked out haha. I laugh about it now, it had me pissed off at the time.. 😅

• Keeemon 3